Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1888 times)
rhamdy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

Cryptocurrency market may rise and fall following the trend at that time.
We will always expect the market will always go up and up.
But basically, Cryptocurrency has an easy nature up and down.
I feel it is a natural thing to happen to the Cryptocurrency market.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

actualy this is sock condition for me.
because when the first time i joined this forum, the market was good.
i bought many coins and tried to join trading.
then in a few days. the market was getting down and  fast changing.
i didn;t know what to do. and i haven't know the point of trading,
so, i stay holding and wish the price will be good soon.
but the fact it's getting bad and worst.  Embarrassed
til now, i am still holding them  Undecided

Yes, instead of doing some panics, better to stay calm and believe that things will be fine, the cycle of investment inside this system really depends on how we educate our self, if we can take some time to think about more progress then buying certain coin project will bring us opportunities, buy when the price is down then wait for your target goal before selling it, panics and emotions should not overcome our decisions to about certain loses.

Yes, the market is still on dumps and you are stuck for holding your coin in a long term but in that case it is a good decision to hold tightly to avoid losses . Everything has a right time ,for now we're hoping for continue growing the rate value in the market and wait to reach our target goals to earn good profit after this trend.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

As of now, markets are now in downtrends so we better hold on in our sit. Another crisis is being investigated, based on the article that I read, one of the biggest south Korea exchanges (Upbit) is under investigation for fraud in charges of faking its balance sheet and deceiving investors. Maybe because of this markets are all in red so we should patiently wait for it to recover.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

today the market is still difficult to predict, sometimes it becomes green but suddenly becomes red again, we have to be patient and hold until the market becomes stable and profitable
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

actualy this is sock condition for me.
because when the first time i joined this forum, the market was good.
i bought many coins and tried to join trading.
then in a few days. the market was getting down and  fast changing.
i didn;t know what to do. and i haven't know the point of trading,
so, i stay holding and wish the price will be good soon.
but the fact it's getting bad and worst.  Embarrassed
til now, i am still holding them  Undecided

You made a classic mistake - you bought cryptocurrencies during a big price increase. This can be done only if there is a lot of experience in trading. I hope you will not lose money in the end, and even get a profit. Cool

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

I think that at the moment when bitocin is able to surpass the $ 8500 mark, the market has already entered the uptrend and bitcoin prices will likely increase in the long term. You can see that the market is very active in recent days and the market capitalization is increasing which will make the market recover strongly. Get yourself an investment plan right now to catch up with the school.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up

Yes even i am pretty much feeling safe and happy that the downtrend has ended and the overall sentiment of the market is up and i am expecting the market to move up from now onwards because there is enough demand has been build till now and so you can expect the market to move up without any difficulty. Once the market moves up you can see much positive news coming out from many directions and countries and i am expecting a positive news from Indian government soon which will strengthen the market for sure.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

It will recovery buddy, if you have much empty time you right can take much profit from here. If you realize this thing is happem again where the price is not always pump it wil take a little bit time for pump then dump again. That's the chance.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

i'm afraid or worrying the bitcon price in my opinion about the bitcoin price in the market difficults and hard to analyst the bitcoin price movement, if the bitcoin price move up in down 20 to 30 percent in the market had possible altcoins goes to dump again their price.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

I think that today's market offers a lot of opportunities to earn money. If you know the basics and have the fundamental knowledge, you will definitely win when trading crypto. Bitcoin occupies leading positions on the market today.
arazi07

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:13:11 AM

in this month the market is down, and I still hold the coins not to sell it until the price is good to sell BTC
all I do now is stay calm and see the condition until the market was stable  Grin
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

I dont know what to think, there is definately a big growth in the overall prices, but the particular coins are jumping...

Everyone is happy to see the market recovering. This means they can earn some profits now. After a long dip and tough examination of patience, the traders can now earn some profits. But it was also good to have a decrease in values of potential coins. It allowed new investors to join the party. With the increase in supporters, the sustainability and growth of a coin increases.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

If try to do some technical analysis, downtrend is over. It says we're going to see the uptrend.. But when? I think we just need some strongly good news about cryptos
Yeah we've been through a tough period a few months now, and I think the time recover happens but that does not mean the price will keep going up, occasionally there will be correction like today, so don't think that this is a big price drop, I think this is just naturally occurring correction, the price will rise slowly mate
we do not worry about the current market situation like a natural chart that always happens in the market cryptocurrency, so I think slowly and surely in the period that can not be predicted market will definitely be back in the high price position. we can believe that.
If we are talking about the market of bitcoin then nothing to worry about because the price is growing more and more and soon it will cross $10000. Investors are happy with their investment. Till the end of this year the price of bitcoin will reach to $20-25K, but patience is required to hold our bitcoin till the end of this year.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

The market now are letting people see specially those newbie investor and traders how volatile and unpredictable cryptos are not like last year almost all are pumping like it will not stop and drop but now you can't really predict if what will gonna happen on the prices and now a stable crypto cycle.
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

In my opinion I think now is the time to go and collect some potential tokens and hold it, having this bearish market give us opportunity to dip in really good coins that is affected by this market. Holding and looting potential coins now, that has a high potential in the future can give you a very profitable gain.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

I think the market right now is breaking every one's heart alot of people are expecting that bitcoin will go $10,000 and up days ago but then instead it went down after testing it and all of the altcoins came down with bitcoin. But this is actually healthy for those who are familiar with crypto and how the market plays.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

I think the current market conditions are very vulnerable to bad news and some FUD who attacked the world of cryptocurrency, many new players are experiencing panic so many who sell and make unstable market conditions.

Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

The market is slowly recovering up to now. Some alts are experiencing nice bull runs up to now. This would be the best moment of all coins. Once it fully recovers, nice pump to all.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

The market is slowly recovering up to now. Some alts are experiencing nice bull runs up to now. This would be the best moment of all coins. Once it fully recovers, nice pump to all.
Yeah we know the market try to recover but this MT GOX Its making the backup more slowly, Regarding news we have some bad news some korea fud + 8000 BTC selling from addres MT GOX this dumper never stop i think will have 10-15 Round dump by MT GOX

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

Market is in a full swing recovery trend! There would be some ups and downs but time and time again we will see a race toward the previous alt and we may even experience some bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: