Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook launches its own cryptocurrency with massive ICO  (Read 402 times)
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

This is probably fake news and those investing in such big ICOs creating a token worths actually nothing are fools. Bitcoin is not fraud but ICOs are fraud indeed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

It was obvious that they would want to launch their own cryptocurrency, otherwise why should they ban advertising of other ICOs that bring them money...

matrix50

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

Fake news for sure, Facebook will make a crypto but not now.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

Recently, Facebook has banned cryptocurrency advertising, and now it is considering developing its own currency. I think this is a fake news. But this may be somehow a cunning company plan. I think after some time  Zuckerberg will refute or confirm this information.
fuck4ass (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

Recently, Facebook has banned cryptocurrency advertising, and now it is considering developing its own currency. I think this is a fake news. But this may be somehow a cunning company plan. I think after some time  Zuckerberg will refute or confirm this information.
Let's see if Zuckerberg will refute this information or not. I think this is his cunning plan
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

One way or the other, Facebook may actually go the decentralized route especially in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica SNAFU. However, I don't think this is real news. But then, market is in upswing and they may be looking at cashing in
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

Let's see if Zuckerberg will refute this information or not. I think this is his cunning plan
I won’t blame Mark for anything. He is mere a puppet in the hands of others. He simply take orders from the above and executes them without questioning himself whether his actions are right or wrong. At least, this shows the importance of the concept of digital currencies. I also read that he has leaked out large amount of data of Facebook users. He works for NSA.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

Facebook bans crypto currency advertisement, well i am not surprise if he will create his own crypto currency. He can make and he can do it, same thing will happen like Facebook!

despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

Did the telegram become an example? First, Pavel Durov organized the ICO, now we have heard rumors about Facebook, who is next? twitter? Instagram?

dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Did the telegram become an example? First, Pavel Durov organized the ICO, now we have heard rumors about Facebook, who is next? twitter? Instagram?
Well it's not a rumor about telegram. They filed papers to the SEC. Telegram already raised 1.7 billion dollars on private sale
https://www.ccn.com/telegram-banned-in-russia-on-heels-of-1-7-billion-ico/
That was on news. I think facebook banned ICO or any mantion about ICO is because Facebook know that some of these ICO's in the future will be a real competitors to the Facebook.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

I was reading about the article then I saw something at the end of the paragraph,
"We wish all of our readers a happy April Fool’s Day."
That was the line, so I myself was confused that period and just ignored it.
teskostecenje

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

No way that this is true because facebook is already in trouble because they were colecting data from all of their users(and selling them)Imagine the shitstorm that they will recive if it turns out to that they are runing their own ico month after baning all others to marketing on their platform,not to mention that ico isnt really legal in usa....
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

I dont think this news is genuine because I haven't hear or read any news that say such thing and I asked a liable source he said nothing of such happen. OP, you should using the site cause they are trying to promote their site by posting wrong news.

Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

It was never been published and announce by the Facebook CEO, after his hearing about the account bridge something on CNN there is no further announcement from him about the official crypto lunch.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:08:02 AM

I don't believe this news, Facebook for now has so many things on their plate now than announcing their own ICO, this is a company that is well capitalised and now that they need to raise cash to support their company and make it afloat. I will need to check this out
it’s just rumor. Facebook just bans the cryptocurrency ad. Now launching project ICO? Facebook won’t execute any project not associated with social activities. And ICO is not totally legal, Facebook won’t do it.

alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

I think it's a fake news. Now facebook is part of the old finance because it should never line up with the revolution of the cruypto?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

Why would Facebook need to make a new ICO? They need more money?
Because ICO is to help a company to get enough money to complete their project. Facebook has surely enough money to do a blockchain if they want without doing an ICO.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

I searched this stuff on google but failed to see some authentic articles in regards to the facebook creating its own cryptocurrency cause if they're going to launch ICO's or some official announcement they will definitely do that on their own platforms and here to promote and grow the crowdsale, all along there are no bells ringing about this one, not on the telegram community nor on the Facebook platform and mostly here, so OP do you mind to find other reliable sources about this one? this might mislead someone.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

Facebook Inc. was a large social-media company with an estimated market cap of about 600 billion USD, it came to my mind why do they need to launch an iCO if they already had a large funds to start its own crytpocurrency. Secondly, Facebook has a large workforce of IT industry and have large  group of computer experts and scientists then why do have to ride on the Ethereum blockchain technology if they are capable of innovating and creating their own blockchain. So i really doubt that this news is not credible due to 2 reasons above.
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

Exclusive sources have been issued by Finance Magnates who dominated Facebook's social media to diversify its product line with its own cryptocurrency, the Facebook Coin (FBC). Users must register to use coins, but Facebook will guarantee that data and transactions will be completely anonymous.

However, its development is still not officially recognized, but for that coin will be issued using the Ethereum blockchain through ICO in the next two weeks. Given the size and coverage of Facebook, it is possible to assume that ICO will rival the 1.2 billion dollars raised by Telegram in its own rotation of the ingredients.
To be able to use the coin, the user must provide data such as name, address, phone number, mother's name and the name of the animal is too small. This is for the reason, the privacy written into the smart contract will ensure that all transactions are completely and can not be traced at all.

Uniquely, Facebook will advertise ICO on Facebook users. This is interesting, because the social media company recently banned all cryptocurrency ads on its platform. At the time, the product's managing director said that Facebook wanted to avoid "fraud", and the process of issuing new rules for cryptocurrency itself had naturally "raised eyebrows." However, there was no contradiction in its policy.

"Facebook bans cryptocurrency ads because too many of the companies engaged in cryptocurrency have committed fraud. This is exactly the same as Facebook ICO which is a legitimate way to get more data, which is necessary to find innovative digital coins, and this is not a scam, so there's no reason not to appear on the platform."

Do you remember facebook step banned crypto ads on its page. Then, why facebook make your own coin? Is this his name to lick his own saliva?

source: https://www.inforexnews.com/berita/cryptocurrency/facebook-akan-luncurkan-cryptocurrency-sendiri

please give a merit if this is good!

Where did you get this information ? Is it true ? If it is , many bounty hunters will sure be happy ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: