Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:44:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FairProof coins vanished  (Read 464 times)
jbizzle (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:10:40 PM

Has anyone sent coins to FairProof.com?  I sent them some coins and they "vanished."  I have emailed customer support several times and it takes them 1 to 3 days to get back to me.  Their customer service is terrible. 

I think they link your account to you IP address and drop a cookie in your browser.  They also give you a link to use so you can access your account without logging in.  I used the link they gave me but my account still has a zero balance.  I send them the link but they are telling me that's the wrong link and the money is sitting in my account.  So I guess the money is lost forever?

Is anyone else having issues?
jbizzle (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:51:47 PM

So I've been dealing with customer service for over a week now and they seem useless.  It appears as if they don't have a real customer service team.  It's probably one of their employees who responds to customers when he has some free time.  I am not saying FairProof.com or FairProof is a scam or a ponzi scheme, however I would be extremely weary of sending them any Bitcoins.  They might vanish like mine did.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: