Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why neo,eos have that much value?  (Read 104 times)
ChainWorld (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:34:05 AM

I just want to know why neo or eos have that much value what make these coins so valuable?
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:14:21 AM

To be honest,I dont know much about EOS but what I do know is NEO.. NEO has a good blockchain and it is supported in China.

But most importantly..
NEO encourages people to hold because of the GAS you get when u keep NEO in an exchange or in your wallet,no other coin does that.

Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

First of all, these are some very good tokens, and they are the second technology generation of the blockchain.
The smart contracts for these two tokens are perfect, and they have enough followers, so that's why prices are so high.

JJriver

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

I just want to know why neo or eos have that much value what make these coins so valuable?
These are two coins that are created to compete with the ether and replace it. They have a strong team and a fairly promising technology, which makes them so self-reliant. And as we see, they are quite high in the list of coins, and this increases the demand for them.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

and last of all it can be hype only.
Many projects last i see which want beat etherium network.
Nothing new and revolutionary not avialable, all waiting ton network

Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

They were created as an alternative to ETH. And features of blockchain are rather attractive to use it instead of ETH.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Neo is a good investment object just because it rewards for investing and holding it, due to this policy there is a big demand for neo and the value is high, whereas, Eos is a quality project with advanced blockchain and smart contracts solutions.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

I'm not really well informed with EOS obviously but for the NEO side it think i can answere you question. I believe many people specially big firm are putting stake on it because of it's potential. The platform itself is really promising which is i believe it can surpass ethereum in due time. If your do your research many of traders labeled NEO as chinese ethereum, Imagine it's growth as of now and to think there are lots of ICO's using NEO platform i believe it's a good indication states how big the potential NEO has.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: [1]