Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 20K in a week  (Read 558 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

Indeed most people hoping bitcoin Will back to 20k but If we compare with the recent price that is Impossible to happen bitcoin reach 20k in a week. We have been waiting for 4 months but bitcoin not touch 20k again yet, may be we Will see bitcoin price touch 20k again in a few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

You first heard it here. Buy now. Put all your best clients on it. Blue horseshoe LOVES BTC.
It is impossible to see that happen in a week. First and foremost, you have to consider all the resistances above us in play and for the fact they we will keep having some few pull backs once in a while even if we end up seeing a bull run which is not even likely at all for now. The fact that we just had a quick pump does not mean we should start unnecessary start putting our hopes high, it is impossible and it is impossible, if you like leave it or take it.

Indeed most people hoping bitcoin Will back to 20k but If we compare with the recent price that is Impossible to happen bitcoin reach 20k in a week. We have been waiting for 4 months but bitcoin not touch 20k again yet, may be we Will see bitcoin price touch 20k again in a few months.
Yes, in coming months it will be extremely possible. But I wonder why people still target $20k and why not $50k or $100k. Bitcoin has already proved it is capable to have value around $20k then now we must look for what is next level of bitcoin's capability and we must hold till that levels.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

are you joking or dreaming? lol
bitcoin $ 20k within a week? is that possible, sir? let's not $ 20k, what can a week of bitcoin break the $ 10k figure in a situation like this. bitcoin has just recovered and the market has also just pumped up the price, in order to get out of the bear market as soon as possible. I really like your optimism, but you need to know that too optimistic too much will make you stuck and confused yourself. be calm, the $ 20k price will arrive on time.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

is it true sir.? I don't think it will be in 1 week. I still think it is confirmation and support to below $ 6K. if it is going to $ 20K it will take 1-2 months. except bitcoin at the pump to $ 15K in quick time. but this is the market. anything can be done. I think this is a good time to buy.

Nah, It's impossible. It took at least years before it happens to reach 20K nor reaching 10k per se. This pump is somehow a surprise to all, it wasn't really expected after it stabalize at 6500-7000 for the past months. Though, I would agree that this is somehow a good time to buy but just be cautious about the things you're about to do. As of now it is still a blurr what is happening right now.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

bitcoin $ 20k within a week? is that possible, sir? let's not $ 20k, what can a week of bitcoin break the $ 10k figure in a situation like this. bitcoin has just recovered and the market has also just pumped up the price, in order to get out of the bear market as soon as possible. I really like your optimism, but you need to know that too optimistic too much will make you stuck and confused yourself. be calm, the $ 20k price will arrive on time.
The $20k price in a week is impossible although price of bitcoin is slowly recovering. I think bitcoin price this year could going to the moon. We can't give the exact date when since price is up and down but it will go to $20k not in a week.
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

Know knows if there are big fishes out there to pump the price and not to dump any longer. Impossible to happen but with the whales of opportunities they can manipulate the entire price. To ride with them if possible is the only thing we should do to be able to survive from the lost or not to lose.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

You first heard it here. Buy now. Put all your best clients on it. Blue horseshoe LOVES BTC.

I really welcome your confidence. Everyone here expects the value to boom like last December 2017. But at times we need to go with the market. Last three months have been so hectic to see. This would be a kind of common move with cryto currencies. Still it really holds back many investors coming forward investing into bitcoin or any other crypto currencies. NEWS on banning and deny in accepting bitcoin and other crypto currencies are the main reasons for its lack of growth.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

You still got 5 days left and let's see if your prediction will be accurate. But we have to be real here mate and 1 week won't be enough if there's another action that will be the same last time from what we've seen it went $8,000 so quick. The market needs to be balanced and I think that one week isn't enough for making it back to $20,000 while it's current price is around $8,200. This is just my opinion and we know that there's always something unexpected that comes to bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

is it true sir.? I don't think it will be in 1 week. I still think it is confirmation and support to below $ 6K. if it is going to $ 20K it will take 1-2 months. except bitcoin at the pump to $ 15K in quick time. but this is the market. anything can be done. I think this is a good time to buy.

I think as compared to 20k$,8300$ is very low.So I think it needs atleast 1 month.But as considering 1000$ increase in 10 minutes,everything will be possible in market today.If it's true news,many people will get happy including myself.Because I had holding some of my Bitcoin in wallets.If the price increase ,I will sell my some of holding bitcoin.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

The $20k price in a week is impossible although price of bitcoin is slowly recovering. I think bitcoin price this year could going to the moon. We can't give the exact date when since price is up and down but it will go to $20k not in a week.
The total market goes up, but really hard saying that, keep continuing. Looks like bitcoin has just recovered that positive after bleeding season. Everyone looking Ahead to $20,000 Bitcoin. I really wouldn't be surprised if BTC explodes to $20K but it will happen later. But, who knows where our prices will be!
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

It is better to buy while bitcoin is still at a fairly low price. Once it reaches 5 digits again more and more people will eventually see that the market is growing. Generating a massive buy-ins and it can cause the price to increase in a regular pattern up to $10-15k range. I speculate the pricing by the end of this month would be around $8-9k.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

Yes it is true, now go and buy some bitcoins and pump price  Roll Eyes

it takes $2,000,000,000 for Bitcoin price to go up by +1% (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3309045.msg34535472#msg34535472)

Bitcoin right now $7,840.07 (1%=78)
If you want $14,xxx.xx there is need $200,000,000,000 to grow 100%
And i think it's impossible in a week. Maybe need some month or some week
Nonsense, supply and demand.
If everyone put buy/sell orders to 20,000$ and remove lower orders it won't be needed $200,000,000,000 for 100% grow.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

very clearly not possible, sir. how much good news should we get? how much FUD should be reduced in the near future? and how much more do we have to convince people, for $ 20k a week to be achieved? oh shit! he is as easy as pie talking, but we are very difficult to run his.
he's just a lot of bullshit and does not know his origins. yes, definitely bitcoin can get to the moon, sir. but, not in this year. in my opinion, talking to the moon when such a situation is not right. we just need to focus for the end of this year alone first, that the price should be beyond the $ 20k. I am very sure it will happen.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

This is the most crazy speculation that i've read for this week. I know it can be reach and possible in a week but not this time because there is still the fear of the investors in bitcoins to drop after this bull trapping scenes. Let market recover first and 20k usd will become a solely road now not like on december.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

True? BTC will be 20K in a week,how do you look it.Its true at this value BTC will continue to rise but there must be a whale pump with a large supply so it can be 20K within a week,I believe but a little bit.May I continue to buy at present value. Grin

imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

It will be back down to 7k.  You heard it here first. 
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

no !
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

i think 20k in a week is impossible to achieve unless if there's no volatility that can stop bitcoin growth rate to exceed  or there's no holders will dump unitl it touch down that value 'cause to be honest that is the common reason why the value always fluctuate and can't even exceed more, so perhaps there's a tends if those factors didn't interrupt .
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

Coming from your name, yeah you're a pessimist and your ideas are pessimistic. What can we expect for someone like that?

$20,000 in a week is really quick but I'm expecting that it won't happen for this time. We know we had a bull run last time but its not going to be the same as this one.
There are still more time to cope up for bitcoin to recover.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

very good news for lovers and bitcoin hunters with the high price of bitcoin will make the spirit of bitcoindan hunters and will increasingly benefit bitcoin investors

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: