Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1892 times)
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

which I know now the market conditions are now better than last week, because the price in the market is also very good and better than before, so for them very easy to earn their daily income.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

I think in the summer period, coins will be significantly added in price, there will be a cycle of falling-growth of coins and the market as a whole

ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

Just local correction now, market makers need to kick long positions after they kicked shorts during recent growth.Waiting for some more dip and buy at 8100-8300 level
Everybody looks on Consensus2018,but it`s just marketing I think, we can see further correction after this event,just one more rally as in March
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

market now I think is being corrected. buying in support may be good for now. I see the first bitcoin support is at the price at $8200 and then at $7700

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

At the moment the price of BTC is very unpredictable behaves. All thought that similar situations won't repeat any more however the market wanted to spit on us and goes in the opposite direction.
I think the market will continue to be red and i thnk the market will just recover on the month of june or maybe on the month of july, so the market now is red the best thing we can do is to keep on holding and buying more coins.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

April was a favourable month because many of the cryptos  were dragged along the upper trends of the graphs. But May hasn't been the best because of a few bad news. Considering the fact that we have heard worse news during the beginning of the year and recovered, it is very likely that the dips in May wouldn't be so severe. There will surely be a rise by the end of May.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

market now I think is being corrected. buying in support may be good for now. I see the first bitcoin support is at the price at $8200 and then at $7700

Yes I almost see that price to be back again but lately upon checking the updates, I think the value starts to rise higher. We don't know exactly where would it be in terms of price increase despite of how volatile this currency is in the market. In my own thinking this must be an unconditional situations that everyone couldn't expect like, will it stay stable? or it will increase until a bull run will happen.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

For me, it is a good signal to invest alts since the price in the trading market is cheap. It's the best time to buy altcoin and hold them as the long term investment. You can watch the price of bitcoins which can reflect some investing signals and make sure buy them as the lower price.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

Seeing the analysis can help you...https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/KRf140sU-btcusd-master-analysis/

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

It seems this will be the last dip we can see before market will gets bullish and seeing the graph it's accumulation time for all of us so better not to panic and get your bags full before we ride on the train again. We will all sitting again in our profit while drinking our champagne.

Cheers!

Happy Coding Life Smiley
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:51:08 AM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
I do not think that. It is currently in Q2 and stability is in the forefront. I can not predict the future of the Crypto market because they fluctuate abnormally.
So we just rely on the value of an altcoin to invest and hold. I think that's the best way to make a profit.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

I think the market is getting really pushed down by organized bankers. Everytime bitcoin is trying to go up in a good price and when we see the confidence got back, that's the time they drop another FUD just like the recent Mt. Gox trustee's sell-off.
tung06081989 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

I think the market is getting really pushed down by organized bankers. Everytime bitcoin is trying to go up in a good price and when we see the confidence got back, that's the time they drop another FUD just like the recent Mt. Gox trustee's sell-off.
yes,i beleive the market in the near future,i think trend grow up not broken,when the market grow up here,there are many people have profit and they sell to get profit and also there are so many people stuck with the market at this point in Jan and FEB,i think in the summer the market will strong grow up
BARNEX

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:15:19 AM

I think will not be so volatile, price will remain at 9000 - 10000 USD per btc in next few months.
NikolasBrest

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

On Monday, the growth of all coins will begin, now is the time to buy. The conference, which will begin its work in New-York, will give a powerful impetus to the cryptomarket.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Now the market is falling before the notorious conference, which will be held tomorrow,  May 14. Then the market should go up, as it was a year ago.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
I am sure that many people worried in these past days because the cryptocurrency market goes down. If you will observe cryptocurrencies today, you will find out that  it is now recovering after huge dump.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

Cryptocurrency market is very positive and we may have this positive sentiments for the rest of this year! I believe in days ahead, the market capitalization will increasingly become bigger!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

Market now is doing good even its volatile value now.But we can still wait for the higher price we want to.But l think its going to be alright because l beleive soon cryptos will be fine as bitcoin will be going back to normal.Bitcoin will rise up and make all people whos hoping for the improvement of its lives.We are all hoping for the future surprises for us to be change our lives.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

As of now, markets are now in downtrends so we better hold on in our sit. Another crisis is being investigated, based on the article that I read, one of the biggest south Korea exchanges (Upbit) is under investigation for fraud in charges of faking its balance sheet and deceiving investors. Maybe because of this markets are all in red so we should patiently wait for it to recover.
I think the market is stable these days and if we loom at these few days the market price was stable few days ago and today the price has taken the decrease trend ways and that is why the price is going low due to the demand of people the price fluctuates. Soon the Bitcoin price will come to a better place and that would be the time we think for casting the opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: