Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1889 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

We are in the last phase of the correction process and I am expecting the price to recover from this month. We will see that price will not only recover but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. Institutional investors and big whales would definitely try to exploit this opportunity but this time there will be less panic situation in the market. This correction process has taught a good lesson to most of the investors.

Yes, Exactly your idea towards the market very convincible because most of the people still, in panic whether the market will recover or not. People who bought the Bitcoin at previous ATH have negative thoughts towards the Bitcoin price. Still, there is correction process and we have to wait until the price of Bitcoin start increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up

Yes I'm not contented about the price of market now. I want to see much higher than that,. I want to be same price market before. Up up..
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up

I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin at a low price, especially at $6,800.

The price of bitcoin has risen to $8, 000 in a few days, a sign that the market is recovering. I hope the strong growth will come soon.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

It is still too early to celebrate snce we have not reached it's price of $20k like last year. But it is a positive note seeing the market in green where we can tell that all cryptocurrency is starting to go up again.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:02:00 AM

I think the bullish trend is on us now as the regulations and the banning from various government is now abated or being slow down. I was surprise to see Ether at $489 which is tremendous  movement. I think the market is on fire now. 

If thats the case then we should buy more and more now?lol we know that theres really noone can tell about when or whete to pump and nothing can predict what will happen for tomorrow....for me i will just hold my coins and wait for the growth..i will not risk another funds again until recovery comes
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

a sign of poitivity can be seen now current market today's indicate that there will be an upcoming bull run coming, so we should take this as positive so that the chain of pump will not be stopped by the sudden contented dump
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

This is how most of the strong assets behave and we have see bitcoin always recover from the bottom when ever there is dip. We should know that now still provide a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoin and ethereum and we are to hold what we have now in other to make good profits in future.
The reason behind people losing faith in bitcoin even after having this fact in their minds that it is the most volatile currency, is the time for which this dip has stayed. It really pushed people to their limits. They should do more research on bitcoin as well as the whole digital market and its future.That will help them a lot in future. Bitcoin is destined to come across many downfalls.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

a sign of poitivity can be seen now current market today's indicate that there will be an upcoming bull run coming, so we should take this as positive so that the chain of pump will not be stopped by the sudden contented dump
Recent altcoin prices have increased again. Although the market increased slowly and sometimes slightly down. But in my opinion this is the time to increase prices until the end of the year will explode. So, this time is the best for us to buy.

waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

I feel secure when the market is becoming stable and moving slowly. This is an excellent opportunity for investors who want to buy Bitcoin, steady speed and slow-moving will reduce the risk. I noticed that it went up slowly, but there was no sign of going down too much and seeing it in general grew.

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

I think that the current market is showing signs of a rebound after the bitcoin price spiked in the last two days. The increase in bitcoin prices has made the market boom and there have been many altcoin pump in the past days. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise in the coming days as the war breaks out between us.
It is volatile. Nothing could be say about the current situation about bitcoin, because as I noticed the price is growing and falling in minutes and I think that it is the main reason of low investment these days and low investment mean low growth or falling in the price. May be in the coming months the price once again jump and the investment ratio will increase.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

I think all coins price is down now in market and it is not good time to sell but it is good time to buy more bitcoins.when it's price will grow up just hold your coins.i will just hold my coins and wait for the growth..i will not risk another funds again.i hope the strong growth will coming soon.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

the current market condition is very unstable and very easy to get bad news but I think there is no bad news anymore which means the price will start to make the price recovery, and hopefully the bitcoin can go back to the price of $ 20k again and hopefully it can be more of the.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

I believe the market is on the way up. Nowadays there is a tendency to growth, because during the week almost all prices have steadily risen.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

I think that the current market is showing signs of a rebound after the bitcoin price spiked in the last two days. The increase in bitcoin prices has made the market boom and there have been many altcoin pump in the past days. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise in the coming days as the war breaks out between us.
It is volatile. Nothing could be say about the current situation about bitcoin, because as I noticed the price is growing and falling in minutes and I think that it is the main reason of low investment these days and low investment mean low growth or falling in the price. May be in the coming months the price once again jump and the investment ratio will increase.

Order books are tiny at the moment, so every good sell/ buy  volume can fastly push price on each side

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Order books are tiny at the moment, so every good sell/ buy  volume can fastly push price on each side
Nowadays, market is still decreasing on prices and no one can predict when it pumps ,But I believe it will survive and push in higher prices sooner .The main reason why we invest because of the market price that can take enormous profit,for now we can hodl until it will range higher. The market will continue growing in near future as they overtake USD exchange .
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

As far as I'm concern, I'm still not totally sold about this immediate recovery. Imagine a pump of $1000 in about an hour in this time is very unexpected. I remember reading TA saying that $7700 will be tops after the breakout but it seems that we have overcome it so it remains to be seen. We really don't know if this is just a artificial pump or who is behind all of it. I do hope though that most of you guys have accumulate coins during the dip so that all of us we will be looking to take profits when this market finally takes off and make a massive bull run to $10000 at least. Let's see how it pans out and its going to be and this month is very interesting and brought at least a good news that we all have been waiting. Just HODL.

I agree. Also, the idea of "immediate recovery" in this market, although there is a good possibility of it happening, is not a usual happening. I say that because the amount of dump and loss coins experienced in the past months, can't be gained back with one instantaneous gain, it usually takes around a couple of weeks or months to recover or go over for that matter. Although I am happy to see that many coins have been showing signs or increase in the past several days, although I am not convinced just yet that it's the time when many would gain their prices back, it's still a breath of fresh air to see an increase after months of drops.

jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

I am seeing the market rebounding. but perhaps a slight increase. By the end of 2018 will explode on price. This time if we hold or buy will be the best time. The price of 5x or 10x at the end of the year is normal.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

It looks like the market is starting to recover as some altcoins have risen as much as 30% or more and the volume of Bittrex has gone up significantly.
Also with stable Bitcoin, it's very supportive.

I think this is just the beginning and all altcoins are trying to find a new ATH again.
But I am worried if Bitcoin rises to 9k-10k maybe altcoin will drop back.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

I am seeing the market rebounding. but perhaps a slight increase. By the end of 2018 will explode on price. This time if we hold or buy will be the best time. The price of 5x or 10x at the end of the year is normal.
I think the market now is having a strong resistance that it could able to higher this coming days. No one can actually predicts by now. So those who wants to invest buy any amount to invest because I can sense price may go higher this year.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

The market nowadays is going up very slowly, we dont know if it will keep rising or not in the few coming weeks and months, there is no exact positive signs showing this at least now.
But it is still good time for buying more good coins with lowest rates, because the prices will go up sooner or later and we can then selling  higher and mlaking good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: