Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:04:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1892 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

I don't think that the market would pump hard in the next few months. It would remain stable for some time and then it would start to pump at the end of this year.
But i have very different opinion from you, i think that in next few months it is expected that bitcoin price will increase too much, i can expect that bitcoin price will surely cross 20000$ and will even continue increasing and will surely give a very good profit to us, therefore i think that holding bitcoin in current is a good idea because we are expecting a very good profit after few months.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

It is still very early to assume we have entered the bullish phase, but at the same time, the reaction of the market presently with all the bull flags forming is enough to actually give us a bullish sign.

The only reason why I am still having some little bit of sideways reaction to this is all because the market has behaved in funny ways in the past and one would just have to keep that side awake at the same time but I really hope the market is awake from that low slumber we have had for a while. Time to have some action.

I agree, I think its too early to FOMO in yet, I still think 9300 is the magic number if it can close on a daily candle... until then my positions are small.. the rope is even shorter.. and I'm doing the conservative baby trades since this could all be a glorious trap. I have been perma-bear for months now and am finally willing to accept the bulls if they'll come with the conviction needed, but until the bulls break this crazy 8400 and 9300 resistance levels, I'm gonna stay in a bear trend.  Prove me wrong bulls and show me you guys are ready for the 25-50k bull run.
tung06081989 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
I think that the current market is showing signs of a rebound after the bitcoin price spiked in the last two days. The increase in bitcoin prices has made the market boom and there have been many altcoin pump in the past days. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise in the coming days as the war breaks out between us.

The market is trying to rebound, but the fear is still acting quite among the newbie investors. People you just invested few weeks ago before the recent fall, might have tried to sell, so today we saw a red line over the market. But this will be soon turning to green line and I think withing the Third Quarter it will probably retouch 10K USD or maybe sooner also if everything goes on a right direction
So we should still be patient all this time because for me,this sudden pump is very unexpected.Hopefully this one will continue in the next months,and not just a start of another source of newbie's depression.Lucky to those who have bought coins during the time of dips because we will be waiting good profits for it after a couple of months.
i hope market will continues recovery and it can grow up  next 2-3 month,now market seem more stable,do you think btc side way 8000 and eth side way 500 usd a few month before they pull whole market grow up?
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

I think the bullish trend is on us now as the regulations and the banning from various government is now abated or being slow down. I was surprise to see Ether at $489 which is tremendous  movement. I think the market is on fire now. 
It is still very early to assume we have entered the bullish phase, but at the same time, the reaction of the market presently with all the bull flags forming is enough to actually give us a bullish sign.

The only reason why I am still having some little bit of sideways reaction to this is all because the market has behaved in funny ways in the past and one would just have to keep that side awake at the same time but I really hope the market is awake from that low slumber we have had for a while. Time to have some action.
Bitcoin value is going upward in other world 10 percent increases and 2 percent decreases are a little bit stable now. The value is 8000 dollar now and its graph is now stable than its previous graph. You have still time and still have the opportunity to enrich yourself with Bitcoin. The stability now answered those who were thinking that Bitcoin is going to die now so this current stability proved that as usual Bitcoin value fluctuates and then become stable.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

I'm still not totally sold about this immediate recovery. Imagine a pump of $1000 in about an hour in this time is very unexpected. I remember reading TA saying that $7700 will be tops after the breakout but it seems that we have overcome it so it remains to be seen. We really don't know if this is just a artificial pump or who is behind all of it. I do hope though that most of you guys have accumulate coins during the dip so that all of us we will be looking to take profits when this market finally takes off and make a massive bull run to $10000 at least. Let's see how it pans out and its going to be and this month is very interesting and brought at least a good news that we all have been waiting. Just HODL.
I honestly thought that triangle formation was going to be breaking downward but I am also happy I had my alarm set for a break upward since I was out of the market at the previous high we had late last month and that made me, to quickly trade the break out knowing the reaction would be crazy and it actually was.

You know when a lot of traders were not expecting a move which came all of a sudden, that can be a lot creepy. And honestly, the market is just so creepy right now with no one knowing what is going to be happening next. Well, we cannot say exactly the state of the market until we actually see the market fully recover.

We have had ups and we have had downs a lot of time but we cannot say exactly how it is going to turn out until it turns out exactly the way it wants anyway. So far, we have been able to hit some major resistance and staying above them, but we also have to keep in mind that there have always been issues of fake bounces for a while now with us still ending up lower than we were.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

I am waiting when Ethereum will go over 600 dollars and then will make a decision, most likely transfer about 70  procents of depo to fiat. Now there are no signs of possible turnaround. I think prices have grown because fonds entered the market, but without mass hype this growth will not last long.
i am wondering how much more people are gonna do this , people who want out but are smart enough not to panic sell. if enough people cash out then the market will stay there for a while.
At this very moment, nothing can be said regarding the market situation and that things need time to be settled down according to the way we want them to happen and that things will take some time to be okay. Right now, the market has started recovering and that we need to stay there in the world of the crypto currencies and do not hustle and keep on looking at the market situation all the time.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

well, I do not think of anything other than thinking about price increases. I always see bitcoin prices go up, and go down for now, but basically the price is always steady at the price of $ 8k. well, hoping in the near future the coin prices start going up.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

The market is probably recovering, in the past few days I saw the price of the altcoin growing again. Although they are rising at a slower rate, I think they will be a milestone for this year. Let's continue holding the altcoin until the end of the year. They will surge dramatically by the end of 2018.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

I think like you, I think Bitcoin has been silent for a long time, and it will soon burst. The fluctuation of Bitcoin in these two days is a precursor to its outbreak. I will buy some bitcoins and Ethereum and look forward to its skyrocketing.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Yeah, I like what the market is doing now, but I would not count on it yet. We are still in the bearish market and haven't fully recovered yet. There will be still ups and downs as of this moment, but the good thing is that there will be a series of good news in the crypto market that would help recover a bit. I can't conclude that the bulls are fully taken over yet, but I am excited about what will happen in the next few months or before the end of this year.
Yup. I agree with you this market can not escape the downtrend because the demand for business is not high and all rely only on news. I think we should wait until the end of May to get a better view of this market as Bitcoin is on the downward trend and only increases with whale participation. It's best to keep the USDT and wait for the best opportunity
i don't know market can escape downtrend or not but i think the market is better and when  market recovery it will be noticed of everyone,we also hold all coin and wait what happen in this year
It is not the first time. Do not sound like this is an unfamiliar situation. Digital market is well known for its fluctuating nature. That means it will not only increase but decrease too and that’s what exactly happening at the moment. If it has recovered from such downfalls in the past when the support was far less than the present one, it can do it this time too. Just wait and watch.
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

Well i feel that for me the market will pump maybe upto 7800-7900 then go down but actually it will can still go up because of the manipulations in the market.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up

As far as I'm concern, I'm still not totally sold about this immediate recovery. Imagine a pump of $1000 in about an hour in this time is very unexpected. I remember reading TA saying that $7700 will be tops after the breakout but it seems that we have overcome it so it remains to be seen. We really don't know if this is just a artificial pump or who is behind all of it. I do hope though that most of you guys have accumulate coins during the dip so that all of us we will be looking to take profits when this market finally takes off and make a massive bull run to $10000 at least. Let's see how it pans out and its going to be and this month is very interesting and brought at least a good news that we all have been waiting. Just HODL.

I agree. It's too early to conclude if the market is really recovering together with its assets. To judge that its going in a good direction after some few days or weeks is just inconclusive data to base your business into. Part of checking if the market is really recovering is the percentage of gain the assets are experiencing plus the amount of time they are doing it. Also, you should check if only a few assets or coins are going up because if it is only a few, and the amount of increase is not that significant, and the time of recovery is not spanning to a considerable amount of time, then you can doubt that it's really the market gain you're looking for.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

I think that the current market is showing signs of a rebound after the bitcoin price spiked in the last two days. The increase in bitcoin prices has made the market boom and there have been many altcoin pump in the past days. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise in the coming days as the war breaks out between us.
I do not think so. This market is like a rubber band when it is pulled out, it will surely be resilient. So let it be able to spike in May, I think it will go down again to prepare for the increase.
Yeah agreed, the market is resilient. Many people have lost their investment due to bad market conditions and one other thing happened in my country is that the government has banned bitcoin. Now the people are afraid of investment in this sector because of no trading facility. It is very difficult situation these days, but the ban is temporary.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

crypto prices are very cheap now. If you have extra capital then its good to invest on top 10 crypto based on coinmarketcap

If you are a patient person, you can wait more until bitcoin reaches 4,000 price but if that not happen then the price now of bitcoin is still very cheap

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

crypto prices are very cheap now. If you have extra capital then its good to invest on top 10 crypto based on coinmarketcap

If you are a patient person, you can wait more until bitcoin reaches 4,000 price but if that not happen then the price now of bitcoin is still very cheap
To buy altcoins yes this is the best time the market is down and you can collect more coins with less investment.

I don't think the bitcoin price will reach $4000, i think $7k is the stable price for Bitcoin next only we can see pump there is no big dump in Bitcoin price. this is my opinion but anything can happen in this digital world.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

I am happy to see the current market because it has shown a good change, the value of btc started well and there are some altcoin who managed to do pumb
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

I hope that it is beginning of market recovery. But according to technical analysis, there is still chance that bitcoin drops to 5-6K$. However, I started today to buy some altcoins.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

in my opinion the current market conditions are very unstable and many new players are easily affected by bad news that makes the price to be destroyed because many are experiencing panic that ultimately sell their assets so that the price of collapsing.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

We are in the last phase of the correction process and I am expecting the price to recover from this month. We will see that price will not only recover but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. Institutional investors and big whales would definitely try to exploit this opportunity but this time there will be less panic situation in the market. This correction process has taught a good lesson to most of the investors.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

Market is in consolidation and start to recover before it will goes up again. If the buying power can break $12k we probably will see another price for btc above $20k. And if btc can break $20k which is last all time high. It will create another fome and maybe btc can touch $50k

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: