Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why this market become so hot?  (Read 148 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

Only seeing the coin price rise up and down. But do not see what blockchain exactly bring for me OR influence my life...
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

I think the price of altcoin is now up and down due to a large number of new altcoins that are emerging so from now on the market is getting very hot, as everyone nowadays prefers to hold their coins for the future and wait until altcoin prices go back up and market conditions stabilize
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

This is just the beginning, blockchain is soon going to become a way of life, anything new faces resistance and growing pains in equal measure. As for the coins, thats where the immediate focus lies.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:27:15 AM

Only seeing the coin price rise up and down. But do not see what blockchain exactly bring for me OR influence my life...

It's absolutely hot for now because most of us are really confusing what will be the true sense of being green in the market now. Some of us says that it will be the new beginning and be ready to a high jump while the others says that it is only usual things because it is only a slow and small movement so there is no assurance that it will be continues to rise to the next couple of days. People definitely don't know what will be the best thing to do as of now and I think we need to be much more alert and aware in what will going to happen so stay active everyone.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

Crypto currencies investments mostly changes the lives of the people in which from difficulty to stable and some fortunate individuals are become very rich because of this investments in which maybe you are to blind to see or maybe you are really new to this market and never experience such earnings. I just wonder if you are investing or just observing the market flow and still in doubt either to invest or not so i say better join this investment and see for yourself.
A.Koosay

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

The market is soo hot, it was soo hot, now it is merely warm. I think it has found it range based on the prospective benefits of the coin.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

Crypto currencies investments changes the lives of the people .the coins price are going up and down. Due to large number of altcoins are there in market. So the market became hot.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Most people say its hot market today because of the decline in altcoin prices because of its many altcoins that have sprung up the price of altcoin to fall and make the market becomes very hot Shocked
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

Its not that hot actually. Our total market cap doesn't even worth %1 of global markets (compare it with internet bubble hit %30) In the end good coins will raise like 20x and you guys will watch how its being hot!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:28:47 AM

Crypto currencies investments changes the lives of the people .the coins price are going up and down. Due to large number of altcoins are there in market. So the market became hot.
I think market is hot because a lot of new people come.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:55:22 AM

The crypto money world has a continuous trading process. This is a live stock market that is constantly living and never dies. At the same time it needs to be good to follow and stay warm. If you want to make money, follow it.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:07:50 AM

Many crypto investors have became rich. People think they are lucky and you can easily earn money from cryptocurrency. It give them hope. No matter how good a project the technology is, they just care about project's ability to make money. Blockchain is new technology, new future. But I think there are few people who are interested in its potentials and application. That's why it is called "cryptocurrency", not "Blockchain product".

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

It will never influence your life if you just watch it up and down. You have to know and learn why it is going down and up. If you already know why and actively trading, that is the time cryptocurrency will influence in your life.
ICOLovers

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Now you do not need this technology to change your life, it's still too early, while the time of high volatility in the market of crypto-currency  Cheesy
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

That means you are still not using any of the coins as mode of payment, i know there are many like you but just stay calm, blockchain is coming to all the sectors and no one will be able to avoid it.

jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

Internet busy is not meant for everyone, not everyone will understand the rudiments of cryptocurrency ,it will be nice you try to understand his the market work because it not a quick rich platform
Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

All market will go down soon, as I think and after that we will see road to the moon.
Bitcoin will cost 2x lower soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: