Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1892 times)
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

I think the market is following two things ups and down and this time you are watching the down trend and next is market up trend so you have a good time to invest and you can definitely earn good amount in near future,
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

Nothing less, and nothing more about the market couldn't care about it.. You see expectations, and new questions like Why we lose so much money? Because we desire lots of things in the future!
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
You can see clearly that the price of bitumen in recent days is recovering very strongly, many altcoin are showing signs of strong pump and at the moment are holding up momentum. Market capitalization is also rising rapidly and is approaching $ 400 billion. This shows that the market in recent days is being interested investors return and continue to invest.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

I think both Bitcoin and Ether has touched and bounce off the support and now has a price reversal as expected. The price for both has hold between $7900-$8250 for Bitcoin and $490 -$560 for ether for more than a week now. So we are now in the up trend period.
It’s not about more than a week rather more than three months, especially about bitcoins. I am not following ETH much but surely knows that this coin also got dipped since long time. These both coins are down and we are expecting them to jump out of this cradle and get some amazing feats of highness so that we people can earn profits too. Enough of waiting such long.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

i think it is ,i am waitting for long time ,this is a good time for us to make some investment in altcoin,we should hold our coins for as long as we can for huge  profit
Well I think the best choice for now is bitcoin only, as we can see bitcoin trend has now started to change, price is now increasing very high and it will not stop for long time, so no need to be worry soon you will see market getting green, holding should be your first choice, as if you will go for long time, you will not be worry for the temporary fall in price, just take long breath and invest for long time today don’t wait anymore, after investing you can wait to make profit high.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

It's good that investors started to trust the cryptocurrency again. But I have a fear that the price collapse will happen again.
There is not going to be another collapse like the one we saw some months ago the conditions for another collapse are simply not there, however I also do not see the conditions for a significant growth in the short term, but if you take into account that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency around, the developers are going to release the lightning network and that the economies of the world are not very solid then the chances that bitcoin will go up again in the next years is very high so if I were you I'll take advantage of these low prices.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

I think that if things will continue to go like this, soon it will bloom and smell good, ICOs will prosper and we all will be rich soon. If it continues like it is
maximrussky

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:17:45 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
It turns out that less than two weeks it took him to move and go to the right direction for everyone now.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly recovering very strongly and the current trend is adjusting at $ 8900 level. According to my analysis, the bitcoin player will continue to increase and will be able to reach the $ 10,000 mark in the near future. Adjusting bitcoin prices will cause a lot of altcoin pricing and this is the time for us to trade altcoin.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

Market is in a full swing recovery trend! There would be some ups and downs but time and time again we will see a race toward the previous alt and we may even experience some bull run. But definitely we are in up swing market.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

I  think this market seem growing up with hoght liquidity,btc and etc.i think market is going on its trend by two side some time ups and some time its position is down it depends on the market prices.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

now that bitcoin starting to rise again, i think that all the market is starting to rise too. most of the market is all green that's why its very good for us. hopefully all the market now is go to the moon and start gaining our profit in trading. and last i wish that all of the investor will go back in trading for a better trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

the market now is positive, there is no negative news about bitcoin, and apparently, I'm optimistic bitcoin will continue to rise, probably in May will reach $10k. then the next month will continue to increase over time as the regulation for cryptocurrency to be planned in July, I am sure the results will be positive and it will make the market increasingly. so I think the market now is still good to buy.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

Market slowly getting back to its normal track and that means people starting to invest and play the market again and that's a good news for us holders. I'm looking on this kind of situation will happen in the last quarter of the year but look at the market right now, so it's true that expect the unexpected here in crypto currency because you don't know when exactly the market will drop or rise again. So continue supporting your coins will be the thing to do right now and hopefully this is the start of the huge price pump in the market.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

that I saw, a few months ago the market turned red and all the coins down, but we do not have to worry because all the prices will surely rise again as it is today, the market is now starting to rise and everything is green

JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

I'm considering the bitcoin will track record. It always recovers soon, after each downfall, no matter how much dip it was, it always going more and taking new ath
khangtmk

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

This is a good time for us to make some investment in some coins that we like.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

As far as I'm concern, I'm still not totally sold about this immediate recovery. Imagine a pump of $1000 in about an hour in this time is very unexpected. I remember reading TA saying that $7700 will be tops after the breakout but it seems that we have overcome it so it remains to be seen. We really don't know if this is just a artificial pump or who is behind all of it. I do hope though that most of you guys have accumulate coins during the dip so that all of us we will be looking to take profits when this market finally takes off and make a massive bull run to $10000 at least. Let's see how it pans out and its going to be and this month is very interesting and brought at least a good news that we all have been waiting. Just HODL.
I remember again the market last November to December 2017 almost everyday bitcoin increased $1000 imagine that bitcoin has the strength to to increase even in just a weeks. So, I am thinking that it is not difficult for bitcoin to reach $20,000 again this yearn in just a week or month.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

Market now are making us more excited about what we hold. We all know that we are all waiting this to happen almost 3 months of waiting while the prices are all drop and today we are all happy because of this. Green market is really alive.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

As expected bitcoin had broke it's 9k resistance with alot of failed trials and if there's gonna be a bull run we might see 10k-11k incoming this next days or weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: