Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW  (Read 1888 times)
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

I feel like we are approaching a dangerous situation when people would start panic selling brcause the price will hit a lower figure about 6000 usd and they will be disappointed in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

I feel like we are approaching a dangerous situation when people would start panic selling brcause the price will hit a lower figure about 6000 usd and they will be disappointed in the market.

Well that's what you think and perhaps many people also feel the same way about it but for me, the market probably requires us to relax and calm down. At the moment, people are becoming anxious because of the downtrend and once panic sets in, it'll snowball causing a further slide for the value. So just sit tight and relax people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

I think the condition of the exchange place is very fragile and very easy to panic, many new traders are easily panicked so as to make bitcoin price is very easy to move and tend to decrease in price.
Maybe that's what makes the market bleed again? because many users do panic selling so as to make the price back down in the last few days, we've entered the quarter of the year but recover has not happened significantly, maybe that's what makes many users panic?
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

Seems everyone are now optimistic with this current dip and I hope everyone have their bags full now as for this moment because this will the last major dip we can see before we sit again on our profit. Well I guess people now are used to this and just keeping the vibes calm like I don't see fuds and this is a good indication that market won't dump that much.
We all know that all the crypto coins are highly volatile in nature and that the market values of the crypto coins keep going up and down and that this also results in making and losing of the money for most of the investors. However, the current situation of the market is not that much bad and that the market has started recovering in a positive manner and that we can hope for even better change in the crypto market.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

Currently there are too many coin in the market, investors are also smarter, they learn more about the ICO projects and other altcoin. So I think this year there will be a great purge, only real coin worth having to survive. Like microsoft or apple in the dotcom crisis.
Pilotone

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

I think in the current situation on the market with a relatively low cost of bitcoin, there is a new entrance of investors to the market, as well as the purchase of large players at a good price.

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

The market is still, in the big volatile act and we should not react to it much because we already know how potential market is going when the market cap increases. So now it is completely patience time to hold the coins until market settles.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up

I just think of the market is now trying to get ready for a massive uptrend. We should see some people who are FOMO'd again.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

The market behaves as the market behaves. I've been in crypto since 2014 and I am more or less used to volatility. This is all normal..no need to panic.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

Based on my observations on the crypto markets today, I think that most of the coins are back to it's normal price and stabilized their 24 hours volume in crypto markets.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

The Crypto market is getting stable now. I just don't believe in the only pump. About two weeks ago, Bitcoin was pumping unexpectedly fast again, Everyone told that was bitcoin bullish run and it will hit again good mark. But I wanted to see bitcoin down because I really don't like a sudden pump. Bitcoin Price needs to be stable to make big things. At this moment, Market is not in bad condition. Hope bitcoin and other altcoins will be growing slowly. We can see a massive growth in this year, But I hope that will happen slowly.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

Cryptocurrency market is very positive and we may have this positive sentiments for the rest of this year! I believe in days ahead, the market capitalization will increasingly become bigger!
Right now the market is in red and i am hoping that the market will recover soon because all the coins i have now is rrally low in the market now and i think market will just recover maybe on next month and  i think the price of bitcoin can be  $11k on june.

I have been watching the prices changes through the whole day and see that all of the cryptocurrencies are really volatile. They are going up and soon they go down.
Tendo

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

As a chart watcher it seems do be doing just fine.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

For about a month the market is very boring, almost nothing happens. We all expected a different mood from this spring, but our expectations were not met. Apparently, the most interesting will happen only in autumn.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

For about a month the market is very boring, almost nothing happens. We all expected a different mood from this spring, but our expectations were not met. Apparently, the most interesting will happen only in autumn.
true what we can be able to see is very boring about bitcoin and we cant have some decisions to be made of while we are here cause hard to decide what to do because of some regret that we dont want to take on. maybe more months to come market are good to see and watch for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

now btc and btc grow up from bottom :btc 6800usd and eth 375 usd,do you think this is below limit and support line for eth and btc??btc pass line resistance 7200 and 7500 usd;eth pass line resistance 400 and 420 usd,btc increase more 10% and eth more 30% from bottom,liquidity seem higher normal days,everyone start buy more coin,the whole market grow up in suspect of evevryone? do you think trend down is stopped?trend recovery is avaible?i hope from now the market will strong grow up
If you will observe the cryptocurrency market today, you will find out that the cryptocurrency market is currently bear market. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies nowadays that are experiencing dump.

Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

Now the market is preparing for a new growth, if there are a lot of buyers. But if there are more sellers, the market may fall.
Margaret Robu

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

Wow! Satoshi gives out free bitcoins! https://bitcointallk.org/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
AVI-X

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

Now the market is preparing for a new growth, if there are a lot of buyers. But if there are more sellers, the market may fall.
📈 📉 AVI - bitcoin price prediction:
✅ After a drop to the level of 7900, there was a rebound to 8380.
✅ A downward trend prevails. ↘️
🔴 Recommendation: it is possible to open a position for sale from the level of 8300 to 8000.
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

The market is confused now. No one is not sure either we are in the bull market or in the bear market. Government regulations and legal problems killing part of the market, but people still believe in bitcoins and altcoins. the biggest trust people have is on blockchain technology. So this technology will help survive the cryptos and save them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: