Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 04:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Bithemoth Exchange - An All Encompassing Exchange Platform!  (Read 3393 times)
Lauren Smith

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

How will our private key be protected with the mobile app??

Fast - Good for getting trades in quickly

Secure - Very important

Accessible

Decentralized - My favourite part. Smiley

I like the exchange and there is a bounty to earn an investment which will be nice to trade on the exchange with. I hope it goes well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Hybrid server-assisted clients like Electrum get a lot of their network information from centralized servers, but they also check the server's results using blockchain header data. This is perhaps somewhat more secure than either server-assisted clients or header-only clients.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olgamir

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

http://beta.omnibazaar.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

Bithemoth is the exchange bridging reality and the crypto-world, taking the headache out of trading feature by feature. and how many tokens were sold for now  Huh Huh

A few packages have been sold, and we have packages on reserve for those who have contacted us and expressed interest  Smiley

If it's not a secret, then how about the number of packages sold are we talking about? And for what amount?
Idea is nice, but I don’t think that in the current market format there will be greater popularity of this product. Most likely, the growth of interest will be only with the growth of the market and with the entry of new players and investors into this market.

Great question.  I like your company (excellent road map), but I think you need more transparency and more news from the company.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar       ●●●●●◯
▐|   Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers   |▌
Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  gPlus  ●  LinkedIn  ●  YouTube
Gotenks

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

ICO schedule
After our ICO starts, investors will be invited to buy BHM tokens up to 90,000,000
token sold. The purchase schedule will work in stages which will reward buyers who purchase BHM tokens during the initial phase of our ICO.
Investors who buy BHM through our ICO will receive their tokens and no later than 7 working days

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crazyer1976

Activity: 392
Merit: 17

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

ICO schedule
After our ICO starts, investors will be invited to buy BHM tokens up to 90,000,000
token sold. The purchase schedule will work in stages which will reward buyers who purchase BHM tokens during the initial phase of our ICO.
Investors who buy BHM through our ICO will receive their tokens and no later than 7 working days

They wrote that they plan to develop a hardware wallet for their coins. Do you have any progress in this direction? Where can I learn more about this? I think coins with hardware solutions have a better chance of popularity and a higher price...

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:10:54 AM

this project is very good and I see it has great potential for success and hopefully in the future, there will be more support for Bithemoth Exchange so that it can enliven the world of cryptocurrency exchanges.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Yaiko08

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:08:23 AM

this project is very good and I see it has great potential for success and hopefully in the future, there will be more support for Bithemoth Exchange so that it can enliven the world of cryptocurrency exchanges.
besides that the team that manages this project is a reliable team so that to attract a lot of investor interest to join more easily, the success of this project depends on the managing team all believe the team will definitely do the best for this project and will provide satisfactory results for all.

Arrrvin

Activity: 406
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

I was just wondering: has the soft cap for this ICO been reached already? I see no progress bar at the website.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Warkop

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Visit BitHostcoin.io

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

besides that the team that manages this project is a reliable team so that to attract a lot of investor interest to join more easily, the success of this project depends on the managing team all believe the team will definitely do the best for this project and will provide satisfactory results for all.

In my opinion it is not only the team that made this project a success, maybe this is also the help of all bounty hunters who have participated in promoting this project, so this project was successful and many investors came to invest in this project. I hope this project will not disappoint all investors in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████
██████     ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
██████  ▄██████████████████▄
██████▄████████▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
███████████▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███████▄
█████████▀ ▄██▀▒▒██████▄ ▀███████
███████▀ ▄██▒▒▄██████████▄ ▀██████
██████▀ ██▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▒▒▀▀▀▀████ ▀██████
▀▀▀▀▀▀ █▒▒▒▒█████▄▒▒▀█▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
       █▒▒▒█████████▄██▒▀███
▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▒▒▒███████████▒█████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀█████▄ █▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█████▀▄████ ▄██████
 ▀█████▄ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▀████▒▒▀▄▀ ▄███████
  ▀██████▄ ▀▄▄▒▒▒███▄▄▄▀ ▄█████████
   ▀███████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████▀██████
       ▀▀█████████████████▀  ██████
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀     ██████
                             ██████
                             ██████
iBITHOST.

OOOComplete Solution for Hosting with CryptocurrencyOOO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fTHE Coin WITH IMPLEMENTED PROJECTf

▄███████████▄
██▀       ▐█▀█▄
██        ▐█  ▀█▄
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
Ann

givary

Activity: 224

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

In my opinion it is not only the team that made this project a success, maybe this is also the help of all bounty hunters who have participated in promoting this project, so this project was successful and many investors came to invest in this project. I hope this project will not disappoint all investors in the future.
all involved here have an important role in the success of this project, so that they do it with enthusiasm and compactness to provide satisfactory results for the future of this project, of course. I am sure they will do the best for this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.