Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whats the best coin to invest this up market  (Read 519 times)
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

ETH and NEO both are good to invest now knowing that it will be pump in the future, especially ETH it might bouncy back to 1.3k usd so better get more ETHs now earn profit later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haggaik

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

To me the best first 10 coins is good to invest in as the market is up. As to the market every coins invested, every investors will smile soon. BTC, Litecoin, RIpple, Waves etc. Investing in crypto currency is promising but some scam coin are entering into the crypto world.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

A person with a small budget for investment (less than $ 1000) is very difficult to understand what is happening at the moment in the market.
the small capital they use in investing also has the right to know what's going on in the market. if they manage to manage well then small will be great. you should not underestimate someone who invests in small capital.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

The market has just started to increase, so you have got a lot of options to choose. I would suggest you go for Cardano, Neo, Verge, and Ripple.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Sureness

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

The market has just started to increase, so you have got a lot of options to choose. I would suggest you go for Cardano, Neo, Verge, and Ripple.

For me the best coin nowadays is bitcoin because it has a high value of price when you are going to sell it because many people wants a bitcoin.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

I don't think TRX is a great choice, because most of the time this token is more suitable for speculation.
If you want to keep it for a long time, you are advised to buy ZIL.

eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

in my opinion ,

ZIL and TRX coins are the best option to invest in this bull market. please be alert. how about your views
for me, eth, trx, mnx ang bitcoin.
I believe that those 4 will make something this year, it can make us rich for sure, and give us a big earning at the end of this year.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
piratcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:13:28 AM

Eos is a good Catch,  the market cap of eos just over took that of litecoin within the last 24 hours,  I don't know if the team are pumping the price but for now it is a good catch. You can also invest in coins or token like HAVVEN,  UTRUST AND STORIQA.  though I am not 100% sure that it would pay off in the future but I have studied the platform and I think it will be a good buy.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

I don't think so. While this seems like ethereum will be far superior to other coins. Moreover, if this will continue to rise until the end of the year so it is very suitable if you select ethereum.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

Ethereum is still the best coins to invest right now.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

ethereum is the best coin to invest at this moment  Wink
and don't waste your money in shitcoins
Yes i agree will you that ethereum coin will be at next future like bitcoin,and no need to waste your money from other coins by your own prediction that someday shitcoins will be like on bitcoin maybe at wishful thinking,but now in the moment ethereum and bitcoin will be your 1st priority to buy and hold at the long term,and to give your chance as good profit return
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:02:48 AM

ethereum is the best coin to invest at this moment  Wink
and don't waste your money in shitcoins

I agree with you. always eth is queen of the crypto currency. i too invested on that.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
vania gina

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:04:44 AM

good option, the coins you mentioned are potentially, but I prefer to invest EOS coin because eos coins are very potential in the future so my advice is quick you invest EOS coins before you are late.

trolpoloto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

in my opinion ,

ZIL and TRX coins are the best option to invest in this bull market. please be alert. how about your views
I think it's better to invest in ETH.  So you will get more profit.
simondsaysss

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

IMO, Digipulse is a great option, first digital inheritance concept out there and there is a beta. Also  it has low supply, and a token burn on apr 30. Find great concept and find solid teams. Both of which Digipulse has!
Yewnais

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

And what does not suit you bitcoin and Ethereum, excellent coins for investment, in my opinion, and reliable.
dvlgwarv

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

I will only choose ZIL. It has not yet explode. It has great potential. Besides, EOS will be a big project in 2018. EOS may drive the whole encryption to break out this year.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

in my opinion ,

I think it depends on what you have learned before. that the investigation should be done to find a good enough altcoin to buy when the decline occurs.
I personally prefer to at the top altcoin like ethereum and ripple. the rest I am looking for is cheaper but that should meet the criteria in my choice.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

In this time when the market if you want to invest in coin then invest in bitcoin because it is the only coin which has very high rates in the market in this time and give profit to the users those are join in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
sshirisha

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

I suggest bitcoin and ETH are the best coins to invest... We can earn more profits
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: