Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:07:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1892 times)
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

The market is still red, thus, the price of all coins are still at low. I do not have idea when will it become green again. The best thing to do now is to hold your coins until the price increases.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

Few months ago, the market becomes red, the price of cryptocurrencies decrease. And as of now, the market is on the stage of recovery. The price is getting high slowly; sooner of later, it will rise again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

I find this is a market that is not easy to invest. But if you learn a lot, you are good at investing, this market will bring you a lot of money. But to do this is not easy.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

if I think about the market now is just how to return the price of bitcoin and altcoins like yesterday. because with the current market conditions there are many who lose the panic that occurred with the fall in prices
I think the market now is will recover again came from the dump of prices of a lot of coins like bitcoin price and ethereum price, and i am believing that the market will just start to pump again very high on the month of july and hoping that on july the value of bitcoin can be $15k.

juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

I think the current market condition is different from a few years ago because now more cryptocurrency places are trying to start trading so many people join and many people are vulnerable with some bad news so I conclude that the current condition is very vulnerable.

QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
I think so, now the prices of Bitcoin and other crypto are recovering, although yesterday got down, now the price is starting to recover. I think in this month Bitcoin will reach more than $ 10K and I hope that it happens.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

I think the current market condition is different from a few years ago because now more cryptocurrency places are trying to start trading so many people join and many people are vulnerable with some bad news so I conclude that the current condition is very vulnerable.
They're changing in every seconds and that means you will have to change yourself to fit with it also, people with the old way, old strategy will be beaten till death.
Noway that a guy will be succeed everytime if he uses only 1 strategy, we need to learn and update as much as we can .

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
I think market is starting to recover but not totally because we not passed the 9k price if we pass that I think bitcoin will continuously to rise and all holders get their profits.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

Its normal. i think there are a much space for crash in coming weeks then mooning! MARKET always need correction & crash in some month. its not possible to increasing in the row.
mistajackson

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

I think we will see another bullish run but I hope that it doesnt skyrocket like crazy only to crash again in the short term.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

I see the current market conditions are very vulnerable because many new players are easily affected by the talk of others and easily affected by bad news coming from various media, many new players who are wrong with the principle of trading.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:20 AM

The market is still red, thus, the price of all coins are still at low. I do not have idea when will it become green again. The best thing to do now is to hold your coins until the price increases.

for day traders . these small ups and downs do not matter a lot. this is only a problem for the hodler or those who just want to sell their coins or tokens for higher then ICO price.  they have to hold now but it is completely unpredictable that either the price will increase or not.

dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:07:00 AM

the market change so fast,but the market still can't pass 750 usd,the market need more time to pass this period,i hope the next month the crypto market will take over this priod,now we can see the market and can buy more coin when the market fall
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

We have to wait for a week or so and throughly check the trend. Probably, now is the last opportunity to buy low until it goes up.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

The market is slowly recovering up to now. Some alts are experiencing nice bull runs up to now. This would be the best moment of all coins. Once it fully recovers, nice pump to all.
Although market is down since January but don’t just worry. Things would be fine so soon. Like you have said, yes market is getting up now. People are impatiently waiting for a long jump from coins to the moon so that what all they have hold now, can of big profits for them. So market have to show some extra successful feats so that people keep their interest in them for long.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

If try to do some technical analysis, downtrend is over. It says we're going to see the uptrend.. But when? I think we just need some strongly good news about cryptos
Yeah we've been through a tough period a few months now, and I think the time recover happens but that does not mean the price will keep going up, occasionally there will be correction like today, so don't think that this is a big price drop, I think this is just naturally occurring correction, the price will rise slowly mate
The market of cryptocurrency is expanding with the passage of time and in these days all currencies are growing and the investors will make huge amount of money from their investment. Although there are corrections sometime but on the whole the prices are growing more and more and in the future more people will enter in this world.

putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

which I think the current exchange conditions are so easy to get exposed to and affected by some fake issues that make traders vulnerable to panic that will cause huge losses. if always like that market conditions will be unstable.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

I want to believe that the market has entred the recovery period and it is trying to stabilize but there is always risk of getting into trap and having even lower damp that we had before so we need to stay focused.
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

In my opinion, Cryptocurrency market is now progressing.
In the past few weeks, I have seen a lot of value increases in coins, which proves that there are many who are buying coins.
Cryptocurrency market recovery is very impressive after yesterday experienced a big decline finally now Cryptocurrency market recovered. News of Cryptocurrency market recovery made many people especially Cryptocurrency users become happy. Hopefully, Cryptocurrency price increases can happen often.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

Yes, indeed there is a truth also what you say. The market situation is now very strong and it looks like it will last a long time. Bitcoin and Ethereum are indeed worth coins to buy in large quantities. I want to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum in large quantities and I will invest in the long term. The current market situation makes me happy and more confident that the cryptocurrency will continue to grow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: