Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the difference between rich or poor?  (Read 28879 times)
ChristianaEberhardt10

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

the cash is the primary seperator.
juminem23

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:36:01 AM

I trust that bad human beings blame the hassle, rich humans paintings with the state of affairs. It`s all about the mentality.
HarrietKnowles10

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

One primary distinction between the wealthy and the negative is that one have extra cash than they need, and the truth that they do not ought to fear about day after today. alternatively, negative human beings respect little matters extra than rich human beings, but perhaps it's miles simply me.
ChristianaEberhardt10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

there is no distinction among wealthy and bad human beings, due to the fact we're anybody and all of the identical, and money will no longer make you an awesome or bad character.
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

poor people are those who have money but don't have heart and rich people are those who don't have money but have heart as ocean........
ChirpClever

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Poor people often pretend to be rich when at the same time lot's of rich people don't want to show of their financial status.
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

The only difference is that the rich more correctly distribute their funds, in contrast to the poor. The poor sometimes live richer, and spend a lot of money on extra expenses.
gracejohnsonstar

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

Sometimes it is based on mindset. But looking at it physically, the rich are acquiring wealth (landed properties, industries etc).
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

hmmmm i truely understand that most won't go with my writeup but thus the truth. Am speaking for poor people. Sure this writeup goes for them. Across the whole internet, i've been seeing writeups that goes like " poor people overlook opportunites" , "poor people are Lazy" and all sort of stuffs. If you've been a poor person and later picked up , you should no all this accusations are not true. Rich people already have assets and huge sum of bucks to partake in every opportunity that would be available. So don't be too quick to judge.
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

A very simple question with a simple answer.

MONEY.

With Money,you control people, though, minds . pleasures.

Name it.

but one with God is Majority.
grandsat1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:49:06 AM

the difference between the power and simiskin lies in the wealth or money that I have. I can easily get what I want with hartan or the money he has. while simiskin has to struggle to get what I want. even the poor sometimes can't get what they want. want because of the limited money that is owned ...
lokkytan

Activity: 74

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:40:15 AM

Rich people think of opportunities, poor people think of barriers.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:45:32 AM

Arithmetic is brutally simple. If less than 100 people control the same amount of wealth as the poorest 3.5 billion people on the planet, the result can be expressed with one word: Inequality.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Alagga

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:28:58 AM

Poor people are skeptical while rich people are trusting. Poor people find fault while rich people find success. Poor people make assumptions while rich people ask questions. Poor people say they and them while rich people say we. Poor people want the cheapest way while rich people want the best way. Poor people think money is more important than time while rich people know that time is more important than money, Poor people compete while rich people create. Poor people complain,condemn and criticize while rich people praise and enjoy their blessings. Poor people seek amateur advice while rich people seek expert advice. Poor people have big television sets while rich people have big libraries.
Balkirikk

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

for me rich and poor are the same.
better poor but have a good heart than rich have an evil and arrogant heart.
Belloo

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

There are so many difference between an rich and poor, first rich have many recources to get because they are rich buy with money they don't need any thing but the recources that for the poors are going to them. Imagine a triangle and an inverted triangle. There are three stages of our community the bottom of the triangle is the poors that doesn't have any thing, in the middle people that eat three times a day. At the top the rich. When you face over the inverted triangle. The rich have more recource than the poor needs
Thortarie

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

the difference is mainly wealth , and then comes mentality
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

The rich or poor are very difference.a rich man a valuable person of the society honers him for his wealth and wealth.but a poor man is not worth his wealth in most cases in the society he is worthless.
Peaker2

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

Rich is when you have something that is enough from something that you need while being poor is being lacked.
HI KITTY

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

the difference between poor and rich is the spelling just kidding the difference between poor and rich is when the rich become poor they don't know how to survive for being poor because the way that they live have a lots of money foods transportation and they don't know how to live without all of it.Then when the poor become rich they know how to spend money how to saved money because they experience everything eating once a day but they survive that's the difference between poor and rich for me .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: