Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:58:52 AM

Decoin Trading Platform

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:32:21 PM

Our CEO Shay Perry in Hongkong right now

wiredideas

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:34:22 PM

Decoin Community the long wait is finally over. We are launching on April 30, 2019

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:46:57 AM

I would love to meet the DECOIN TEAM one day in some blockchain event, once I am able to travel around a bit. I hope you come to a blockchain event in Europe, maybe Cyprus or Malta sometime in the year. I am pretty excited about the launch of the Exchange on the 30th of April and have been keeping my coins to stake. I try to keep ahead of the curve in the telegram but what I like about DECOIN is they always send out emails to us for any new news, even got a HAPPY EASTER CARD in my mail yesterday which was pretty sweet. I want to also say HAPPY EASTER TO THE DECOIN TEAM AND DECOIN FAMILY! I just hope everyone doesn't dump the coin too cheaply, it could end up being like Binance coin one day a double-digit beauty!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
wiredideas

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:42:15 AM

I would love to meet the DECOIN TEAM one day in some blockchain event, once I am able to travel around a bit. I hope you come to a blockchain event in Europe, maybe Cyprus or Malta sometime in the year. I am pretty excited about the launch of the Exchange on the 30th of April and have been keeping my coins to stake. I try to keep ahead of the curve in the telegram but what I like about DECOIN is they always send out emails to us for any new news, even got a HAPPY EASTER CARD in my mail yesterday which was pretty sweet. I want to also say HAPPY EASTER TO THE DECOIN TEAM AND DECOIN FAMILY! I just hope everyone doesn't dump the coin too cheaply, it could end up being like Binance coin one day a double-digit beauty!

Team Decoin would love to meet you too. Hopefully one of these days we will be having an event or will be attending an event near you so our team can have some chitchat with you. 

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:47:17 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 02:32:02 PM by generous

can't wait to see Decoin later on April 30, the market will be opened, of course investors and traders will be very enthusiastic, especially the Decoin team has run the roadmap well, congratulations

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:05:59 PM

I have no doubt that the exchange will achieve great success in the market.She first received a license to trade, and this already says a lot.

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:18:45 PM

I have no doubt that the exchange will achieve great success in the market.She first received a license to trade, and this already says a lot.

DECOIN has received a financial services license to operate a virtual currency exchange and is now officially regulated in the European Union, allowing it to operate across all 28 member countries. 

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:11:04 PM

Team Decoin would love to meet you too. Hopefully one of these days we will be having an event or will be attending an event near you so our team can have some chitchat with you.  

THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! If you ever come to Cyprus, and you exhibit here, would love to come and even help out on your stand. I have done exhibitions before, though for my old family business, years ago. CYPRUS is also a very good country for exchanges, for tax reasons. They have a lot of Fx COMPANIES HERE, so maybe you can open another European branch here for example. I am counting down the days for when the exchange launches and my wallet made some nice DTEP babies in the last few days, which was pretty cool, so am staking nicely. I love to talk to the DCOIN Team on Telegram, very friendly Bunch too.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
wiredideas

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:17:59 PM

can't wait to see Decoin later on April 30, the market will be opened, of course investors and traders will be very enthusiastic, especially the Decoin team has run the roadmap well, congratulations

Thank you very much and we are excited too.

wiredideas

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:18:27 PM

Thank you very much.

wiredideas

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:20:13 PM

THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! If you ever come to Cyprus, and you exhibit here, would love to come and even help out on your stand. I have done exhibitions before, though for my old family business, years ago. CYPRUS is also a very good country for exchanges, for tax reasons. They have a lot of Fx COMPANIES HERE, so maybe you can open another European branch here for example. I am counting down the days for when the exchange launches and my wallet made some nice DTEP babies in the last few days, which was pretty cool, so am staking nicely. I love to talk to the DCOIN Team on Telegram, very friendly Bunch too.

Yes we are almost there. We love talking to you guys too in Telegram.

wiredideas

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:27:57 PM

A word from Decoin CEO Shay Perry

Click HERE to watch the full video

ScamKillaz6love

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:37:12 PM

Is it true that Decoin will be listing the scam token KEP? Recently the known conman Giorgi Topuria of Keplertek suggested that Decoin will be asked to list the failed token KEP.

This is latest extract from Bitcointalk about these individuals:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

“Even if they pump their token, it will be dumped and as a result more people will be scammed

That’s the hard truth! Just like gamblers, they can’t stop or help themselves, they continue scamming until they are stopped! We’ve already requested information from SBScapitals, to find out why they have appointed a well known scammer and what their intentions with selling this scam project to their clients.

They have no reputation anymore. They won't be able to scam anybody soon...
Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink”

For those who don’t know about the scammer Giorgi Topuria, here’s the story:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Some handy tips on what to watch out for to avoid becoming a victim of a scam project:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/shitcoin-bingo-innovative-revolutionise-ai-vr-and-trust-less/
wiredideas

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:32:59 AM

Is it true that Decoin will be listing the scam token KEP? Recently the known conman Giorgi Topuria of Keplertek suggested that Decoin will be asked to list the failed token KEP.

This is latest extract from Bitcointalk about these individuals:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

“Even if they pump their token, it will be dumped and as a result more people will be scammed

That’s the hard truth! Just like gamblers, they can’t stop or help themselves, they continue scamming until they are stopped! We’ve already requested information from SBScapitals, to find out why they have appointed a well known scammer and what their intentions with selling this scam project to their clients.

They have no reputation anymore. They won't be able to scam anybody soon...
Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink”

For those who don’t know about the scammer Giorgi Topuria, here’s the story:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Some handy tips on what to watch out for to avoid becoming a victim of a scam project:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/shitcoin-bingo-innovative-revolutionise-ai-vr-and-trust-less/

I don't know about that, we have not talk about that in any of our communications with team decoin.

wiredideas

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:23:23 AM

wiredideas

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:19:23 PM

Hello Everyone, DECOIN EXCHANGE is now LIVE!!!

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:40:30 PM

Hello Everyone, DECOIN EXCHANGE is now LIVE!!!
Great achievement by decoin team.Big success awaits ahead  Kiss

serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:19:18 AM

Congratulations on the launch of Decoin Exchange! Since it has revenue sharing model and it's own proof of stake coin I'm sure it will be one of the biggest exchange.
It just needs more coin/token markets and more marketing on some pos/masternode statistics sites etc...
xsantana

Activity: 680

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:35:38 AM

I saw in the exchange https://www.decoin.io/trade/#DTEP/BTC the volume for DTEP is still 0 since the initial launch.
are there no buyers interested in this coin
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: