Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto thoughts on recent news?  (Read 356 times)
LuBro (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

Furthermore what do you think about the fact to own company shares shared to the users? Lympo for example announced they will be distributing company shares to their token holders. That's actually a great and really new thing at the moment. Maybe we are entering a new assets backed cryptocurrency stage? As far as I know, I'm really a little inexperienced in that respect, but it's definitely going to be a huge affair. How it will affect the crypto industry and tokenomics, what do you say? We will see more rigorous action or, on the contrary, the regulators will withdraw as more and more ICOs will have some real benefits behind them.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

I also see from relevant news that the US government has many bitcoins in its hands, which has a wide range of sources. The total value is 1 billion dollars. I can't get the truth of the news. But I think it certainly exists. This shows that bitcoin has actually affected the world more widely. No one can stop it.

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins were dumped because of all kinds of bad news.
It seems it is time for good news now.
I always believe that after huge dumps, there are big opportunities everywhere.
LuBro (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins were dumped because of all kinds of bad news.
It seems it is time for good news now.
I always believe that after huge dumps, there are big opportunities everywhere.

There's just quite too much emotion conflated to this market. Some kind of bad news can have a huge impact on Coins and Altcoins. To get on to this there are so much Pump'n Dump groups just for quick money to take the piss out of new guys on the market. They try to get in as well and get dumped a lot. This leads to much lack of trust for the people. Easy money is a temptation where you can get lost in the process.

What do you think about the company shares for the token holders? This is actually a great point!

smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

2018 in many respects will become important and decisive for bitcoin and all crypto. Although at the beginning of the year there were obvious manipulations, but the market assesses the advantages and capabilities of the technology, so there will be growth.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

The last weeks and months have been anything but rosy for the crypto market. Falling prices and bad news have hit hard on the mood in the crypto-ecosystem - FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) made big waves. Some reports quickly gave the impression that the crypto-economy was at an end. Crypto currencies have developed into a highly attractive asset class, especially in the second half of 2017. In contrast to traditional exchange-traded financial market products, the entry hurdle here is considered low - anyone can invest in crypto currencies after a few simple steps with a small portfolio. Hower what do you think about cryptocurrency the upcoming time?

There are a lot of crypto whales who really have a huge impact on crypto space, this is true. Now with recent news from Soros, Rothschild, and other big institutional Investors who are entering the Bitcoin Market. Slowly but surely, the tide will turn in favor of all cryptocurrencies. Financial moguls, including George Soros, the Rothschild family, and others, now have their sights set on Bitcoin. It makes for an interesting development, albeit the potential impact has yet to be determined. What are your thoughts about those big players? Do you think it's good?

Furthermore the EU is getting more and more interest in Blockchain and it's use-cases. In the opening speech at EU Digital Day, EU Commission Vice President Andrus Ansip called on member states to become more involved in the use and development of blockchain technologies. Europe must play a leading role worldwide. To achieve this goal, 22 EU member states signed a Blockchain partnership at the event on 10th April. In the future, this should bundle the commitment especially in the further expansion of the common digital market. The Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy is currently looking for examples of applications and ideas for how Blockchain can create added value in the areas of education, energy, health, transport and administration, among others. The open innovation platform of the Intelligent Networking Initiative of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi - Germany) will focus on blockchain in 2018. We will have great times ahead! Just to mention, I'm German, so I'm a little hyped about this.

Also various economics faculties at Brazilian universities deal with crypto currencies. In addition, there are many research projects and master's courses on the subject worldwide. There are already a number of initiatives in Germany as well. The Brazilian university Fundação Getúlio Vargas in São Paulo is starting a Master's programme focusing on crypto currencies.

More and more adoption for cryptocurrency world is coming, 2018 will be a great year. Tell me your thoughts about it. Smiley

Soros, Rothschild, and Big Institutional Investors are Entering Bitcoin Market

fully agree with you. We need reasonable people like you focusing on real value of blockchain instead of just trying to become millionaires overnight and being here for sheer speculation or bounty...
Madeon

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

All I can say is that the blockchain technology will be worldwide adopted, example (Facebook) promised already to research it and many other giant services out there.
Crypto currency is our future currency, it is just a matter of time.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

There are news that really reassure you that you need to continue investing, but not so many. I think that the market will stabilize.
Balab01

Activity: 462

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

The beginning of this year was very difficult for all of us. I hope with the fact that in the future these trends will change.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Some news is very worrying especially about the fact that more and more social networks ban advertising cryptocurrencies, I think it’s horrible.
LuBro (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:50:16 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 01:10:48 PM by LuBro

All I can say is that the blockchain technology will be worldwide adopted, example (Facebook) promised already to research it and many other giant services out there.
Crypto currency is our future currency, it is just a matter of time.

I think that this will have a huge impact as well, they can advertise maybe some own product very easily on Facebook and could drive the whole story forward. It definitely will be the future!

There are news that really reassure you that you need to continue investing, but not so many. I think that the market will stabilize.

The market is stabelizing right now, some "experts" are saying that you have to get on right now. But I can say that we can see a lot of green numbers and graphs as well the next time. It's a healthy and steady rising right now.

The beginning of this year was very difficult for all of us. I hope with the fact that in the future these trends will change.

First few months of the year can be called crypto winter and I think it fits perfectly. There are hard times, a lot of rumors about regulations, China, Korea, G20.. etc. But all in all people will see the true value of the blockchain, their ecosystems and use-cases.

Some news is very worrying especially about the fact that more and more social networks ban advertising cryptocurrencies, I think it’s horrible.

I actually see a good point in their, it was mostly used for ICOs and "quick money babble". This can lead to a whole different aspect of the crypto world. Everyone has to be sure about, that it's not always about getting rich or #moontimesoontime.

To get on to all of this it's really important for projects to get every aspects clear and lucent/transparent. Building up an ecosystem where you can improve your Apps, dApps and systems is momentous and it is in any case an important factor to continue to exist. Therefore to mention a really good one - Lympo - is just trying to achieve it. The Lympo app will motivate people for staying active and being healthy. They reward the users with challenges and healthy lifestyles. So it will connect a lot of users and trainers all around the world building u a huge network of partners. Furthermore Tennis superstar Caroline Wozniacki, who won the Australian Open this year, will promote Lympo to her fans, followers and the wider sports community, explaining the app benefits. So the progress of this project is tremendous and it never cease to amaze me.
kruzer200

Activity: 420

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

I agree that among the news there is a lot of fake and FUD and it is necessary to come up with a way how to deal with this...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
louie69

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

I would agree that there are good and bad news in the market of cryptocurrencies and for me, that is just part of the factors that could either affect the price value of bitcoin whether it will be up trend or down trend. Currently, I am seeing good and green marks in the crypto market where btc and majority of the altcoins are increasing which could lead to a great promising profit on the investors.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

I would agree that there are good and bad news in the market of cryptocurrencies and for me, that is just part of the factors that could either affect the price value of bitcoin whether it will be up trend or down trend. Currently, I am seeing good and green marks in the crypto market where btc and majority of the altcoins are increasing which could lead to a great promising profit on the investors.
we can say even more, because the market is recovering slightly and it allows Noah to invest their funds at the ico stage of the companies. And This suggests that many projects will develop much better.
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

All in all I think the crypto world is expending right now for sure. There will be more huge wales that will influence the prices and the market in general for years to come. We have to understand though, that the most important part for us is to make money.
LuBro (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

And the crypto market is recovering quite good at the moment! A lot of green numbers and a steady rising! Smiley
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

crypto currencies have fallen a lot lately but we are getting good news these days. the stock market is moving in the positive direction. If it continues like this for a certain period of time, it will be strengthened as in the past
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

I think that the market will continue to recover and grow in capitalization, not looking at a large number of FUD and fake news, which have always been and will be difficult to deal with.

qfswoghq

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

FUD has passed, the market has been amended for four months. Fortunately, there are some positive signs in the market recently. I believe that with the support of those big countries for bitcoin, the community will have a better prospect.
LuBro (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

I think that the market will continue to recover and grow in capitalization, not looking at a large number of FUD and fake news, which have always been and will be difficult to deal with.

And especially the point of FOMO because of Whales, Pump'n Dump groups or big Twitter account, which will have a huge impact on the market. This is really insane if you see some promotional tweets from some of the "Twitter Experts".

FUD has passed, the market has been amended for four months. Fortunately, there are some positive signs in the market recently. I believe that with the support of those big countries for bitcoin, the community will have a better prospect.

I do agree with you, more and more Bitcoin acceptance and cryptocurrency-based solutions on the Blockchain are getting much more attention. Malta accepted recently a cryptocurrency bill.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: