Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2017, 07:36:42 AM *
News: If the forum does not load normally for you, please send me a traceroute.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Steam Game Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines  (Read 716 times)
Blitz­
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1624

"Cut Your Loose"

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 04:25:58 AM

I’d like to purchase said game with Bitcoins in form of a steam gift. It currently costs $ 4.99 in the US, so my offer is 0.444 BTC, giving you a ~20% gain at current Bitcoin prices.

If you like, I can rate you on http://bitcoin-otc.com and in the forums.

PM if interested.

"Bitcoin had been transformed from an anarachistic challenge to the financial status quo, to the crypto spawn of Satan, fuelled by cut-throat greed and delusions of avarice." - MatTheCat
"these people don't seem to want to stop till Bitcoin is completely destroyed and left like an old cum rag in the corner of the room." - ShroomsKit
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blitz­
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1624

"Cut Your Loose"

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 05:26:53 AM

Price is negotiable btw, as my assumption of 13.5 USD/BTC is already outdated according to MtGox.

"Bitcoin had been transformed from an anarachistic challenge to the financial status quo, to the crypto spawn of Satan, fuelled by cut-throat greed and delusions of avarice." - MatTheCat
"these people don't seem to want to stop till Bitcoin is completely destroyed and left like an old cum rag in the corner of the room." - ShroomsKit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.