Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the difference between rich or poor?  (Read 28879 times)
cross_over100

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

The difference in this kind of people status is the rich people can buy an expensive things on that day in a easy way but for the poor people they cant have it on the same way.
kokit22

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

Well for me the different between the rice and the poor is that the poor hardly take three square Mill a day why the rice eat as many as they want and in all anytime they want it.. the poor don't cater for the family the way the rich men do, in families the rich gain respect and trust  more than the poor
moneymancrypt

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

poor people always ask the question HOW? poor people always believe in impossibilities, they always believe in ''it CANNOT be DONE'' the rich people always see opportunities where the poor ones saw impossibilities.
Phomology

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

People who are poor are always looking for the problems instead of the solutions. They end up blaming their environment, circumstances, jobs, weather, government, and will make an extensive list of excuses as to why they cannot be successful.

Rich people understand that everything happens for a reason. Rather than letting life happen to them, they take direct action and make big things happen. They put aside all the excuses and eradicate their blame lists because they have to do what must be done.

Rich people see opportunities. Poor people see obstacles. Rich people see potential growth. Poor people see potential loss. Rich people focus on rewards. Poor focus on the risks.

That is a very good observation. I totally agree to all of it.
One of my favourite quotes sums it up in one sentence: "Poverty is a Mindset"
waroengstick

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

Rich people have a lot of money and opportunities while for the poor there are many obstacles and difficulties

rich people live for the future, poor people live for today
Aidan_Davis

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

People who are poor are always looking for the problems instead of the solutions. They end up blaming their environment, circumstances, jobs, weather, government, and will make an extensive list of excuses as to why they cannot be successful.

Rich people understand that everything happens for a reason. Rather than letting life happen to them, they take direct action and make big things happen. They put aside all the excuses and eradicate their blame lists because they have to do what must be done.

Rich people see opportunities. Poor people see obstacles. Rich people see potential growth. Poor people see potential loss. Rich people focus on rewards. Poor focus on the risks.
I would say this is fairly accurate. I wouldn't say that poor people are always looking for problems. I would say that they always see problems in everything. For some reason they don't try to fix them. People that are self-made rich people see the problems, but they find solutions. If they don't like the way something is, they change it. The take control of their own life. Poor people usually think that somebody else should do something for them. They get angry that nobody is helping.
Xisal

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

I guess difference between rich and poor is money, but ofc money is not everything.
Onnde

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

Difference between rich or poor is your feeling. If you feel good for long time - you're rich. Even if you poor.
Heavo

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

The rich have everytrhing and poor got nothing.
canwithme

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

The poor are usually lazy... that is the difference between rich and poor.
LuckyDestroyer

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

There are a lot of differences between rich people and poor people. In fact, if we were to list them, we certainly wouldn't come to an end. But I think there's a major factor which is root of all these differences. It is mentality. It is the different mentalities that rich and poor people have that result in all other differences. And this mentality came to be also as a result of many things too. But for the most part, the best way to change a poor mentality to a rich mentality is to get the right financial education. Associating with the right people too is very essential. These can really change a lot.
Jay Mkonnen

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

That's quote nice words.
Also, poor people can't see life at full perspective like rich people do.
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

A simple thing is POOR is BLESSED than RICH  , you know what? if you born RICH the choices is going poor but when you born POOR the choices is to be a successful learn everything in the pass and be rich having a humble attitude like before when your down you are more than handle any trouble coming to your life cos you already trained your self how you can be fine, Instead being  rich and down to poor it's so hard no experience being poor and how to handle everything like eating dirty food . That's my opinion
M7MMike

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

The main difference is having property that makes them comparatively richer.
poTTer666

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

I think the only major difference is the money otherwise they are all the same.
berkat28

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:05:34 AM

in my opinion it is the same, but if we are rich we can have a lot of possessions and be praised by everyone, if we are poor we cannot have many possessions but we don't have much money and we are not praised by someone instead we are not appreciated
SimonOdell
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

Rich people often don't deal with cash at all.

TOURIVA The World is Yours! https://touriva.info - Discord : https://discord.gg/wnteRpR
kokit22

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

the poor is always afraid to take risk there by getting more poorer while the rich is ready to risk with out thinking of the lose but focuses on his profit there by getting more richer. that's a simple difference between the poor and the rich.
berkat28

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

if we are poor we cannot have many things, especially in the economic field we will weaken, before we can get rich we can have whatever we want something will be achieved, especially buying luxury homes, cars until we buy whatever we like.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

Rich people are more courageous and resourceful in terms of making money. That is why they are rich because they are not lazy. They work hard to achieve what they have achieved. Most of the poor people are lazy. They tend to blame all the problems to other people. In fact, the only should be blamed is themselves.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: