Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the Green Days back ?  (Read 31312 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:46:52 AM

yes.
spring has come. and  green days come back. aftermore i predict there wont be chronic red days. bitcoin will become 5000 slowly and steadily.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 09:02:50 AM

I think good days are very close. The market is about to return to green. Because ICOs have signs of the rise period. Conditions for the introduction of new money into the market.
In my opinion, ICO's increase is not proof that prices will improve soon. Already in the current situation there is no sign that can explain the future movement. But, if you estimated it with your senses, maybe it is true.
I still don't see the rise of ICO, what I see is that people are turning to IEO, where people are gaining a lot of profits in such a bad market but agreeing as you say, it's not enough to confirm that the market is rising again, green is coming. The market still does not show a fixed trend for the time being, it only increased a little then reduced and repeated it again, so it's hard for us to say that the green days are back, what I see is still a red that is covering up the remaining green.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:04:22 AM

yes.
spring has come. and  green days come back. aftermore i predict there wont be chronic red days. bitcoin will become 5000 slowly and steadily.
you talk too high. What makes the Foundation you said like that? whether your Lordship that the market there will be no red? the market is still not much of a change, we do not know the signal what will happen in the future, can we see the fall of any more, or otherwise we will see what we are waiting for.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:32:01 AM

For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I think we still cannot lose the instability. Our market is still unstable and there is no stability at the price of many coins. But that is the characteristic of the decentralized market and you should be familiar with it.
But one thing I am sure is that our market will not decrease anymore. it only grows slowly for a long time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:32:23 PM

Don't be hasty, what happens now is small growth, while what we hope for is substantial growth. Trying to be more patient to wait for greater growth, because it takes a long time, but it will surely come. Stay optimistic.
biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:12:45 PM

Don't be hasty, what happens now is small growth, while what we hope for is substantial growth. Trying to be more patient to wait for greater growth, because it takes a long time, but it will surely come. Stay optimistic.
all those still waiting, we all believe the growth will happen, despite having to wait longer but we all believe there will be time this market again powered.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:28:29 PM

We all need a high grow, i hope to have huge grow this year, as this year is not so good as was last year and 2017, but maybe something will happen sooner or later and have a bull run this year.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:04:05 AM

I think the crypto market is still at the bottom only a few small growths,whereas we all need high growth to be green,I assume in 2019 prices will remain stable as they are now and I think in 2020 a new green market will be seen but that is only my assumption personally.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:49:27 AM

We are still waiting for, I think green days come but it is not as significant as 2017, now we only see an increase of no more than 1% per day, then red again and it seems difficult to repeat like 2017.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:50:51 AM

During last year lot of people who are expected the market become better and they back into the green market but once the near end of the year cames they become worst or low the market that can cause another dumped so the value continue decreasing. But this year I think high percentage for the market to turn again to the green . Even me Im expected but all my expectation was wrong.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Punakawan

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:01:45 AM

Green on a small scale, but it can be difficult to get hundreds of percent per day, too many speculators who have no love for crypto so they immediately sell even though they get profit of 1 satoshi.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:47:08 AM

The Green Days are back for some coins, but not all of them. Some have exploded their value and some are falling. It is not green for every coins.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:12:38 AM

The current situation will be favourable for the development and also there to investments are ready to a bull Run again so I think it will definitely possible in this year to be a better market again.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:34:35 AM

FOr me at the beginning of 2019 is great and I hope no more dumps will come and also price will increase more so everybody is happy with their profits. Let us all hope for that.  Wink
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 10:59:48 AM

Everyone hope it happens since the Q1 of 2018
We are now in the Q1 of 2019
What i would like to say is it wouldn't really come back that easily
We are in a heavy bearish crash with bearish sentiment

Despite everyone believe that crypto will soon be exposing to the non-crypto user with the help of technology adoptions like smart phone, pc and etc
But still, technical wise we are still on the sideways
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:02:35 PM

Despite everyone believe that crypto will soon be exposing to the non-crypto user with the help of technology adoptions like smart phone, pc and etc
Q1 is going to be end in very few days and not much of price growth happened with bitcoin but some altcoins had good growth so which is the positive we need to take from Q1 and hope for the Q2 will be more better.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:03:26 PM

For me this is not straight because ETH and BTC price now is still at dump. After 3 months still we don't see anything impressive about cryptocurrency and also affects many altcoins.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:44:59 PM

For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

not completely it will definitely appearing very recent times so I think it was a good thing from the previous year to this year if it was continue then we will definitely say this year will be the create a part cryptocurrency investors
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 05:02:00 PM

Q1 is going to be end in very few days and not much of price growth happened with bitcoin but some altcoins had good growth so which is the positive we need to take from Q1 and hope for the Q2 will be more better.

Well yeah, i guess based on the recent trading volume and movement, Q2 would be better there? If we get to consolidate and maintain the volume or grows the trading volume
Then Green day would likely be back!
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:23:27 PM

Your question also involves many thoughts of a lot of investors entering the crypto market. certainly, green will return. because any movement and development must have growth and development processes. So let us be assured and confident about Bitcoin and the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: