Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1892 times)
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

this time the market is still difficult to predict because the price is still not stable, sometimes become green and a few days later red again, but I believe that the market will definitely be green again and will make us all happy
we can perdict the market,it is only we wrong and the market always right,but we are beleive the market will green and grow up to hight level.when the market grow up it is change day by day but i see 1 week,the market still grow up
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

this time the market is still difficult to predict because the price is still not stable, sometimes become green and a few days later red again, but I believe that the market will definitely be green again and will make us all happy

That's how the market is going to be it is based on the market cap the price will increase and decrease. Still, there is a strong reason for us that Bitcoin price will reach even higher value. In this crypto, market patience is always key until your desired target is reached.
pattern_crypto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

This is one of the toughest spaces to make predictions.  There are a number of technicals showing both bullish and bearish indications.  There is historical precedent for significant upside as well as a total implosion.

I'm trying not think about it long term and just trade the daily gyrations.  This is a great tool to do that with:  https://www.patterncap.com/product-page/gdax-trader
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

For me it seems like you need to have at least 50 bitcoins in your wallets, maybe some more, to be a little whale, and around 300-500 bitcoins for really big whale
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

certainly I think that in the market today is how I can restore my capital that I have made investment and trade, because all the coins on the market are down, so I better wait to avoid losses in the trade

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
So far your observation seems correct market show sign that bearish market are getting over and bullish market may replace soon. so far most of my alt coins are gaining its price considering bitcoin price are moving up.  hoping we can hit even just 16k$ with in this first half of fhe year.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

No, I do not think that the trend is broken. The volumes are not large yet, we must look where the graphics will go, while it's better not to buy anything.
If you are a long term holder the moment to buy is right now, you do not want to miss the chance to buy bitcoin at the current prices, there is no point waiting anymore if you wanted to buy at lower prices you should have bought when bitcoin was cheaper, now it seems very likely that we are not going to go back to those prices for some time and maybe will never see them again, so if you do not want to waste the opportunity that is presenting itself to you, you need to invest as much capital as you can afford in bitcoin and in other solid cryptocurrencies before it's too late.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

The market are growing  in the 2nd quarter. But you do realize that there will be a decline in the market. Use the opportunity while it's growing up.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up

I think about market now is getting higher. And we all hope to grow faster so that all bitcoiners will prosper and start to feel the joy and happiness which bitcoin give to all people involved in bitcoin.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:05:26 PM
Merited by surbanaB (1)

certainly I think that in the market today is how I can restore my capital that I have made investment and trade, because all the coins on the market are down, so I better wait to avoid losses in the trade
If you bought some coins at high price then don't sell now, you should wait the price of them increase because many technical signals showed that the market is recovering and many potential the price will pump on May or June.
As far as the price of crypto market depend on the price of Bitcoin. Look at Day Bitcoin Price Chart we can see:
- The MACD intersected go up on April 11, 2018 giving bullish signal, and cutting above 0 on April 19, 2018.
- Chaikin Money Flow showed signal went up on April 09, 2018 and has increased very strong since April, 18 2018.
So, i think that the price of Bitcoin will soon go up very strong through the crypto market, too.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:28:07 AM

The market now according to anyone here is in stage of recovery while others says it is still not enough to say " now is the time for Bull run " we

cannot assure it about that if it so. Because the market value is very still unpredictable, isn't right? Though, bitcoin so far was getting increase

little by little.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

Crypto currency is just another class of assets, and all types of assets have always acted according to one general economic law. But, of course, any asset "works" with its reservations, so the particulars should also be taken into account
Cmoh

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

The market now remains in the stable for a month if it has to be crossed above $10,000 for Bitcoin supposed to be this coin as a market index. After crossing $10,000 of the Bitcoin the market will again will in a bullish zone and until this December again it will reach the $20,000.
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

We're currently moving to the bull market trend but It's not just gonna boom immediately. I'm thinking It'll be a mixture of greens and red but the green would be more. The market would see a steady but slow rise over time.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Nothing less, and nothing more about the market couldn't care about it.. You see expectations, and new questions like Why we lose so much money? Because we desire lots of things in the future!

If there is bad news it will be a lot of panic and sell the coins they have, so I better play short term for now. And for now I see the current market conditions are very vulnerable and very sensitive to the growth value of the currency crypto
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

The market is just adjusting. Lately it's been really strong. The rate is going up and been settling to very nice price. The only problem now are the panic sellers. If they don't hold their crap together and manage their coins well, then it will continue to break.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

Yes sir. Our patience is important and the main reason why we should hold on to our coins. It's really down right now but been settling in the past few days so we must wait more it will be worth it.
gurupauts

Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

this time the market is still red and the price of coins is still low but slowly the market began to rise and become green so the price of coins began to rise again so there may be some who can get a profit

ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

I think, market is stable now. Just up and down but not to much. We cant predict it, but we can see bitcoin / etherum price movement. When i get profit, ill sell them, and buyback. Current moment is suitable for daily trader.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

As of today,bitcoin is higher than last few months and the market are so far so good now.I think this is the start of pumping again of all coins in the market its because bitcoin price is increase now.patient is always key for the good profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: