Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I regret not investing in the low point and today the price rises so high  (Read 337 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

Today, when  I open huobi, I saw the price rise so high. I really regret not investing in the last one month when the price got so low...
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:33:32 AM

Regreting will not help you to back in the past. You'd better try to find some similar or absolutely different promising projects and invest in them for a long term. I recommend you take a look at NagriCoin project. It is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector especially when the project has a ready made product -organic fertilizers.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

It's very usual things happen when the price got pumped anyway, just imagine if someone have the ability of always buying the price at the lowest point and then that coin gettin pumped after ward, he would be rich and such thing is not going to happen in the reality.
Life is basically luck and brain.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:40:39 AM

Funnily enough there is always some regretful response no matter what the market situation. Just take this as a fitting lesson, and like someone mentioned earlier, dont wait for the next drop, find some promising project now.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Its NOT TOO LATE.

Remember the feeling. Do you want to feel that way again tomorrow? What about next week? Next month? Next year? Cryptocurrencies are projected to rise and break all boundaries as it seeks to change the world. Its value will be much more than what it is today.

Buy now while its still SOOO LOW.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:43:14 AM

Today, when  I open huobi, I saw the price rise so high. I really regret not investing in the last one month when the price got so low...

If you keep waiting, you'll regret it even more.  The cryptocurrency market doesn't wait for anyone.  Today's prices could look very cheap in a few days, weeks or months.  The market is on it's way up and there's no stopping it.  
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:49:07 AM

do not regret something that has happened. make this an experience. if you really want to buy immediately and wait until the price continues high. do not easily give up and complain about seeing the price is not as stable. because every chance can make you profit.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

I would say that your regret won't help it instead move on and see the bright side of what is happening with the current market. I just think that there is still time to buy where more people are encourage to go with the flow on their additional investment because the potential bullish run could probably be on it's way.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

Don't regret, this isn't the end of recovery you can still invest. What you must do is to decide if you really want to buy a certain coin and wait until the correction comes but we don't know on how long you have to wait until the price goes a little bit lower. I don't think it will drop too much but there will be a small correction that must to come to set things balance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:52:36 AM

It's never too late when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency. There are still lots of promising coins available in the market. Don't worry because by the end of this year 2018 almost all of the cryptos will have a high value. You can still invest in Bitcoin, Eth, STEEM, or any other altcoins that you find promising. You need to do some research of your own as well so that you will have faith in the cryptocurrency that you wanted to invest your money in.

Regreting will not help you to back in the past. You'd better try to find some similar or absolutely different promising projects and invest in them for a long term. I recommend you take a look at NagriCoin project. It is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector especially when the project has a ready made product -organic fertilizers.

I agree with this. You should not regret since its never too late to invest into any other investment vehicle. There are still lots of projects or innovations to invest in.

Today, when  I open huobi, I saw the price rise so high. I really regret not investing in the last one month when the price got so low...

If you keep waiting, you'll regret it even more.  The cryptocurrency market doesn't wait for anyone.  Today's prices could look very cheap in a few days, weeks or months.  The market is on it's way up and there's no stopping it.  

The market in cryptos is  very volatile. No one can really tell whether this pump will continue. Sometimes bloodbath is very unpredictable when it comes to cryptos. But I agree with you that the market won't wait for anyone so its really never too late to invest your money into cryptos.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

It’s common in trading everyone regrets not investing while price is too low. Buy this dump I can’t blame anyone because I have invested for each dime by thinking it will be a ma dump but even it was going too low . Then I stopped investing now the price is still lesssr than previous investment for most of the coins . I think it will take some more time to recover and hit 10000$ stable market.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:55 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 06:30:06 PM by v3liana

Today, when  I open huobi, I saw the price rise so high. I really regret not investing in the last one month when the price got so low...
yes all people who are playing short term will regret it. This happen always in cryptocurrency. I believe at this point market will bounce back atleast 400 billion and bitcoin will be 15k$ soon.

maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

many of us have regret today because they are too late to buy bitcoin yesterday and now they see the bitcoin price increases higher. besides that, if we can buy bitcoin in the yesterday, today we can sell it for making a profit or we can hold and waiting for another increases the price. but you don't have to regret for a longer time, you still could buy bitcoin for now if you want but be careful to do this because we don't know if it's just temporary or it increases higher.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:15:05 AM

This scenario keeps happening to those people who lacks believe in bitcoin, those who are afraid of taking risk and believing instantly to speculations about bitcoin going to crash or die. This will happen again and again as long as people keeps on questioning the capabilities of bitcoin to appreciate. As for me I don't have any regret so far as I am holding my bitcoin still and continue investing for my future.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

The market is still LOW, I am buying every single chance I get
pihipawal

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:16:32 AM

I do not think it's too late for you. You should wait for the down wave you can buy bitcoin or altcoin cheaper at this time.
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:17:38 AM

Well they just said that it is better to take that risk than doing nothing because in thar way it is more better. This moment is the best example for take the risk because ni matter what the market will recover

without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

1) Regretting is useless and has a negative impact on your investor behavior

2) Better buying now or when BTC was at 19.6K USD? Ask yourself.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

The blame is not always gone, so we should always be prepared for what is happening and that we must make the mistakes we have made. As I passed you through many difficulties, I experienced the loss, sold out in time and it was my inspiration to succeed now

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:25:28 AM

this is already disscuss before that when all of market at the downtrend people should be not panic and hold all of their crypto asset and if necessary buy more before the price jumping rapidly and after seeing the current market then the most patience people should be satisfied with their hard work because bitcoin jumping rapidly today
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: