Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?  (Read 2183 times)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

I don't recommend invest in ICO because you can't 100% comfirm the project is legit and reliable, even ICO give your big profit, but also will let you big losses, so coinmarketcap top 20 coin is worth to buy, I also suggest CS, Aion, Ethlend, Eidoo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

Not sure , since btc price is spiking right now, so the price of altcoins will go down.
But, i'm sure ETH will have something big this year
Bitcoin is always potential platform at the same time Ethereum also good growing cryptocurrency. I think recently EOS is well performed in current scenario so better we should try EOS in this year because it is going to peak. I am to Suggest to EOS and Ethereum is the more secured investment in this year.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

Many altcoin you can buy, we can see also many new altcoin popping up in crypto world but I suggest you to buy ethereum (ETH) because the price is pretty stable. You can invest there.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
mladakar

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Here are some suggestions : ETH, Ripple, Bitcoin cash and Litecoin. None of these coins will be in negative if you hold for 3 months or more. If you diversify i all of these , you will be safe as well.
LielaisIzputejs

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

Lately my mind have blown this small Russian coin called SIBCoin. They have great tech and great offline wallet. Also their mobile platform are getting upgrades and their goal is to keep privacy of users.
Also SIBCoin transactions are very fast, easy and reliable.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

I am a full supporter of Oyster Pearl PRL so I could say, investing PRL this time still worth it because soon they will launch their main net to store files online through IOTA Tangle so therefore, PRL is one of the most underrated and most undervalued altcoin company today but in behalf of the team and the supporters, it will rise soon and surge the price to the moon in the next few weeks or months.
Oyster Pearl PRL and Shell SHL are both worth to invest this time while the price were cheap and affordable.

Lewoll

Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

Here are some suggestions : ETH, Ripple, Bitcoin cash and Litecoin. None of these coins will be in negative if you hold for 3 months or more. If you diversify i all of these , you will be safe as well.

I would have to agree that top altcoins are few of the best coins to invest this time as Bitcoin and Crypto Market has been surging and recovering from the major crypto crisis that we experienced since 3rd week of January this year.
investing Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Cardano, Tron, Stellar and other promising top altcoins in coinmarketcap.com will offer higher profits and rewards than new listed altcoins.

supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into your future. But I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. For me ICOs are the opportunity to become an investor of a real business company and feel myself equal to guys from the Wall Street. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. They have a big community. I believe in this ICO.
StevenPop

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

I would have to agree that top altcoins are few of the best coins to invest this time as Bitcoin and Crypto Market has been surging and recovering from the major crypto crisis that we experienced since 3rd week of January this year.
investing Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Cardano, Tron, Stellar and other promising top altcoins in coinmarketcap.com will offer higher profits and rewards than new listed altcoins.

I agree with this too. When investing in altcoins you should be very careful seeing as there are so many scam coins in the market right now and a lot of people stand to lose a lot of money in the long run so it is better to just stick with the top coins and invest in them as they are the least likely coins to fail so you are relatively more safe with them
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

I would recommend you to study and invest some money here in this project: NAS (Nebulas)
Decentralized search design, essentially the first blockchain search engine. With the help of this platform, users will be able to search and filter the blockchain projects and smart contracts they need. In addition, Nebulas platform has nebulas Force technology that allows you to make changes without having to create a fork.
Verbatum

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
SIBCoin. Team, project and idea is why i like them
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?

I don't recommend joining ICOs for beginners. Yes, ICOs could give you a great profit but engaging in a system that you are not familiar with could be devastating. I recommend investing in a well established coin or token such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. This is far more safer than engaging to ICOs. Scam ICOs are lurking out there. Better safe than sorry.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

Tokens of all.me, forming course and dynamics of all.me, directly depend on the number of users of all.me.
The possibility of simple and simple rewards (let's be objective: no one renounces the rewards) and cryptobank, the clients of which are all. Users guarantee a fast and constant influx of new users, which leads to a constant demand for all.me token, with restrictions on emissions of 10 billion tokens and listing on the largest exchanges.
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

ICON is a very curios one. They are creating a Network for various public institutions such as financial institutions, insurance companies, hospitals and universities. The project has a really substantial support in South Korea so the implementation shouldn't take long.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

According to the last statistics there are a lot of good chances for the altcoins to grow so there is no need in hesitating
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

I personally strongly advise you to participate in the sales of Jinbi tokens Because the opportunity is very good if you want to invest in Jinbi altcoin. Of course by buying a jinbi you will benefit in terms of investment of course. Wait no more, Do not let you miss this opportunity.

OSEIBOATENG

Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

There are so may coins being created and are becoming very promising day in and day out. For me I will now suggest Ripple or Cardano for you because I see they will have future that is from my analysis and also the crypto graphs that has being drawned concerning altcoins also shows it.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

I just suggest you buy altcoin ETH because ETH is a coin with a lot and has a high selling point in altcoin,
zerrtty

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Now, when prices have fallen, many excellent altcoins can be bought at prices of ICOs or close to them. Good projects almost always have a large number of members in Telegram. If you want to invest in the projects, which really does something revolutionary. then it's worth looking closely at projects that create blockchain new versions, such as QuarkChain, EOS, ICON

Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

I would suggest you to buy 20% of funds - NEO , 20% of funds IOTA, 30% of funds NEM (XEM), 30% ETC. These coins is going to bring you nice profit in the next few years
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: