Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:23:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Bounty Hunters' Union?  (Read 209 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

With crypto world being a world of uncertainty where even the investors are at risk of their interest, It won't make any difference for bounty hunters who abide by any terms the issuer of bounty makes before, during or even after the campaign. Though the forum itself can make some changes to make the bounty campaign relatively homogeneous in terms.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

It’s sounds like really awesome my concern here goes for Bounty managers also . Recent days there is lots of new bies allowed to participate in blog and media and also social media campaign. But finally these people were getting huge part of distribution. Even some bounty portals not having any transparency neither they support for project nor for bounty hunters.
My question is here
If any ico project team can’t able to handle bounty campaign how they will finish the project
Bounty managers are taking advantage and getting huge part of the distribution

For above mentioned everything forum has to make strict rules for these bounty managers . As far I am seeing big corruption is happening . So please any one in forum admin group please make some rules for bounty manger . Atleas ask them to put some escrow amount for announcing any bounty.
So that they will pick only genuine participants because thier money at risk.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

The idea is pretty good, but I'm not sure that it will work in practice. Perhaps, such an alliance will need to simply work more closely with the administration of this forum. After all, you can put a number of conditions in the relationship of bounty hunters before such ICO teams will be able to provide on this forum their information about the opening of the ICO campaign. At the same time, it will also be possible to discuss other problems of bounty hunters, such as the current merit system, which was good in theory, but in practice proved to be completely inoperative.
road2ez

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:39:57 AM

Man, I do not really thing that it's gotta be sucseed. Better to make other project, this one will not boom for sure.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:51:45 AM

Good luck, but I think you will have to exert a lot of effort to get people to join. I have tried organising people after we as a group were scammed. I was successful in organising a campaign to get Axpire to pay what they owed but have had less success so far organising all the people who were scammed by Dylan Sharkey and IUNGO.  I think you should concentrate your activity on creating of a core group of activists that are prepared to use social shaming against ICO's that cheat bounty hunters out of their rewards.

AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

It does not sound that it is going to be successful, even though it is a good idea. There are so many nuances that you got to analyze and solve them.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:16:08 PM

For above mentioned everything forum has to make strict rules for these bounty managers . As far I am seeing big corruption is happening . So please any one in forum admin group please make some rules for bounty manger . Atleas ask them to put some escrow amount for announcing any bounty.
So that they will pick only genuine participants because thier money at risk.
The admin usually does not care about these things and he cannot monitor all the bounties started too, having an union for bounty hunters is a good dream that will not be fulfilled, expect to see regulations being implemented by government that could cripple fraud in this market, other than that there is nothing you could do unless you personally investigate every project and start reviewing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: