Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO ----- Gathering the money from all around the world to do something big?  (Read 88 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

Let's talk about currency and investment first. For me a Chinese, if I wanna to invest foreign stocks, it will be difficult for me. And if I invest some projects listed on some certain websites, the money I invested can't be traded, so it will be dead money. But since there is exchange for ICO or crypto, it means that there will always be new one who want to take the share you held. So that means, the whole world is in the same market. That's why ICO is booming.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

I've been reading a lot from the community in regards to tokens and the rise of the ICO crowdsale as of late. It's been fascinating gathering and analyzing perspectives from experts all over the globe as this new method for funding ventures proliferates. There are many individuals sitting on the sidelines, ...
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

different from stock, if inside ico we get the bonus directly and we can also manage our own assets. there are many more advantages that we can get in ico, but behind the high profits, ico also have a high risk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: