Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whats the best coin to invest this up market  (Read 520 times)
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:41:46 AM

I dare offer a IMT token. The MoneyToken https://moneytoken.com/ platform provides collateral loans in the crypto currency! Behind the processes on loans will follow the artificial intellect Amanda!
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:07:04 AM

TRX is also a good choice for investment. Neo, EOS, and the ethereum are also very promising. currently, its value backs up despite slowly. for the long term could certainly recover and turn a profit.
diorthotis

Activity: 330
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

TRX has done well, however, I personally stay away from tokens and stick to coins that are traditional proof of work.
hoangkieu

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

in my opinion ,

ZIL and TRX coins are the best option to invest in this bull market. please be alert. how about your views

In my opinion , the best coins I will choose to invest from now to the last of this year are Ripple, Dock and BCN.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good project called NagraCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real  that will bring you a profit in a year
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

You can check out the top altcoins in the cryptomarket. The first on the list is the Ethereum which is one of the most stable coin in the crypto. Then litecoin, ripple, neo and so on. If you are planning to invest always check their stability in the market.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

You can check out the top altcoins in the cryptomarket. The first on the list is the Ethereum which is one of the most stable coin in the crypto. Then litecoin, ripple, neo and so on. If you are planning to invest always check their stability in the market.
Yes, Ethereum is a very stable coin that can bring good returns. Litecoin is also a good investment if the team succeeds in implementing all the plans, then the coin will grow sharply. But from Ripple I would not advise, it is better to consider some other coin.

strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

I think TRX is not a good idea. ZIL is said to have new development, so it has a certain investment value. If you choose to invest in some cryptocurrency with large market value, such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS, xrp, NEO are all good choices.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

in my opinion ,

ZIL and TRX coins are the best option to invest in this bull market. please be alert. how about your views
I have invested in PRG, the cannabis coin. I really think it is going to sky rocket soon. Cannabis industry is experiencing a boom and it is set to grow about 80% each year for next 3 years. PRG is also about to open a co-working space in Los Angeles. It is a first complex that is dedicated to only cannabis traders. The traders here can benefit from the intelligent blockchain software that is very user friendly.
These reasons make me believe PRG is going to be a great investment.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

in my opinion ,

I have TAU, a dap coin in my portfolio. I am HODLING it for long term. It is best coin to invest now because it is working on great project and it has the potential to grow big. Lamden has a developer’s tool that can make blockchain in a matter of few minutes. The features that are separates lamden from others are that it is swappable with 150 currencies and it has an amazing speed of 10000 transactions per second. I think this coin is for future, it is so advanced. I recommend to invest in TAU.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

With the uptrend the best coin for you to invest in now is ethereum because if the recovery continues and the prices keep going up then you stand to make a lot of profit from it. NEO is also a really good coin and because it is still relatively cheap then you can stand to make a lot more profit from it than you would with ethereum if the price starts going up.

spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

in my opinion ,

I think the best altcoin to invest in the market is Ethereum because I'm sure that your Ethereum can quickly benefit because Ethereum is now growing well and altcoin is now in recovery and waiting for the altcoin you hold back and can benefit
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

You can invest in the market.  You can make a company bounty - from which you can generate a very good income.  I for example make a company bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: