Last edit: August 30, 2014, 05:26:02 AM by gonefishing510

Yes
Ecurb123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:36:28 AM

Hello! I am new and thought I shared this

New Haven, Connecticut Rabbi Noah Muroff bought a desk he found listed on Craigslist and ended up discovering a bag filled $98,000 cash stuffed inside the purchase. Rabbi Noah told WTNH News 8 that when he got the piece of office furniture home, "The desk didn’t fit into this office by fraction of an inch.” He and his wife attempted to take the hinges off his office door, but that didn’t help. So they unscrewed the desktop and noticed something unusual. "Behind the drawers there is this plastic bag, like a shopping, I’m talking about. And in that bag, I could already see through the bag, there’s it looks like a hundred dollar bill,” said Rabbi Noah. He continued, "We open it up and it's full of cash. We count it up and there's $98,000 cash sitting in the bag…Right away my wife and I sort of you know looked at each other and said, ‘We can't keep this money.’"

It would seem ok that they keep the money, maybe contact the person who they bought the desk from to ask if they've lost any money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: