Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:07:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn PASSIVE INCOME with MASTERNODES  (Read 345 times)
Da2ja3 (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

In the cryptosphere, they say only those who can finely analyze the market or are day traders can make money. But that’s not true!!

In the cryptosphere, there are several ways by which you can make profits and earn a handsome amount of money. And the best thing is that you can choose the best way that works for you and can accordingly adjust your reward/risk ratio.

One such way of earning in cryptosphere is by running a masternode, but before I tell you how to do that it is imperative that you first understand what a masternode is.

What Is A Masternode?
Masternode is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real-time, just like your have Bitcoin full nodes and is always up & running.

But masternodes are considerably different in their functionality than normal nodes.

They are different because they perform several other functions apart from just keeping the full blockchain and relaying blocks/transactions as a full node does in Bitcoin/Litcoin.

Some of the special functions that these nodes perform are:

Increasing privacy of transactions
Doing instant transactions
Participating in governance and voting
Enable budgeting and treasury system in cryptos
These masternodes are not standalone but they are always communicating with other such nodes to make a decentralized network and are often referred in short form as MN.

Note: Mostly the masternodes perform the tasks that I have listed above but it can slightly vary from cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency depending upon how masternodes have been implemented. But more or less they perform these functions  in a cryptocurrency.

If you more information and suggestions on masternodes to invest in, please do comment.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:57:59 AM

It's true that you earn coins by having a masternode, but you have no guarantee that you also earn money by doing so !
For example, you could have intested 5000$ in a masternode when the prices were at ATH, and now the masternode could be worth only 2000$.
So you are still generating coins, but their value went so low that you actually lost money.

zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

I was also interested in these masternodes buildings but I think its all about your luck you know. You need to pick one very special new coin and keep holding it and give it life. What if it turns out bad coin? You spent your time for nothing.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

I could remember the time when masternodes coins are maaking waves in the space, they are not again thedarling of the investors, there are some masternodes coins that I invested into but later realise that I overestimate their value, look at what has happended to the price of Dash
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

You could earn a passive income with masternodes, but only if you invest heavily. And it's risky as any other investment.

Here you see some basic calculations how much money you will need and what ROI you could expect: https://masternodes.pro

Da2ja3 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

It's true that you earn coins by having a masternode, but you have no guarantee that you also earn money by doing so !
For example, you could have intested 5000$ in a masternode when the prices were at ATH, and now the masternode could be worth only 2000$.
So you are still generating coins, but their value went so low that you actually lost money.

I think the primary purpose of master nodes is to enforced hodlings of a coin, so on the long run, when more people try to invest in the masternode, the price will surely go up from time to time. Dash is a visible example
Da2ja3 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

I was also interested in these masternodes buildings but I think its all about your luck you know. You need to pick one very special new coin and keep holding it and give it life. What if it turns out bad coin? You spent your time for nothing.
So you dont think masternodes has a future in the cryptospace???
Da2ja3 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

I could remember the time when masternodes coins are maaking waves in the space, they are not again thedarling of the investors, there are some masternodes coins that I invested into but later realise that I overestimate their value, look at what has happended to the price of Dash
Game of chance.
Da2ja3 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

You could earn a passive income with masternodes, but only if you invest heavily. And it's risky as any other investment.

Here you see some basic calculations how much money you will need and what ROI you could expect: https://masternodes.pro
Thanks for this.....i am very grateful for your opinion and the link you shared.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

I was also interested in investing on masternodes but I just realize how volatile the crypto market is anytime the price of the coin I bought for masternode would decrease drastically even though it generate new coin.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

Yes, master Noda is one of the passive income, but to participate in it you need a relatively large investment to make a profit in a short time http://mnrank.com/.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

For me, masternodes are one of the riskiest stuff you could do in cryptocurrencies.

Usually, to own a masternode, you must buy a vast amount of unknown alts and cross fingers for a good future prices. Almost every good ICO will bring you a higher ROI for just a fraction of the risk!
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

I do the same thing with three older computers that are on all the time running staking wallets.  High staking and low entry coins I've found are: Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Healthyworm, Chess, 808, Compound, 1337 (ELITE), BUZZ, LamborginiCoin, StackBit, and Growthcoin.  It's cheaper than buying a node anywhere and diversified, too.   You can start small and let your stakes build, buying your coins low and selling them when high.

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

My opinion is that it's easier to engage in daytrading than investing in the masternode. There are about the same risks, but over time, you start to trade better and earn more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

There are several web sites where you can monitor info about masternodes, check them out:
masternodes.online 
masternodes.pro

I also want to run a masternode, but can anyone share experience and what is the average reward for trusted project?
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

Minimum dedicated amount of coins are needed to be a masternode operator and most of the existing ones are too expensive to reach the required amount to operate not just the coins also mind the volatility of the price as you may end up losing a large percentage of your investments so better to avail the opportunity while the coin is cheap another thing to consider is the setup of VPS and a dedicated IP to host the wallet every day, don't forget to buy some resources and equipments like a large hardrive to store the blockchain of the masternode coins.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

The point to remember here is you may earn passive income of the coins you are staking not the USD or any fiat. So don't calculate your income in that way. There are high chances the your coin might loose most of its value and you will end up getting frustrated.

Blah blah
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

A good masternode that is cheap right now to setup, and will be very profitable later this year is WAGERR. This will be the first privacy based P2P betting platform and is ready to be released this year. Coins will be in demand due to both the masternodes and wagering by participants.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

The point to remember here is you may earn passive income of the coins you are staking not the USD or any fiat. So don't calculate your income in that way. There are high chances the your coin might loose most of its value and you will end up getting frustrated.

That's why diversifying in staking wallets is a good strategy.  There is also only a very small learning curve and they're super easy to back up.

Da2ja3 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

I do the same thing with three older computers that are on all the time running staking wallets.  High staking and low entry coins I've found are: Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Healthyworm, Chess, 808, Compound, 1337 (ELITE), BUZZ, LamborginiCoin, StackBit, and Growthcoin.  It's cheaper than buying a node anywhere and diversified, too.   You can start small and let your stakes build, buying your coins low and selling them when high.

wow!! thanks for sharing this info, never knew all these before now. Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: