Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PONZI SCAMS ARE STARTING TO RISE  (Read 788 times)
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

Talking as a victim of a ponzi scheme myself,i will not advice any body to take part in any ponzi scheme or get rich quick platform. There are no winners in it except the admin of the site. U should avoid it like a plague. It's just unfortunate people will always fall for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

I have seen some of them lately coming up with different ideas and tricks. I believe this schemes doesn't have anything to do with the Bitcoin value and price.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Dongman2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

All in the guise of making quick returns on investment, some people believe anything said or thrown at them just like this.  This is serious giving the cryptocurrency as a whole a bad name and publicity as the imminent failure of this scheme would be put on cryptocurrency and not the people's greediness.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

It's not starting, we are already in Ponzi financial scheme Smiley Euro, dollar, everything is a Ponzi scheme. This schemes started long ago before our birth.

ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

There are many such scams using bitcoin. And finally, that kind of thing that eventually led to a negative perception for bitcoin. This negative perception arises, especially from people who are still unfamiliar about bitcoin. Very sad  Cry
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

Thisn schemes have been in existence for long and has been the woes for many but i still wonder how people still buy the ideas of ponzi. M y dear just be vigilant and dont be at the mercy of them. They are on the increas and bet you is first come first served amatter.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

there must be a solution to overcome this problem, this also has a bad impact on bitcoin. people who deliberately bring the name bitcoin to deceive others then make money. I really hate that (all kinds of fraud).
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

This will be very rampant because some people are  not patient enough to stand what is happen they will be looking for way out and they will enter into wrong hand which will maximise their weaknesses and use it to make more more from them
Thundermike

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

This can lead to the banning of bitcoin in water if it continues to be used for phishing. The bitter truth about this is that the first participants will benefit most from this platform while the last ones will be severely compromised. BTc this is the gold to lose no
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

This is very sad to hear and actually i know it from last 6 months.. I started to work with ICO's bounties in 2016 and that time everthing was fine. There were not many scams and the ICO's usually got the softcap at least and start their plans. But when i look today it is horrible, most of ICO's can't reach the soft cap and more than %25 is scam. I feel very uncomfortable with it..
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

it has always been on. ponzi isnt going to die. everytime new one emerges, it has a way of bringing in people to come and participate. people are the ones to decide whether they will participate or not so it isnt by force.  this isnt new. particpate only if you are ready to risk what your money. the word is enough for the wise. 
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

I don't think there is such a thing as a ponzi scam rise anywhere in the world, Ponzi schemes exist since Charles Ponzi pulled the first highly profitable scheme in 1920 for which he was arrested.
For a long time, there was the $ USD as an investment method and it didn't make a bad name for the USD.
Therefore I don't think it is giving Bitcoin a bad reputation but a bad taste in people's mouth that want to get rich fast but get scammed instead.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

It is too easy for these schemes to start up and dissapear at will. They are targeted
at newcomers to crypto and to a lesser extent gamblers. The operators know that
many newcomers dont have economic and/or education because crypto can be
accessed by anyone.

The rewards in the schemes are very attractive and for the newcomer very alluring.
The design of the sites are very proffessional with all sorts of tools to make them
appear legitimate.

Its a pity that not all people can see through the scam and high rewards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Heidi Farrell

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

Where is your proof that Bitcoin is “definitely” a Ponzi scheme? Bitcoin is not a fraud, there’s no real evidence to prove that (if you have, please share). Ponzi schemes, by definition, are built on fraud. Bitcoin introduced blockchain technology, an open ledger, which the U.N. and major global banks are copying now to create their versions of tokens/currencies. You might have confused bitcoin with pump and dump ICOs. Bitcoin is not one of these.
Camilla Gill

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

If Bitcoin is a Ponzi Scheme, then it will be the greatest Ponzi Scheme in the history (especially if you factor in the amount of money people investing in building the mining or farm for the Bitcoin). Hence in the future it won’t be called PONZI scheme anymore.Any Ponzi scheme will be called SATOSHI scheme.

Nah, I don’t believe Bitcoin is a Ponzi Scheme…
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

Ponzi scam have been a major challenge to the growth and reputation of bitcoin because most of the ponzi scheme have drive the mean of using bitcoin in other to evade being trace and that have made people to view bitcoin it self as a scam, this happening have contributed to the fall in price of bitcoin became many potential investors are chest away due to fear of losing they money in bitcoin.
VaryTime

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

This is the truth. Ponzi scam are everywhere, that's why we should be careful
salimRonn123

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:34:23 AM

When the rate becomes 9 to 1, the market starts to change and grow back. Growth will only be when most people stop believing in more positive events, but meanwhile we are witnessing a new wave of growth and card income. When these people are scammed, they will not say it's a ponzi program anymore, but, they will talk about the crypto continue to fake its image. Saying as a victim of a ponzi program myself, I would not advise any body to participate in any ponzi program or have a rich background. You should avoid it as a plague. I have seen some of them recently come up with different ideas and tricks. All in the guise of making a quick return on investment, some people believe anything said or thrown at them like this. It did not start, we had in Ponzi Smiley Euro financial plan, dollar, everything was a Ponzi scheme.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

Ponzi scam have been a major challenge to the growth and reputation of bitcoin because most of the ponzi scheme have drive the mean of using bitcoin in other to evade being trace and that have made people to view bitcoin it self as a scam, this happening have contributed to the fall in price of bitcoin became many potential investors are chest away due to fear of losing they money in bitcoin.

Exactly, every bad news was taken a toll on the market specially if media are going to sensationalised it. Mostly, investors tend to shy away and government are highlighting it to make a case against crypto because its being abused and used to victimised a lot of innocent people.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Not many people can realize that. High ROI is a signifant fishing rod of all scams

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: