Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1888 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

If try to do some technical analysis, downtrend is over. It says we're going to see the uptrend.. But when? I think we just need some strongly good news about cryptos
Yeah we've been through a tough period a few months now, and I think the time recover happens but that does not mean the price will keep going up, occasionally there will be correction like today, so don't think that this is a big price drop, I think this is just naturally occurring correction, the price will rise slowly mate
we do not worry about the current market situation like a natural chart that always happens in the market cryptocurrency, so I think slowly and surely in the period that can not be predicted market will definitely be back in the high price position. we can believe that.

Well and uptrend doesn't necessarily mean that it's all up from now. There will still be a few corrections along the way even when the market is considered to be growing. The second quarter of this yesr has been pretty decent compared to the first quarter and the way things stand, we may continue this slow and steady movement

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

We're moving towards, and its prosperity slowly.. Few days ago price of btc was 6700, and today the prices have jumped to more then 8k
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

now the market is getting green and almost all coins have an inflated price, I think this will make us a profit and you can sell it if you already get profit and I hope the market will continue to be green and the price of coins will continue to rise
kenzruiz

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

If try to do some technical analysis, downtrend is over. It says we're going to see the uptrend.. But when? I think we just need some strongly good news about cryptos
Yeah we've been through a tough period a few months now, and I think the time recover happens but that does not mean the price will keep going up, occasionally there will be correction like today, so don't think that this is a big price drop, I think this is just naturally occurring correction, the price will rise slowly mate
we do not worry about the current market situation like a natural chart that always happens in the market cryptocurrency, so I think slowly and surely in the period that can not be predicted market will definitely be back in the high price position. we can believe that.

Well and uptrend doesn't necessarily mean that it's all up from now. There will still be a few corrections along the way even when the market is considered to be growing. The second quarter of this yesr has been pretty decent compared to the first quarter and the way things stand, we may continue this slow and steady movement
I think the market now is recovering because the value of many coins now is pumping and i am confident that on the month of may a lot of altcoins will pump. The value of our coin in the market will surely pump if the people will continue to hold.
popey

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

I think BTC will crush to 5-6k  soon Tongue Tongue
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

The market in my perspective is a very good market now for investment because in can see the trusted store of value that will benefit us in the upcoming or future days. This is a business of long term and we should invest and sell out with patience in other words we should take the overall procedure with patience. The price is stable and we should buy the coins now.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
As we can that market is calm and not bloody I think its a good sign that market is recovering and even it's slowly to move up ibthink we can assure that this is the start of highest price in the market.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

The market of cryptocurrencies has great volatility and people working in this market should always be prepared for the fact that the price can be changed quickly. Now the market is gradually recovering after the fall and will start to grow slowly.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

Cryptocurrency markets are still in infancy, only now Goldman Sachs and other huge entities are starting to use crypto. This means it is likely the beginning and the price is still extremely low. People say $1m per BTC is impossible but 5 years ago $10,000 per BTC was impossible.

This is only the beginning.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Eva_me

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:53:53 PM

Since the time the post was written, the time has already passed. As the history shows us, the market really began to grow.
Today the situation has improved significantly. I believe and hope that by midle of June there will be a pamp, which everyone is waiting for.
BitchQueen

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:32:23 PM

Last year my friend invited me to invest in Bitcoin.
I bought Bitcoin for $ 14K, just hoping Bitcoin will go up to $ 20K. what I do now is hold and I don't care about the current price.
 Cheesy Cheesy
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

There’s no definite behavior about the market now because the value of the coins or investment now in the market is not stable enough right now, sometimes it easily getting higher to lower value that’s the reason why.
You can look at the market and can find that the market is now in the form to warm up for the coming hype of the price of all coins. The market is telling us to come and invest in it. If any investor will invest now then he will be a lucky investor now because we can see from the behaviors of the market that any investor who will invest now will definitely get the benefit.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:27 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 06:15:12 AM by supercanada1

yes the market have now high volatility and traders and now active in panic selling the vitality and continuous tell june then it will become stable and will increase continuously august and then those will be in high benefit who hold their altcoins. and only now only valuable currnecies are increased 30% all altcoin will be recover tell august their target and holder have recover their loss.
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:07:54 AM

Prices on the markets are volatile, its changing, I think that its normal that the trend will be up and down. Many traders that already bought at the dips are making enough money already. That's why many people will suggest us to buy coins when the trend is down because soon they can easily make the profits when the price trend increases.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:25:58 AM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
If you are maybe an long term holder the moment to buy is right now, you do not want to miss the chance to buy bitcoin at the current prices, there is no point waiting anymore if you wanted to buy at lower prices you should have bought when bitcoin was cheaper, now it seems very likely that we are not going to go back to those prices for some time and maybe will never see them again..
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:45:49 AM

Is the trend down done, is the trend recovery available?
In my opinion, no one can do the overall downtrend, maybe many people who want to keep Bitcoin up and not down again.
But in fact, the price reduction could happen in the future.
In the world of Cryptocurrency is very difficult to detect a downtrend or trend up because Cryptocurrency is fluctuating.
daturit

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

I don't think this is a bull trap or something that will keep the bitcoin price down again. But this trend I predict will end until June, we expect like that. Bull trap only makes the price rise in some time, but now that happens if you see some news that comes a lot is good news, which we have not seen in the previous month. Yeah maybe this is the end of the downtrend after the last few months. But I suggest to you, don't be focused on the downtrend, bull trap or whatever its but you should focus on your profit, if you are a trader then take advantage of the situation to gain profit.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

The value of the tokens in the market is actually volatile and is changing any moment so I am not so convinced that the market will continue to stay in green. I believe that there is a big chance that it might still drop down any moment from now. However, it is still s good news and a better hope for most of us so we must just happy about it.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

After a good run up for the past few weeks crypto market seems correcting at 9K$  a good sign that it may not exhaust its good run up and give some space not to be in over bought region. looking to bounce back @ 9.2k$. we saw strong support at 9k$.

bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

I think the market still not up trend. BTC just test some resitance. There is one time that BTC down again. And i hold USDT in my wallet to buy altcoin with cheaper price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: