Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1892 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

Things went out of prediction in the past month, and now almost each and everything is happening as predicted. In specific by the days close to tax day price is predicted to increase. Now the same thing has taken place and believe this growth will sustain for a longer time period to attain new ath.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
yes, now BTC and ETH have started to rise again, as well as other altcoin prices are also on the rise, hopefully this good start for all coins in the market will grow and return again to its highest price, and rising prices BTC and ETH possible this will make a little peace for small traders.

daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

sometimes we need to panic about the value of bitcoin in the market because it's not like normal days for traders,we see a lot of changes, we know how bitcoin value for now...we can't depend or we can't predict how bitcoin value will be on the next few days.how bitcoin market needs a huge profit, that can be easily lost if we are going to be relaxed.we should expect some changes if the next few days, we must know what is the status of bitcoin market also we should be the one of the best trader in bitcoin market for now....
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

I think this is the beginning of the rising price of crypto terutuma bitcoin prices, almost all the coins that are in the market go up. but I was surprised when I saw the price ethereum down, different from other coins, I also do not know what causes it.
The market is very active and I am confident that the cryptocurrency market has overtaken the downward trend as before. I believe that 2018 will be a boom year for the cryptocurrency market, although it has gone through a very difficult year.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:02:09 PM

I am waiting when Ethereum will go over 600 dollars and then will make a decision, most likely transfer about 70  procents of depo to fiat. Now there are no signs of possible turnaround. I think prices have grown because fonds entered the market, but without mass hype this growth will not last long.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

I see a strong pump in just 2days and believe this is the start of green days, the correction is done its time now for cryptocurrency to recover. Btc should be stable on the price of $8k this week so it can soar higher if not bitcoin will be back to $7k again, lets see what will happen on the trend today.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

I see a strong pump in just 2days and believe this is the start of green days, the correction is done its time now for cryptocurrency to recover. Btc should be stable on the price of $8k this week so it can soar higher if not bitcoin will be back to $7k again, lets see what will happen on the trend today.
It is good to see that the market started looking green again.  We have been waiting for these and even if it is just a slight recovery,  it is at least giving us hope to continue holding and wait for the price where we can fully gain what we have loss. I have bought when the price is at dump and I am really hoping that I recover my loss and at the same time gain profit from that investing. 

When the market is at dump,  lot of people thinks that bitcoin is dying and you can see that on this forum but now the market is green,  people are being positive of what will happen in the market price for the next months.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

I am just working everyday collecting different alternative coins and hoping to get profit from them one day. 21 of them are already on my wallet, so Market go up!
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

Ups and downs always continue. Now bitcoin price is under $8000 and ethereum price under$500 but a few hours ago all both price was above the line  .so market is so critical.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:31:35 AM

I am waiting when Ethereum will go over 600 dollars and then will make a decision, most likely transfer about 70  procents of depo to fiat. Now there are no signs of possible turnaround. I think prices have grown because fonds entered the market, but without mass hype this growth will not last long.
i am wondering how much more people are gonna do this , people who want out but are smart enough not to panic sell. if enough people cash out then the market will stay there for a while.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:02:07 AM

Yeah, I like what the market is doing now, but I would not count on it yet. We are still in the bearish market and haven't fully recovered yet. There will be still ups and downs as of this moment, but the good thing is that there will be a series of good news in the crypto market that would help recover a bit. I can't conclude that the bulls are fully taken over yet, but I am excited about what will happen in the next few months or before the end of this year.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:58:11 AM

Yeah, I like what the market is doing now, but I would not count on it yet. We are still in the bearish market and haven't fully recovered yet. There will be still ups and downs as of this moment, but the good thing is that there will be a series of good news in the crypto market that would help recover a bit. I can't conclude that the bulls are fully taken over yet, but I am excited about what will happen in the next few months or before the end of this year.
Yup. I agree with you this market can not escape the downtrend because the demand for business is not high and all rely only on news. I think we should wait until the end of May to get a better view of this market as Bitcoin is on the downward trend and only increases with whale participation. It's best to keep the USDT and wait for the best opportunity

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
tung06081989 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up

I am still thinking the same about this market as I used to think about it previously, its great and it is doing its job just fine! We dont have to worry about anything now as the market starts taking over its resistance levels I am pretty sure that big up surge will be coming sooner than we think. For now the market is recovery from the down trend but real challenge is to keep these levels up for at least few more days to weeks. Or at least market should start climbing upwards more and more as it passes to the second resistance of it. I am also confident that this will be done as it had happened earlier in the similar manner. Thats the conclusive proof of that.
i also beleive btc and market will grow up and get over its resistance,but i don't want market storng grow up nows,i want market accumulating one time before strong increase the end year
tung06081989 (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

Yup. I agree with you this market can not escape the downtrend because the demand for business is not high and all rely only on news. I think we should wait until the end of May to get a better view of this market as Bitcoin is on the downward trend and only increases with whale participation. It's best to keep the USDT and wait for the best opportunity
i don't know market can escape downtrend or not but i think the market is better and when  market recovery it will be noticed of everyone,we also hold all coin and wait what happen in this year
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

This is a good time for us to make some investment in some coins that we like. Though there are nothing need to do during this time cause coins are not as easy to go up as it was in december. Therefore, we should hold our coins for as long as we can for the biggest profit

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

I also agree with you. At present, the market is gradually recovering and changes in price fluctuations occur very normal. We should be calm and patient waiting for the market to recover. I firmly believe that the cryptocurrency market will develop in the most positive direction.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

I also agree with you. At present, the market is gradually recovering and changes in price fluctuations occur very normal. We should be calm and patient waiting for the market to recover. I firmly believe that the cryptocurrency market will develop in the most positive direction.

The continuous and slowly pump gotten by the bitcoins is our little indicator that there will be a good things happening on it in future and since April is little early to say that bull run will occur still it will be our good sight to look for so that the positive ambiance will came and those negative things happen will be set aside nor be forgotten.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

Yes this is start for bullish trend and no more deep, this is its times to buy coins that has good fundamental and high volume, all coins in top 10 ranking is best choice and possible to give profit by multiple times until in the last of this year. Dont wait again for another deep, buy soon as much as you can.
It looks like the bulls all of a sudden just was revving up for the right moment to strike after accumulating so much based on the reaction of the market to the downtrend and also squeezing out those who have been shorting the market. That move was out of this world and the chart; it was like a glorious pump no one was ever waiting for that came all of a sudden.

I was lucky not to be sleeping when this happened, as it was a sweet one not to miss. However, no one can say where we go from here yet, but I guess we will just have to see how things turn out in a matter of time.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

I m still bearish at the moment. There are still too many people who entered the market in December hoping to have back their money. As long as they are in, they will drive the price low everytime there is a spike

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
gudrun

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

I think that the current market is showing signs of a rebound after the bitcoin price spiked in the last two days. The increase in bitcoin prices has made the market boom and there have been many altcoin pump in the past days. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise in the coming days as the war breaks out between us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: