Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:37:08 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My ICO pick for April - Merculet  (Read 107 times)
manish9841 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

Reasons to pick:

1) They have top notch advisors and teams

2) They are finding a niche in monetizing user attention value where big enterprise such as Facebook are seriously missing

3) Their roadmap looks very promising. I recommend to read their whitepaper (https://merculet.io/static/pdf/Merculet_Whitepaper_V0331a-EN.pdf)

ICODrops has a medium score and Diddy Carter has Excellent rating in their analysis.

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

4) they pay you tokens for promotion in signature campaign, where you have to post something like you do, describing their advantages etc
manish9841 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:13:03 PM

I agree to your fourth point, however I am one of the staunch believer in Project Merculet. Once again I recommend to read the whitepaper and look at the ratings what Merculet has received in different channels like I mentioned ICO Drops, Coin Gecko, etc.
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

4) they pay you tokens for promotion in signature campaign, where you have to post something like you do, describing their advantages etc
It's a normal thing on signature campaign. All campaign would be doing same like that to promote them.
I have heard about merculet but the only one i know is merculet is an ICO from china
CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

Reasons to pick:

1) They have top notch advisors and teams

2) They are finding a niche in monetizing user attention value where big enterprise such as Facebook are seriously missing

3) Their roadmap looks very promising. I recommend to read their whitepaper (https://merculet.io/static/pdf/Merculet_Whitepaper_V0331a-EN.pdf)

ICODrops has a medium score and Diddy Carter has Excellent rating in their analysis.

this now how much result in ico selling
you say good or not about ico result
i think you recomended merculet because you follow bounty campaign
hwBPKH

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:23:14 AM

ok. thanks.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:30:23 AM

Good, Merculet is also in Coingecko, trackico.
I usually also see ICO from all three rating websites. if one or two an ICO entered into the rating website icobech / icodrops / trackico /
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:43:29 AM

Your reason to pick Merculet is just because of their bounty program, nothing else.
Elaborate your points a bit if you are really promoting their ICO and want to convey something informative about the project to make it significant. I have gone through the project overview and have found that your post is dull as compared to the project rating.
Captainfalkar

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

How many tokens did you receive for promoting them?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: