Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wts] My miscut issue of Superman. Open to offers  (Read 342 times)
RedRobin2442 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:18:52 PM

I was wondering if anyone might be interested in an miscut issue of Superman I currently have. The particular issue escapes me and I will update later when I am home, but it is a mid 90's Adventures of Superman or one of the parallel brands around the Rreign of Supermen era. On one of the story panel pages, the bot corner contains a triangle of another page extruding from the book a good cm or two.
I want to gauge intetest here as I am hording crypto at the moment and would love to barter with the book. I have an offer from my local shop for $50 for the book and am willing to negotiate price for btc/ltc/ppc. If you have any questions or wish to make an offer, please send me a pm or reply to this thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: