Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What countries are best in opening offshore business bank accounts?  (Read 126 times)
selfkey.org (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

Self-Sovereign Identity for more Freedom & Privacy

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 04:23:11 AM

Incorporating your business in another country can be very advantageous, and offshore banking for your business can be too. There is potential to save on taxes, increase privacy, receive tax breaks, and much more.

If you are doing business outside your country of residence, having an offshore bank account for your company is even more beneficial, helping you save money on currency conversions.

Here are some of the excellent jurisdictions accessible via the SelfKey Bank Accounts Marketplace: https://selfkey.org/offshore-business-bank-accounts/

Do you know of more countries that needs to be added to the list?

SELFKEY.ORG
SelfKey Loans Marketplace now live!
Download it now for free! ->>https://selfkey.org/download/
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 04:51:21 AM

The isle of Man
i always heard that place was good to incorporate in haha

Nice article, thx for the read Smiley   
you guys at Selfkey just keep it coming, eh? Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
stealth.cash

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:53:26 AM

Very good, I like it. If crypto pump again I will open an offshore business account in Saint Lucia
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:58:12 AM

Incorporating your business in another country can be very advantageous, and offshore banking for your business can be too. There is potential to save on taxes, increase privacy, receive tax breaks, and much more. If you are doing business outside your country of residence, having an offshore bank account for your company is even more beneficial, helping you save money on currency conversions. Do you know of more countries that needs to be added to the list?

Opening an offshore banking account can be a good way to exploit the loophole available to anyone especially in savings on taxes and getting away from the interference of the government. In other words, this can be used as a great leverage for many economic benefits. No wonder we heard of news of popular and rich people taking advantage of this good option. Naturally, many people frown upon this option and they are seeing politicians doing this as hiding something from the public. I am also sharing this list here which identifies 5 countries like Cayman islands, Switzerland, Singapore, Germany and Belize.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:01:55 PM

Incorporating your business in another country can be very advantageous, and offshore banking for your business can be too. There is potential to save on taxes, increase privacy, receive tax breaks, and much more. If you are doing business outside your country of residence, having an offshore bank account for your company is even more beneficial, helping you save money on currency conversions. Do you know of more countries that needs to be added to the list?

Opening an offshore banking account can be a good way to exploit the loophole available to anyone especially in savings on taxes and getting away from the interference of the government. In other words, this can be used as a great leverage for many economic benefits. No wonder we heard of news of popular and rich people taking advantage of this good option. Naturally, many people frown upon this option and they are seeing politicians doing this as hiding something from the public. I am also sharing this list here which identifies 5 countries like Cayman islands, Switzerland, Singapore, Germany and Belize.

Due auto-tax info exchange, If you are an EU citizen, opening a Bank Account in another EU country (incl. Switzerland) will not save you any taxes, nor you will exploit any loopholes. It will not work even for most non-EU citizens. So half of those destinations are not real offshoring.

However, if you need access to the EU market, it's an option. Then Estonian bank account is even an easier option.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:14:00 PM

In Asia, Singapore and Hongkong are the main objectives of many investors and companies to open bank accounts, manage company finances and often they also set up their headquarters there. Many businessmen and state officials in my country also store assets there, so these two countries are already on your list and both are good choices if you want to opening offshore business bank account.

How about Panama?
amulaamula

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:08:48 AM

What about malta, estonia, good for crypto business i think 
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:11:11 PM

There are tons of it, the isle of man, cayman islands, Singapore and many others. After all having money is always enough to make more money, if you manage to get 1 trillion dollars in savings to your own nation (sure that sounds like a lot but I just wanted to give a really absurd example to make it easy) then you are not going to get all of it withdrawn from your country all at once.

There will be some sort of leeway between how much is withdrawn and how much is put in everyday and you just need to cover the difference if there is any. After that you just have to use that money to make more money, I know it is not always easy but having that type of huge money would mean you can put it on the smallest risk thing ever and still make billions easily.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: