Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PONZI SCAMS ARE STARTING TO RISE  (Read 786 times)
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

Here in the Philippines, there's a rise in ponzi scams by using bitcoin to attract potential victims and it gives bitcoin a bad reputation. Many people are easily fooled by this scams because they are promised of a big return of investment when they invest on some people. I REPEAT, not on bitcoin BUT ON PEOPLE. Here a sample link:

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/money/content/649487/more-bitcoin-scam-victims-surface-claim-billions-in-losses/story/

#From GMA News Site (Legit News Agency in the Philippines)
I don't know why people are so interested in this ponzi scheme. Even though they are given a lot of benefits without doing much, the end of this scheme is to do a scam. Usually this scheme does not last long.

People getting interested due to greediness, as this ponzi scheme comes with sugar coated , that this greedy peoples dont see the clear logic behind this scam and just get scammed and then cry of getting scammed.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:47:36 AM

Ponzy scams are to rise with drop of the market as ponzy schemes rise with rise in market and the naive investors are trapped by giving them the  false promises of higher returns and money collected as soon as the market drop these scammers pretend for it and money grabbed. Such type of incidents should be stopped by spreading information and education to naive investors it would be better to take initiative at individual level.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

I think it's our job to fish them out and make a list of them on here ? At least some members might be saved ,ponzi is like a virus that spreads once the investor got paid from it,for me any high yield investment is red flag

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

All these ponzi scheme are not good for the development of the blockchain industry .  many are been deceive in time past and lots of victim who uses bitcoin as a mode of payment for this scheme see bitcoin as scam and these set of victims make publication on the social media that people should avoid anything that have to do with bitcoin and blockchain industry . l think is high time we start to educate the public what bitcoin is all about and why is it different from ponzi scheme. this will go a long way if we can achieve this .

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

I believed that Ponzi or whatever you want to called had been with this industry since those scammers discover that they can make a lot of money here because people are too gullible to trust blindly. Specially if someone would offer attractive returns. So the only way to fight them back is not to fall for the trap. Just used your common sense and I'm sure that you will be fine in this market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

I believed that Ponzi or whatever you want to called had been with this industry since those scammers discover that they can make a lot of money here because people are too gullible to trust blindly. Specially if someone would offer attractive returns. So the only way to fight them back is not to fall for the trap. Just used your common sense and I'm sure that you will be fine in this market.
People here in the Philippines can easily be fooled in investing money its because of the bigger profit we may get through and since those scammers have an experience about bitcoin, people who don't actually know the flow on how to earn in bitcoin can easily be fooled or as you say it's a trap.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

i do not think the era of ponzi schemes can hold water any more in this current generation owing to the recent occurrences in the ponzi scheme industry as they have all proven to be false and fraudulent. this generation is too conscious for such, it can come after this generation and recolonise the people in the next generation without the experience of it.

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

well they can rise but there is manipulation everywhere you look. Even Trump became president because of manipulation. You must just make sure you ride it correctly. There will always be manipulation in everything and I say be more afraid of the manipulation you are not aware of going on under your nose without you knowing it.
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

Ponzi sechems are every where in the world. Problem is people are greedy they invest blindly. They never check the earning source just invest seeing fake roi and profits. Another shit is mlm people offer you and invest your thousands dollars to gain few dollars of referal comission which is resulting bad repute of bitcoin. Bitcoin only a payment method.

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

ponzi scam is always booming in the digital era, like on bitcoin, PayPal, and another digital currency, it uses the people who don't know about Ponzi to join with their schema and trick them

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

There will always be ponzi scheme because people want get rich quick, it's all about being the early bird who makes a profit first and the last one losing, now they have to find away, for this operator to escape without getting caught because of using cryptocurrency.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

We should be aware of this and if necessary, we need to tells people to not join in that programs. I am afraid that there will be many people get scam like the old times and they can judge bitcoin and cryptocurrency with the lousy opinion. It was happening before, and I see many people got trauma to come back to bitcoin again, and it will prevent the adoption spreading in many places because people are too afraid to lose their money in cryptocurrency.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

All this scammers needs to be dealt with,they are only making bitcoin looks bad as they using it for means of payment,this can't continue,you should info your people over there to stay away from ponzi scheme ,they never have good endings

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

After bitconnect it shows that people will invest in anything where high returns are proven, even if they know it is a ponzi scam. Newbies of course do not realise or know what a ponzi is so we need to keep these threads alive to ensure scammers are not fed with our coins

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: