Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1888 times)
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

As of today, the market is slowly recovering now. I can see that coming because the April tax deadline has ended. Slowly but surely, Bitcoin and Ethereum are now on their way up to the recovery. From an all-time low of $350 per ETH, it is now climbing towards $600. Bitcoin is now at $8,300, slowly climbing up. Hope this is where the bull run starts.
it is currently bitcoin and ethereum slowly began to increase its price, and followed by the of other altcoin, if seen coin in the market has started up again hargannya, this tentunnya which is in waiting many people,
hopefully this makes the people who invest or become merchants a little more breathe with relief, I hope everything will return to its highest price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

I think both Bitcoin and Ether has touched and bounce off the support and now has a price reversal as expected. The price for both has hold between $7900-$8250 for Bitcoin and $490 -$560 for ether for more than a week now. So we are now in the up trend period.
Sure, most off coins are in uptrend since Bitcoin have build new strong support. I think this uptrend will last at least one month and this is great time to trading because buy anything can help we win.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

I am seeing the market rebounding. but perhaps a slight increase. By the end of 2018 will explode on price. This time if we hold or buy will be the best time. The price of 5x or 10x at the end of the year is normal.
I think the market now is having a strong resistance that it could able to higher this coming days. No one can actually predicts by now. So those who wants to invest buy any amount to invest because I can sense price may go higher this year.
Your sensation is valid enough for this year but if you are compelling someone to invest just because this month of April will be better for getting the prices higher, so please stop it. Really we are as disappointed with the prices as everyone was saying that prices will shoot up within this month. Three weeks are about to pass and nothing is getting heathier. But still, wait and see what happens.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
You can see that the market in recent days is showing signs of a very positive recovery, the price of bitcoin is going flat so this is a very good time for you to trade altcoin. The market in the past two days is a lot of altcoin are very strong pump price, you can completely choose the pump does not pump to plan investment.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:30:02 AM

I think the market as of now are slowly recovee but we need to keep our coins because if we sell our bitcoin we can't earn more money because we can't the price decrease again..
Keep them with you. Don’t just be panic or greedy to see the market coming up. The time come and you will see how beautifully these bitcoins are jumping toward the moon. Like the ending month of 2017, bitcoins had shown the best they can as a newcomer in international market against gold and silver and other sources. So we are expecting same tremendous performance from bitcoins this time too.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
I have seen this topic several times this month from different people. Anyway, the price is no more $6800, it’s up to $8000 now and ETH is around $500. I believe BCH is around the rate of $700 or so. The market is getting better than it’s been earlier this year, and I still believe that we have not reached the highest rate so far, we have still got a long way to go, let’s just have patience and see what happens next.
Dewin Ayuu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

I think there is improvement,  by the end of this month things will be in order again (all things being equal )
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

I think that at the moment when bitocin is able to surpass the $ 8500 mark, the market has already entered the uptrend and bitcoin prices will likely increase in the long term. You can see that the market is very active in recent days and the market capitalization is increasing which will make the market recover strongly. Get yourself an investment plan right now to catch up with the school.
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

I think that the market is growing now, and if you did not have time to buy at the bottom, you do not need to enter the market impulsively now, wait for the correction, which is sure to be, or take coins that are not much grown up.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

I think the current market condition is already a lot that is pumping the price of some cryptocurrency again because if you see the previous price of all cryptocurrency in the fist and in force always under, but for this month bitcoin will re-do the price recovery and make the market back crowded again full of green color.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

During this week prices of bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies remained fairly stable, consolidating after the recent explosive recovery. The market holds expectations for further growth, fueled by the end of the tax season in the US. Some optimistic investors see in the market the potential for bitcoin growth as high as $20,000. Meanwhile, a well-known billionaire investor Tim Draper is aiming much higher: this week he predicted that bitcoin price will rocket to $250,000 in four years. Draper became famous for the purchase of 30,000 bitcoins at an auction for about $600 per coin in 2014, he had also predicted bitcoin price growth up to $ 10,000 by the end of 2017.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

Of course, what you and I as well as everyone can see easily is that btc and other cryptos are starting to rise or  it can be said that the market is developing in a better direction. But these things really can't say anything about the future of the market, which is about to happen. Maybe prices will rebound, but all of us can not be sure of that.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

If I will interpret the TA using candlesticks and fib retracement, it is worth to try to invest again in BTC. Based also in your analysis BTC would reverse it current trend to uptrend. If the growth will be supported by big volume then we are certain that the market bounced back to 10,000 USD at the end of the month.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:01:30 AM

Each phase has an important role for the development of products in trade. Similarly, the crypto market, this market is always experiencing fluctuations that are very difficult to guess. But behind it all, has a positive impact for its consumers for example consumers buy lots of coins because the price is affordable.
I think the current market condition is a safe condition for investment or divestment. So we don't need to be too scared with the current market conditions.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

Each phase has an important role for the development of products in trade. Similarly, the crypto market, this market is always experiencing fluctuations that are very difficult to guess. But behind it all, has a positive impact for its consumers for example consumers buy lots of coins because the price is affordable.
I think the current market condition is a safe condition for investment or divestment. So we don't need to be too scared with the current market conditions.

various market volumes have shown a positive trend, we just need to push it up harder. investment is the best thing right now for altcoin. but on the one hand still have to monitor the movement of bitcoin because this coin will glide up hard and make altcoin do not get attention until bitcoin stable in trend correction afterwards.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:18:45 AM

Cryptocurrency market now is getting better. I am currently holding just 2 coins now, BTC and ETH. Upon seeing the value of these coins which is slowly climbing up to top, I feel confident that this might be the start of a bull run.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

I think the market is doing better than the past month. I wasn't able to trade some of my coins due to the fact that most coins' value are not very profitable that time. Now, I can be able to trade them if I want to, but I would have to settle for a price that is not really profitable. So, the best thing to do is to just wait.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

I think the market is doing better than the past month. I wasn't able to trade some of my coins due to the fact that most coins' value are not very profitable that time. Now, I can be able to trade them if I want to, but I would have to settle for a price that is not really profitable. So, the best thing to do is to just wait.

I agree with you, very happy to see the current market compared to last month, All altcoins have increased considerably and hopefully this will continue. There is no reason to sell the coin I hold because I believe it would be more profitable if I keep it for a while.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

The market is now growing so strongly they will probably continue to increase until the end of the year so keep on keeping the coin you are investing now.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

I think the market as of now are slowly recovee but we need to keep our coins because if we sell our bitcoin we can't earn more money because we can't the price decrease again..
Keep them with you. Don’t just be panic or greedy to see the market coming up. The time come and you will see how beautifully these bitcoins are jumping toward the moon. Like the ending month of 2017, bitcoins had shown the best they can as a newcomer in international market against gold and silver and other sources. So we are expecting same tremendous performance from bitcoins this time too.

Yes, Bitcoin Bull market has begun but we don't how bulls are targeting the price of Bitcoin, this will affect the entire crypt market, this time how their prices are going to be. Yes, many newcomers are entering the market because they find huge potential with the Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: