Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Analysts & Beta Testers  (Read 170 times)
elianite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

Token Valley has been building ‘The Bloomberg of Crypto’ for 11 months now, and our MVP is ready. This consists of a powerful back-end built using Drupal. We now need to focus on content, and we can't do it alone. We are seeking to fill 13 positions. As we are now at the stage of seeking funding from equity investors, and these positions would be 'volunteer' positions to start, but with the expectation of payment as soon as funding allows. We do plan on a Token Offering in the future, and all team members would receive developer allocations. For the most highly valued new hires, small allocations of equity & options are possible down the line.

The following is a summary of the available positions. Please message me directly or email elias@tokenvalley.com with applications and/or questions. You can explore what we have so far at www.tokenvalley.com

Dapp Analyst (2)
Research and stay up to date with the latest decentralized applications and summarize the data. This position consists of aggregating of content from many sources, describing dapp features, target audience, competitors, and utility of tokens.

ICO/Token Analyst (3)
Identify new and existing Token projects, and evaluate their websites, whitepapers, social media profiles and other content according to 40 different metrics. Write objective summaries about these projects.

NFT Analyst (1)
Report regularly on the current state of Non-Fungible Tokens. This will require compiling and organizing data.

Smart Contract / Bug Analyst (1)
Analyze recent bugs and security vulnerabilities in smart contract code. Summarize and explain the problem and solution if available.

Bug Bounty Analyst (1)
Report on latest bug bounties, and describe them in full.

Mining Analyst (1)
Report on the current state of mining across various cryptocurrencies.

Exchange Analyst (1)
Compare and contrast centralized/decentralized exchanges.

Academic Research Analyst (1)
Find academic publications related to blockchain, and add them to our 'Blockchain Scholar' interface

Writer (how-to guides) (1)
Write various how-to guides (and prepare screenshots) to help our users participate in ICO's, set up wallets, set up exchange accounts, etc. This position will involve working with several other analysts.

Crypto Journalist (2)
Write daily/weekly articles and re-caps to be posted on our platform. This may also include some news aggregation from other sources.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spitfireabc

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

Hy,

How's things?

- there's more than one of those listed positions I know i could do well, and I think you would agree, once evidenced.

Thoughts?

- I'm a decent wordsmith, used to hold the contract (dad's company) for Zanussi, AGA cookers press releases
and I'd do most of them, especially later on.

SpitfireABC (referred you to telegram forum)

- S Gledhill.
spitfireabc

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

RE: Prev msg

I used to have the contracts for many companies press releases - Zanussi, AGA, etc (my dad's co.)

- Especially later on, it was me doing the wordsmithing.

The Crypto Journalist position is well suited. Willing to compete against anyone.

RSVP

Regards,

SG
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 12:45:48 PM by mdayonliner

Token Valley has been building ‘The Bloomberg of Crypto’ for 11 months now, and our MVP is ready. This consists of a powerful back-end built using Drupal. We now need to focus on content, and we can't do it alone. We are seeking to fill 13 positions. As we are now at the stage of seeking funding from equity investors, and these positions would be 'volunteer' positions to start, but with the expectation of payment as soon as funding allows. We do plan on a Token Offering in the future, and all team members would receive developer allocations. For the most highly valued new hires, small allocations of equity & options are possible down the line.

The following is a summary of the available positions. Please message me directly or email elias@tokenvalley.com with applications and/or questions. You can explore what we have so far at www.tokenvalley.com

Dapp Analyst (2)
Research and stay up to date with the latest decentralized applications and summarize the data. This position consists of aggregating of content from many sources, describing dapp features, target audience, competitors, and utility of tokens.

ICO/Token Analyst (3)
Identify new and existing Token projects, and evaluate their websites, whitepapers, social media profiles and other content according to 40 different metrics. Write objective summaries about these projects.

NFT Analyst (1)
Report regularly on the current state of Non-Fungible Tokens. This will require compiling and organizing data.

Smart Contract / Bug Analyst (1)
Analyze recent bugs and security vulnerabilities in smart contract code. Summarize and explain the problem and solution if available.

Bug Bounty Analyst (1)
Report on latest bug bounties, and describe them in full.

Mining Analyst (1)
Report on the current state of mining across various cryptocurrencies.

Exchange Analyst (1)
Compare and contrast centralized/decentralized exchanges.

Academic Research Analyst (1)
Find academic publications related to blockchain, and add them to our 'Blockchain Scholar' interface

Writer (how-to guides) (1)
Write various how-to guides (and prepare screenshots) to help our users participate in ICO's, set up wallets, set up exchange accounts, etc. This position will involve working with several other analysts.

Crypto Journalist (2)
Write daily/weekly articles and re-caps to be posted on our platform. This may also include some news aggregation from other sources.

Hi,
Please look for the PM subject Re: ICO/Token Analyst. I will email you shortly just in-case you missed to see the PM.

Good luck with the recruiting.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: