Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:47:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] ARCUS - Augmented Reality Coins United System  (Read 20917 times)
ARCUS.CITY

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

RUBRIC: "Frequently Asked Question". Why we chose the platform Waves?

For ourselves, we chose this platform for 4 main reasons:
1. It's easy to create a token on Waves.
2. Waves Lab has support for interesting projects.
3. After the release of the token on Waves, it can immediately go on the Wawes DEX
4. High transaction speed

But these are not the only advantages of this platform. Today we want to introduce you to Waves.
Waves is a global blockbuster platform launched in 2016. The mission of Waves is to build a block-ecosystem, which allows solving real problems in various fields. Block-infrastructure has convenient tools for platform users, developers and businesses. In addition to the Waves tokens, thousands of different tokens have already been released on the platform. Many of them have passed ICO and have great potential. Waves supports traditional currencies (dollars and euros) and crypto-currencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum and others). The list of supported currencies is constantly expanding.

Advantages of Waves: *
1. Transactions without delays and low fees
2. You can safely store assets in the wallet and trade them on the integrated decentralized exchange (DEX) quickly and without risk.
3. On the Waves-NG protocol, the platform works more easily and faster, processing hundreds of operations per second, so Waves is the fastest in the world.
4. The current version of the Waves client includes a wallet, a decentralized exchange (DEX), and a tool for issuing tokens.
5. The funds are stored on the block-address, which is managed only by the user, which means:
- High security
- Interest on the balance sheet
- Easy money transfer
- Easy and convenient mining
- Multicurrency wallets
6. The decentralized exchange
- Withdrawal of funds is not limited. The purchased crypto currency is immediately in the purse.
- A centralized match and high network capacity allow you to make deals at the speed of a centralized exchange, but without the risk of losing money.
- Working on the P2P-system, the exchange takes small fixed commissions.
- The funds are stored in the wallet, not at the exchange.

For more information, visit the official Waves website: www.wavesplatform.com

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

very similar to the game pokemon go, a great idea, I have met before projects on augmented reality, where the essence is about the same, but they did not promise that for travel they will be able to get a real cryptocurrency. You have a simple and at the same time brilliant idea, I wish you success! I have a question, do your goals extend further than the goals of effective advertising? After all, such a platform can be developed in very interesting ways, that is, I mean that the project, which has mainly a commerical purpose sooner or later, when people come to it, and they, even without ceasing to participate in it, will cease to perceive advertising, it lies in the laws of human psychology. Therefore, does your project have any public mission to make it truly successful? Thank you!
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 08:23:40 AM by ARCUS.CITY

very similar to the game pokemon go, a great idea, I have met before projects on augmented reality, where the essence is about the same, but they did not promise that for travel they will be able to get a real cryptocurrency. You have a simple and at the same time brilliant idea, I wish you success! I have a question, do your goals extend further than the goals of effective advertising? After all, such a platform can be developed in very interesting ways, that is, I mean that the project, which has mainly a commerical purpose sooner or later, when people come to it, and they, even without ceasing to participate in it, will cease to perceive advertising, it lies in the laws of human psychology. Therefore, does your project have any public mission to make it truly successful? Thank you!

Good afternoon! Thanks for the interesting question. After the second ICO we plan to introduce the game process in the application. Players will be able to carry out joint missions, communicate and join clans. It's like an online game, only in augmented reality. For the development of gaming processes, we need investments, so we plan to do this after the second ICO. More detailed information can be found in our ROAD MAP on the site: https://arcus.city/arcus-en.html. Thank you for your attention to our project.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Bounty compaign will be a little later, follow our news in any convenient way:
Our group in the VK: www.vk.com/arcus.city
Our Facebook: www.facebook.com/ARCUS-422716658159486/
Our Twitter: www.twitter.com/Arcuscity
Our Instagram: www.instagram.com/arcus.city/
Our topic on Bitcointalk: www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3045116.100 (Russian topic) www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3314182.0 (English topic)
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

Friday is a day of results and plans! Weekly, we will publish information about what was done and what we plan to do next week. Now you can follow our development, achievements and successes. Already now visit our website: https://arcus.city/arcus-en.html , read White paper and invest in ARCUS tokens! Especially for now, they cost only $ 0.01;)

Let's move on to the report. In the period from 20.04.18 to 27.04.18 the following was done:
- Documents for sending to Waves Lab have been prepared
- The first stage of the PR strategy was developed: information about us on news resources. The collection and analysis of news resources was conducted, the placement period and the format of payments were agreed upon, the text was written.
- Developed MVP-version of the application for Android (Soon it will be possible to test 😉)

Next week we:
- We will actively search for the Web-programmer (If it is interesting for you or your friends, contact us!)
- Launch the intended advertising campaign
- Let's start testing and improving the functionality of the application
thornTorn

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:28:56 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 03:05:39 PM by thornTorn

Our topic on Bitcointalk: www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3045116.100 (Russian topic) www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3314182.0 (English topic)

I will wait. Also with pleasure pouchavstvuyu in bounty. When do you plan to open a bounty company? I think the project will be successful.  I will more thoroughly study your white paper.
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

I will wait. Also with pleasure pouchavstvuyu in bounty. When do you plan to open a bounty company?

Thank you for your attention to the ARCUS project. Bounty company we plan to hold before the second ICO, in November 2018. You can see our road map on the site: https://arcus.city/arcus-en.html
Svirislav_9

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

We know how important the project team is, so it's a pleasure to introduce you to it. I would like to start with the executive director of ARCUS.CITY - Lev Eidinov.

Lev Eidinov is a designer, author of Internet concepts of things and augmented reality. Lev has experience in creating a design studio and an advertising agency. Since 2003 he worked as a graphic designer and since 2010 - as an art director. Author of the master classes "Practical typography. Work on mistakes "(2013) and" How to sell design "(2015). He headed the first association in Russia to create branded qr-codes "Qr-branding.ru" (2011-2013). Co-founder and art director of the advertising agency "All Advert". In 2016, Lev came up with the concept and interface of the mobile application "Finding chips" and decided to realize his idea. This is how the ARCUS project appeared

It is pleasant to conduct acquaintance in a dialogue format, so today we interviewed Lev Eidinov.

- Good morning, Lev. Tell us how the "idea" of the mobile application "Search for chips" was born?
- Good morning. It was in 2016. Just appeared the game Pokémon Go. And, not just appeared, but literally broke into the information space. If you remember, a lot has been said and written about this game: and that it's the intrigues of special services for espionage, and a story with a not quite smart blogger who caught Pokemon in the temple. You can treat Pokémon Go differently, but this application showed one important thing. People are ready to interact with augmented reality; they do not need training and adaptation. Augmented reality itself fulfills the fundamental principle of interface design: "The best interface is its absence."
"Search for chips" - a concept that offered to catch in the AR is not the Pokemon, but the chips. Inside the chips was a game currency and a promotional code from the advertiser. Having completed a simple quest, you could increase the amount of in-game currency or get an additional bonus.

- Why did you decide to link your project with the crypto currency, and not by other means of payment?
- Let's draw a parallel. How many people want to catch a rare Pokemon? How much do you want a promotional code for a cup of coffee? And how many people want to find, for example, 0.1 military technical cooperation? With each example, the number of potential players increases. Last year can be safely called the year of the crypto currency: before the New Year, 35 million people would like to receive bitcoin as a gift. People are increasingly understanding the value of crypto-currency assets. So why do not we let them get this asset?
In addition, the crypt replaces the in-game currency. Why should we reinvent the wheel if there are ready-made block-based solutions that allow us to create a full-fledged utility-token?
Certainly, the crypto currency is the tool of the future. I do not know if they can completely replace Fiat, but sure that they will exist and have value, I am sure.

- What are the problems to solve your application? Why do you think that it is necessary in society?
- We were able to make sure that AR technology" came in "and has a lot of applications at the moment - from projection devices in cars to surgery. And the first, who can massively monetize technology - will collect the cream. And the easiest way to monetize is advertising. How much do you, business owners, pay for a potential customer to make STA? And how much are you willing to pay for a potential customer at the door of your institution? And you, the user of the network, are not tired of constant advertising? Are you ready to receive real money for this?
Yes, we are creating a new advertising channel. But not the next "buy a link without SMS and registration", but "be in the right place, and we will pay." And if the previous channels offered to visit the site, then ARCUS offers to visit LOCATION.

- Tell us about your achievements both professional and personal
- I took part in a lot of projects. Some shot, some do not. I have awards of design competitions, many times I got into short-lists.
My hobby is high-altitude climbing, as nothing else teaches purposefulness. From the ability to solve the necessary tasks at the right time depends on your life.
I have two sons, and for their sake and for their generation, we must create an environment.

- Thank you for your openness. It was nice meeting you. Maybe you want to say something to the readers at last?
- Consume less, create more. Think, analyze. Do not be afraid to look like idiots. Do so that others say: "Why, so it was possible?". Dream. Well, buy our token Smiley

We introduced you to the executive director of ARCUS.CITY, he is open to your questions and suggestions. You can contact Leo Eidinov in any convenient way:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leva.globula
VKontakte: https://vk.com/levae
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/instaleva/
#ARCUS
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

Looking from the way this ARCUS AR work, this feels similar to a game that were getting many players, and so popular among mobile gamers.
I think ARCUS having the same work scheme just as that old game.
Interesting work ARCUS team.

Svirislav_9

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

Looking from the way this ARCUS AR work, this feels similar to a game that were getting many players, and so popular among mobile gamers.
I think ARCUS having the same work scheme just as that old game.
Interesting work ARCUS team.

Thank you! Follow our news.
Svirislav_9

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

We will continue our acquaintance with our team. Today we will talk with the financial director Ilgizar Rakhmatullin.

Ilgizar has experience in banking, he is an expert in finance, securities and project management. In the financial markets since 2004. In 2011, he founded a business representative office of the Czech plant for the production of agricultural machinery, in 2015 he founded a chocolate factory from scratch. Ilgizar is a versatile personality, he has experience in creating business processes, economic models, marketing and sales. Today we talked with Ilgizar Rakhmatullin and interviewed him.

- Good afternoon Ilgizar, it's nice that you gave us time. I would like to start with this question: When did you become interested in crypto-currencies and what was the cause of this interest?
- For the first time I learned about crypto currency in the distant 2011, of course it was bitcoin. As now I remember its cost was within a few tens of dollars. My first attitude was in a negative light, I thought it was another pyramid or something like that. As an asset, I did not consider it at all, I heard news periodically every year or half a year, but also did not pay much attention. But, at the end of 2016, when the bitcoin course started to take off, it became interesting to me, what is crypto currency, blockade and what to do about it. While delving the course flew upward, but since usually in the financial markets adhered to conservative methods of trading decided not to invest, see what happens next. I bought the first crypto currency in the fall of 2017, it was Waves and Nem, and did not regret it. Deeper and deeper into the world of detachment and crypto-currencies, I began to understand that the future is behind it, but although this area is at the development stage, we will see many positive changes in the near future. These are new prospects and opportunities for different industries. In the case of crypto currency, a lot of advantages are the speed of operations, transactions are much cheaper, increase in purchasing power, attract investment, etc.

- Let's talk about ARCUS.CITY. What interested you in this project and why did you decide to become part of the ARCUS team?
- We began to discuss the ARCUS project at the end of 2017. Leo suggested the idea of ​​creating an application in augmented reality in which you can combine the process of playing and advertising. I really liked the idea, now a large number of companies are looking for opportunities to attract customers, are in constant search of new advertising channels. Having experience in start-ups, I immediately undertook to calculate the economic model and came to the conclusion that we have all the possibilities for a successful ICO. We analyzed the cost of advertising, impressions and clicks on all major advertising platforms. Analyzed the budgets of large, medium and small companies on advertising costs for their conversion and ROI. The main advantage of our project is that the advertiser can use not only the standard targeting offered by social networks or other sites, he can manage the behavior, choose at his discretion certain geolocation, conduct different events, post promotional codes, introduce any game processes and many other possibilities. Our project will be interesting to a wide range of advertisers and the cost from traditional advertising platforms will not differ much. In each project there are risks, we are trying to analyze everything to the smallest detail, so the main economic model is at the testing stage and the final version will be presented this summer. But already now we understand that the project has a huge potential, in our application we combine two rapidly developing markets, which every year will gain their potential, in addition, this is a new channel for advertising.

- Your project could pay off at the expense of advertisers, why do you conduct ICO?
- Holding the ICO will allow us to collect the necessary amount for the implementation of the Arcus project, we want to provide a ready-made product for players and advertisers. ICO will expand our project beyond Russia, allow us to introduce more gaming processes into the application, for this we need to expand the staff. And yet, ICO is a great opportunity for investors to feel part of our project, to buy tokens at the lowest price, for only $ 0.01. But most importantly, holding ICO gives an opportunity to learn about the project to a large number of people and in itself is an excellent channel for promoting our application around the world!

- At the first ICO, you plan to raise $ 200,000, but to implement such a global project you need clearly larger amounts. Why this particular figure? What will investors spend on?
- Yes, I agree that for our project we need an amount significantly exceeding $ 200,000. Now, according to statistics, many ICOs have only an idea and most of them either can not raise funds, or it turns out to be so-called "scum", and the trust of crypto-investors has significantly decreased to new projects. Therefore, we decided to hold fundraising in two stages. At the first stage we plan to create an alpha version and release it for testing, this will make sure to our investors that we are a serious company and do our work. To the main ICO we will already release a beta version and will be able to start selling to advertisers. What will $ 200,000 go to, of course, for technical support, for paying office, employees, advertising campaign, partially bounty campaign to the stage of the main ICO. These tools will significantly accelerate the creation of the application and, moreover, will show interest in our project, but in any case we will continue to implement the project, despite the results of the preliminary stage collection.

- Tell us about your achievements, both professional and personal.
- My first startup was connected with agricultural machinery of a narrow direction for gardens and vineyards. I created a full-fledged representation of the Czech plant, it was possible to significantly increase brand recognition, customer loyalty and, correspondingly, increase sales times. I had to participate in various events, exhibitions and thematic conferences. We worked out various financial measures to stimulate sales, such as leasing, installments and so on.
In 2015, my eye fell on the production of natural chocolate. The analysis of the market, its potential was carried out. At the end of 2015 we started production, natural, without chemistry, chocolate. They found suppliers of cocoa beans, oils. The product was tested, and focus groups were also conducted. For approval of the final recipe, as now I remember, it took 5 months, but we achieved an interesting result, and our products appealed to consumers. We carried out deliveries to specialized shops, to regional networks and constantly expanded the sale of products. The most important thing was feedback from our consumers, responsive to changes in trends and preferences. In general, I always liked to deal with financial projects, calculations, building business processes, economic models.
In the financial world, I plunged into 2004, as a member of the bank. Got a lot of invaluable experience in banking. Also in 2004 he became interested in financial markets, the idea of ​​the markets by that time was already there, but only theoretical.
In 2009 he defended his diploma, the topic was connected with derivatives. In my free time I read a lot of literature from scientific articles on astronomy, quantum physics, and modern prose. I'm fond of psychology. In youth I was engaged in single combats - karate, aikido, now I also try to lead an active life.

- Thank you for your responses. We will watch your development. Maybe you want to say something to the readers at last?
- Now the world is developing very quickly, especially related to crypto-currencies and blockbuster, a lot of interesting and not so many projects appear, and as I have already said a lot of "scum", so I recommend that you carefully study and analyze the projects when choosing. We, in turn, will be glad to receive feedback and answer any questions related to our project.

Ilgizar Rahmatullin is open for communication and will gladly answer your questions. You can contact him in any convenient way for you:
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilgizar/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ilgika
VKontakte: https://vk.com/id442396177
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arronax83/
Svirislav_9

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Today we will acquaint you with the technical director Oleg Rakhimov.

Oleg has worked as a programmer for more than 6 years, previously was the administrator of high-load systems. Has experience developing cross-platform applications. Crypto currency Oleg Rakhimov became interested in 2016, and when he first heard the idea of creating an application, ARCUS immediately joined the project. Today we interviewed Oleg Rakhimov.

- Good day Oleg. Tell me please, how are the successes with the launch of the application?
- To begin with, the very development of the application began three months ago. During this time, I managed to create an MVP application, now it is in the testing phase and approval of the final design. Next, I plan to start developing a business logic server and, in parallel, continue to work on developing the application to bring everything to the alpha version.

- What is the most difficult for you in creating an application?
- The first difficulty is that the Android is a multithreaded system and sometimes there can be conflicts when working with data that uses different threads. The second difficulty is geo-positioning. The sensors are known to be noisy and it is necessary to select the data filtering to obtain an acceptable result. But at the moment these stages have already been passed. There is a framework and there is no particular difficulty in creating an application, except for the lack of a good Android application tester in the team.

- You are a unique employee of ARCUS.CITY, but is it really enough for one serious programmer to launch such a serious project?
- Of course, you can write everything to one, but the question arises: for what period of time will this be done? We plan to recruit a team of professionals. To speed up the process, we need a developer on the web frontend and a web backend developer. On business logic, at least one developer on Golang. Also we do not have an application for MacOS. One person is needed there. And the second, as I said, from the programmer is a bad application tester that he wrote. You can only tell the tester where there may be potential errors in testing, not more. Many times I was convinced by someone else and by my experience in this. Therefore, we need testers at least 2 people one on the second application on the web. After launching the alpha version, we will need people already for technical support - at least 4 people for a shift mode of operation. Many people can say: why so much on tech support? I will not be burning people at work. Work on technical support exhausts psychologically so that the employee should be given at least a day of rest after one day of work on technical support, in total, 2 brigades out of 2 people are obtained. You also need a system administrator on the server. As the project grows and new areas are covered, the number of specialists will increase.

- Tell us about your achievements, both professional and personal.
- To begin with, I did not immediately come to the development of applications, I tried many professions, but eventually came to the conclusion that this is not mine. I was interested in computers since childhood. My father worked in the astronomical observatory and sometimes took me with him to work. There they calculated librations of the Moon and other things that were incomprehensible for me at that time on computers. The view of "Nairi" for me was then impressive. A car the size of a huge room with a bunch of colored lights with noise stuffing the results of calculations on paper fascinated. As a result, I came to programming, and I like doing it. Working in different spheres undoubtedly gave me a lot of experience in solving difficult problems. I have also always gotten used to getting started to the end. The ARCUS project inspires me now, I dedicate not only working days to it, but also weekends, but I'm sure it's worth it.

- Do you contribute your ideas to the project, or are you working "according to the scenario"?
- Ideas bring all the participants of the project. They are discussed and, or on their basis, an implementation strategy is developed, or they are rejected. "The given script" also exists - this is our Road map. Sometimes it is discussed, and it can be subject to various adjustments, but without it you can not survive in the cryptomir, it changes too quickly)))

- Thank you for your responses. We will watch your development. Maybe you want to say something to the readers at last?
- I invite everyone to participate in the creation of our project together. This is also interesting - to make it possible to receive crypto currency directly on the street from the application on the phone. Let's try to do it together)

Oleg Rakhimov will be able to answer any technical question on the ARCUS project. If you have any, please contact Oleg in any convenient way:
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rahimov1976
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100022344289783
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/odin5odin/
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

About purposefulness.

One of the qualities that unites the ARCUS team is the commitment.
For us, purposefulnessn is the ability to act according to the plans, in combination with the ability to overcome obstacles on the way. Now ARCUS has many goals: to collect investments for the Pre-ICO, to recruit a team of professionals, to finalize and launch the project, to hold the basic ICO, to popularize the project for the residents of Russia, and then the world. The goals are global, but we are sure that everything will turn out.
We are accustomed to actions.

In the middle of April our team was visited by an interesting idea: "It would be nice to hoist the ARCUS flag on top of the mountain, to declare itself!". Since then, this idea has become the goal. This action will be able to show that we will not deviate from the planned plans, that we will conquer at any cost.
On April 24 we received a manufactured flag and laid out a post in our social networks where they said: "Watch our activity and you will soon see our flag on the top of the mountain!". We keep our word! The ARCUS flag was placed on Mount Munku-Sardyk!
See photos in our social networks 😉:
https://vk.com/arcus.city
https://www.facebook.com/ARCUS-422716658159486/
https://www.instagram.com/arcus.city/

The fulfillment of small goals motivates us, gives us the strength to realize larger tasks and to believe in ourselves. At the future we plan started an alpha-version.
We will be glad if you become a part of our project. Now the ARCUS token can be purchased at a price of only 0.01$. More information about the project on our website: https://arcus.city/arcus-en.html

We will be happy to answer any of your questions.
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

Friends! Wonderful news!

Today all subscribers of our Telegram-channel will be able to test the MVP-version of our application!
Do you want to be among the first? Urgently sign up for our channel: https://t.me/arcuscity.

Today at 18:00 (Moscow time) there will be information.
Svirislav_9

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

The difference between VR and AR

Technologies of virtual and augmented reality began to actively enter the life of a person, but they are still confused. Today we will learn the difference between extended and virtual realities.

VR (virtual reality) is an artificially created 3D digital world that allows you to move a person anytime and anywhere. A person is immersed in a virtual environment, in helmets of virtual reality and using other special devices. This technology currently has the most powerful WOW-effect, is understandable and accessible to users. Important is the influence of the presence and sensation of immersion in another space, be it race, desert or anything that can embody the fantasy of a writer, designer and developer. Users feel the speed of the car, are afraid to fall from rocking and try to stroke the kitten in the same fictional world, perceiving it as real.

AR (augmented reality) is the technology of adding virtual information to the field of human perception, which is perceived as elements of real life. Thus, if in a virtual reality a person is in a completely digital environment that imitates the real world, then in the expanded reality the user remains in the surrounding space, but his experience is expanded by adding virtual components. You can interact with virtual objects as if they were near you. According to analysts, AR-market will surpass VR and will become one of the main technologies for three years.

The ARCUS application will use the Augmented Reality technology. Players will move around the city and, using smartphones, find virtual containers and open them. This technology allows you to be in the game in real time and directly interact with other participants. The ARCUS team is actively studying the technology of augmented reality to add additional game functions to the application. We think that this is very interesting.

And what do you think about the technology of augmented reality?
ARCUS.CITY

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

We want to tell you more about the areas with which our project is connected. Yesterday we found out the differences between VR and AR technologies, and today we want to talk about the world of advertising.

Annually in the world on advertising is spent more than 600 billion dollars! Every day a person sees and hears about 1000-3000 advertisements, but pays attention only to units. How do advertisers express themselves and become visible? There are three main directions of promotion:

1. Internet promotion
2. Autonomous promotion
3. Non-standard advertising (partisan marketing)

Internet advertising is not a separate category. In today's world, it's hard to imagine a person without a smartphone in their hands. More than 35% of all advertising budgets are spent on the promotion of the Internet. By 2020, analysts predict the growth of this indicator to 50%.

No less attention deserves to be promoted offline. Advertising on media sources, outdoor advertising (billboards, poles, etc.), All newsletters that you receive are autonomous. This advertising positively affects the recognition of the brand but it often turns out that it is expensive and not very effective against the background of a general "information noise".

Non-standard advertising is developed individually for a particular product or service.
It is created in many ways: an unusual place for advertising, a new advertising medium, an original way of transmitting information, etc. - everything that attracts the maximum number of people and causes the desire to interact with advertising, talk about it. Create your own advertising is not easy, so many marketers are constantly looking for new channels of communication with customers.

ARCUS - will help to cope with this problem! Players will themselves go to points of sale, search for virtual containers and receive the necessary information. The person receiving the bonus can immediately use it, which will increase the level of customer loyalty, as well as positively affect the traffic and conversion of advertisers. More information about the ARCUS project can be found on our website: https://arcus.city/arcus-en.html
Svirislav_9

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Good afternoon friends!

On May 22, 2010, laszlo bought of pizza to the 10,000 bitcoins(at that time it was 25 dollars). The course has changed, and now 10,000 bitcoins are a huge amount. But this act went down in history. 😊

We want to repeat! We will pay 10,000 ARCUS for the translation of our website and the White Paper in Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish.
In total we are ready to give: 40 000 ARCUS! We do not have the right to guarantee the growth of our token, but in this case you will become a part of our history. 😉

We ask you to tell this to your friends and acquaintances. If among them there are translators in the languages we need, we will be grateful.

Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

The vision of this product is a good thing, the e-commerce market is very large, if there is a part of the project can be used in the field, that also can bring the very big returns, of course, this requires greater efforts to achieve, to succeed.

egretia
Thushara Hemachandra

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

Hiiiii....
This is a good project....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: