Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know Your Costumer (KYC) requirements on Bounty must Include in ANN?  (Read 198 times)
masterrex (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:55:37 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 12:35:35 AM by masterrex

Gooday Bitcointalk Forumers!

Know Your Costumer KYC must Include in Bounty Thread Information in the Specific Bounty Campaigns is a must and rightful thing to do!

PURPOSES:

1 To inform the Future Bounty Participants that this Specific Bounty Campaign  is Employing KYC in the End of the Campaign?

2 KYC required Documents must set and put together on the ANN (example: Passport,Government Issued ID's, utility bills* Electric,water,Telephone, Etc.

3 Distribution Information must set in fair and Rigthful mode and Any Surprises like( Bounty Hunters is need to pay gas to recieve the Bounty Payment) this surprises is very unfair to the Bounty Hunters( if the Specific Bounty Campaign has required the Participants to send gas fee it must include in the Bounty Thread Information. so that Bounty Participants is fully Aware of the Rules and Condition Applied.

4 If this Information is Include in The Bounty Thread Future Bounty Participants is fully Aware and make sure that he/she can submit those documents needed in KYC process in order to recieve Bounty Payments. before he/she join the specific Bounty Campaign*

5.This Information is Needed to avoid future lost of Bounty Payments due to this Unfair* Surprise Practices)

Fellow Bounty Participants Any Thoughs about this Issues!
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

I think all token holders (ICO investors, bounty participants, airdrop participants and other communities) are required to perform KYC.
This is done to avoid the negative in the crypto ecosystem
masterrex (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:06:00 AM

I think all token holders (ICO investors, bounty participants, airdrop participants and other communities) are required to perform KYC.

Whatever the purpose or Good reason is- this important piece of Information must Include in the *BOUNTY THREAD RULES* in order to Informed the future bounty participants that this Bounty Campaign has a KYC requirements when claiming Bounty payment. in these way those participants who has not any of those required documents to do KYC will hesitate  to join in any Campaign that required KYC ? coz he/she know already that his work will be wasted and he/she not able to get payment without KYC. My important point is the information must readable and accessable* We all know that many unclaimed Bounty Payments because of this KYC requirements (specially when the required documents is too much like *PASSPORT or specific ID like *DRIVERS LICENSE not everyone has a passport and drivers license for god sake! this is a additional burden to the Bounty Participants.

Note: Im not againts the KYC but make it more friendly to Bounty Hunters Nothing more Nothing Less*
wolffi

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

yeah i agree with you, KYC (Know Your Customer) is required with legal reason it's must to do for bounty even a ICO for investor
This will avoid some bounty participant using multi-accounts.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

You are right up to an extent and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion that’s why said you love to hear from us too. Yes, they should include it in the bounty thread, so everyone would be aware that in future they would need to submit document to get the tokens they worked for but kyc is cool enough for even bounty hunters, with kyc, trust me there won’t be multiple accounts
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:04:00 AM

Gooday Bitcointalk Forumers!

Know Your Costumer KYC must Include in Bounty Thread Information in the Specific Bounty Campaigns is a must and rightful thing to do!

PURPOSES:

1 To inform the Future Bounty Participants that this Specific Bounty Campaign  is Employing KYC in the End of the Campaign?

2 KYC required Documents must set and put together on the ANN (example: Passport,Government Issued ID's, utility bills* Electric,water,Telephone, Etc.

3 Distribution Information must set in fair and Rigthful mode and Any Surprises like( Bounty Hunters is need to pay gas to recieve the Bounty Payment) this surprises is very unfair to the Bounty Hunters( if the Specific Bounty Campaign has required the Participants to send gas fee it must include in the Bounty Thread Information. so that Bounty Participants is fully Aware of the Rules and Condition Applied.

4 If this Information is Include in The Bounty Thread Future Bounty Participants is fully Aware and make sure that he/she can submit those documents needed in KYC process in order to recieve Bounty Payments. before he/she join the specific Bounty Campaign*

5.This Information is Needed to avoid future lost of Bounty Payments due to this Unfair* Surprise Practices)

Fellow Bounty Participants Any Thoughs about this Issues!

KYC is needed when money exchanges hands.  The key word is customer.  If an ICO operator wants to do KYC for bounty participants then it needs to be disclosed up front, and as part of the registration process.
Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

There's nothing I hate more than asking KYC for bounties. KYC with your photo with holding the name of the bounty is fine, but asking passport or/and proof of address is a very very negative thing in bounty campaigns.

The only reason a bounty campaign need a KYC to to get avoid from cheaters, so they can easily do that with a selfie / clear  photo of the participant holding the name of the bounty on a paper, because providing passport and proof of address can be a very dangerous thing. actually it should not exist on the INTERNET projects.Anyone provides those documents put themselves at great risk of getting used them for illegal purposes, there are KYC packages to sell on dark net forums. all obtained from ICO projects.

so I do not believe and totally against KYC process on bounty and ICO's , the purpose is to get to know you customer, you can easily do that with a photo. if it's not enough you can ask for a time stamped photo holding the name of the bounty or ICO. that way no personal info revealed and you get approved for  real person too.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

I agree to have to use KYC, but have to cooperate with third party. for example, like Civic.
So we only need KYC 1 x that is only on the Civic website.
What do you think?
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

I think this is a good opportunities to reduce a scam, but many people prefer crypto because they can invest and make a payment secretly.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:22:53 AM

I agree to have to use KYC, but have to cooperate with third party. for example, like Civic.
What do you think?
Interesting idea. In this case third party can approve customer and seller without opening info.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:30:07 AM

However, the distribution of the reward is not high, so the KYC data cannot be effectively managed.
So I'm very cautious about this, because it's possible to leak personal data.

Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:43 AM

I don't really agree to KYC rules of bounty participants as they might sell our infos but I have no choice if I want to get rewarded for my works I need to pass the KYC rules to get my rewards. I hope next time only the buyers are required to do KYC not bounty participants as we are only working to promote them.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:32:47 AM

That is exactly the normal thing to be done, it must be announced on the ANN that KYC is needed before the start of the program.

Some campaigns will never announce before the starting of the program, but after the campaign has ended, this will surelying discourage those that has no required documents to do the KYC hence they loose their tokens after all their labour.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

In my openion this is not a good option there why shoukd we need KYC for bounty hunting except if we buy tokens from new ICO  we are not a costumer we are a promoter and in the name of KYC means for costumer only. Everyone can do bounty hunting without revailing there self to anyone.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:53:05 AM

Firstly, ofc the requirement of the KYC must necessarily be warned at the beginning of the campaign, in the ANN topic.
Secondly - I think that the KYC which is necessary for investors is not required for hunters, because hunters do not invest the funds, the origin of those who need to be explained.
Thirdly, all requirements of the KYC are circumvented by false documents, so KYC is not a panacea.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

Firstly, ofc the requirement of the KYC must necessarily be warned at the beginning of the campaign, in the ANN topic.
Secondly - I think that the KYC which is necessary for investors is not required for hunters, because hunters do not invest the funds, the origin of those who need to be explained.
Thirdly, all requirements of the KYC are circumvented by false documents, so KYC is not a panacea.

I agree with that if that campaign require KYC to there bounty hunters it should be in the first at the bigining of the campaign so that participants can understand and know what the rules they should follow. The team and bounty manager who do this requirements after there campaign already finish is only taking advantage bounty hunters because they know that mostly bounty hunters dont like KYC.

CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:05:49 AM

I dont agree with you since bounty hunters only promoting there campaigns and bounty hunters did not pay any money to do that. You have to understand that KYC is only for those investors who buy tokens known as costumer that why KYC meaning is Know Your Costumer is for costumer only and not for bounty hunters.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:11:45 AM

Whatever the purpose or Good reason is- this important piece of Information must Include in the *BOUNTY THREAD RULES* in order to Informed the future bounty participants that this Bounty Campaign has a KYC requirements when claiming Bounty payment. in these way those participants who has not any of those required documents to do KYC will hesitate  to join in any Campaign that required KYC ? coz he/she know already that his work will be wasted and he/she not able to get payment without KYC. My important point is the information must readable and accessable* We all know that many unclaimed Bounty Payments because of this KYC requirements (specially when the required documents is too much like *PASSPORT or specific ID like *DRIVERS LICENSE not everyone has a passport and drivers license for god sake! this is a additional burden to the Bounty Participants.

Note: Im not againts the KYC but make it more friendly to Bounty Hunters Nothing more Nothing Less*
Indeed. They should enter the terms before bounty begins.
If they did the KYC when the end of the bounty period and never give the salary to their worker, they can be called perpetrators of slavery.
Not paying the wages of the people who have worked for them.
And this has actually VIOLATED INTERNATIONAL LABOUR LAW
For more information, you can see at http://www.ilo.org/dyn/normlex/en/f?p=NORMLEXPUB:12100:0::NO::P12100_ILO_CODE:C087
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

I agree with OP, it's frustrating that when the bounty end then there's a sudden KYC. They "MUST" display it in their threads so that the bounty participants will be notified and to avoid confusion/disputes. Having a KYC will remove the spammers and thus more rewards to receive but hopefully the bounty managers should make some ways to disqualify cheaters easily.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

What do you think?
What a wonderful idea. right now ICO investors are the forced to do the centralized KYC verification while it is contradicting with decentralized cryptocurrencies nature. Forcing the ICO project to use Civic for verification would maintain the decentralized ways of investing, and it will be the mutualism symbiosis for both project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: