Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CANCELLED  (Read 525 times)
workchain (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 09:07:01 AM by workchain

WE'VE CANCELLED THIS PROJECT.
Thank-you for all of your support, Stay Safe in CryptoSphere
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects? There were more than 10 icos like this
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

Great idea really because we have a lot of stay at home workers (Teleworkers or virtual staffs) in the USA working from home and i will also support this project in my own little way but what surprises me is that the bounty started on April 09, 2018, 07:34:26 AM and the ann thread was made today.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

Is the entire existing Workchain operation going to be converted to a decentralized platform? Or is the decentralized platform going to work alongside the existing business?
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

are you sure, people really need this platform? i have this question every time, when find idea like that. why people will use that platform? it will be rewarded they?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

I think I've already seen projects with such an idea, but still, the sphere of freelancing is quite popular and in demand, and the technology of blockchain can bring the relationship of the parties to the new level. Success in development!
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:26:48 AM

I think I've already seen projects with such an idea, but still, the sphere of freelancing is quite popular and in demand, and the technology of blockchain can bring the relationship of the parties to the new level. Success in development!
Although the concept in this project brings so many have to use but I am sure that his remains could provide its own advantages in the eyes of his supporters and hopefully can smoothly.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

Although the concept in this project brings so many have to use but I am sure that his remains could provide its own advantages in the eyes of his supporters and hopefully can smoothly.

the team involved here will always give the best for this project so that later this project will be able to grow successfully achieve satisfactory results. hope this project will always run smoothly and successfully.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

the team involved here will always give the best for this project so that later this project will be able to grow successfully achieve satisfactory results. hope this project will always run smoothly and successfully.
With a team that has the great skill, I am sure that future projects could be smoothly and get a lot of support from the participants so that it can be successfully achieved the target.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:49:28 AM

With a team that has the great skill, I am sure that future projects could be smoothly and get a lot of support from the participants so that it can be successfully achieved the target.
For that let us join in support of this project to make the passion for the team of the project in building the projects so that the fore could increasingly be developed again so that it becomes a big project.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

For that let us join in support of this project to make the passion for the team of the project in building the projects so that the fore could increasingly be developed again so that it becomes a big project.
if the concept is good and the team involved is always working together and always compact I am sure for the future of this project will achieve its success easily, because with cooperation and compactness can also be a special attraction for investors to join.sukses always this project.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:06:35 AM

if the concept is good and the team involved is always working together and always compact I am sure for the future of this project will achieve its success easily, because with cooperation and compactness can also be a special attraction for investors to join.sukses always this project.
I see the concept of the project was interesting and I think will be a lot of people who like the projects. live how the project team in developing its projects as well as promote it if more spirit more definitely will succeed and be successful.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

The Ethearnal project, amongst a host of others, recently finished their ICO, and their project seems extremely similar - a decentralized freelance platform with moderators, tokenized reputation etc.
Is there a quick summary of what differentiates WorkChain from other similar projects and what advantages it offers over them?
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

I am a freelancer and I like the idea. It should be more effective Smiley
henjhou

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

Today we we got the first 1000 subscribers in the Telegram, and also more than 1100 subscribers on Twitter!
These are our first steps in promoting our project. There are still many achievements! Thank you everybody!

congratulations for workchain got 1000 subscribers in telegram and more than 1100 subscribers on twitter is a good step for this project, more and more who are interested in this project will be better to make this project success. goodjob and goodluck for workchain project.
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

Hello, how do you feel about the idea that companies will hire employees through your platform, for a permanent job and not remotely. That is, is it possible that your application will be a tool not to pay taxes to the state?
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

yes you are right, i agree with you. let's support this project so that the project can grow well so it becomes a big project Cheesy
SeveralQ

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Workchain ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Workchain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
BitcoinTrdr

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

Why does a freelancer website need to be decentralized and use the blockchain? Is there a utility token involved?
agustafocena

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

It seem that many are interested in this one project, hopefully by getting a lot of support this project can run smoothly and successfully achieve maximum results.

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: