Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily bitcoin ad credits.  (Read 707 times)
collingiusti (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:47:09 AM

If anyone would like to be kind enough to give me their ad credits from this site. http://dailybitcoins.org/ I would be muchly thankful. Smiley Inbox if you would.
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:35:42 AM

If anyone would like to be kind enough to give me their ad credits from this site. http://dailybitcoins.org/ I would be muchly thankful. Smiley Inbox if you would.

nobody going to give you in free few days back one person was selling 0.1 in 0.07 btc  Grin

collingiusti (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:56:38 AM

nobody going to give you in free few days back one person was selling 0.1 in 0.07 btc  Grin

I have already gotten a few thankyou very much.
Jacce

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:07:21 PM

I didn't quite understand what you meant in your first post. Did you want people to give you what they earned themselves from Daily Bitcoins?
collingiusti (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:15:37 PM

I didn't quite understand what you meant in your first post. Did you want people to give you what they earned themselves from Daily Bitcoins?

Yes what alot of people ignore i ask for a donation. Insted of bitcoin begging im ad credit begging Wink and its worked. 11 vouchers sent to me so far
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:51:40 PM

Yes what alot of people ignore i ask for a donation. Insted of bitcoin begging im ad credit begging Wink and its worked. 11 vouchers sent to me so far

good to hear this we have some kind peoples giving you this Grin

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 03:05:36 PM

Good luck to beg other people

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
collingiusti (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:34:20 PM

32 vouchers now Wink not only from here but its alot of ad space i got now Smiley
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:56:20 PM

i can give you some if you tell me what does this thing do?
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:56:58 PM

32 vouchers now Wink not only from here but its alot of ad space i got now Smiley
Good for you...survival of the cleverest.  Tongue
Do you own some website that you are asking for the ad credits ?

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 03:01:37 PM

Good for you...survival of the cleverest.  Tongue
Do you own some website that you are asking for the ad credits ?
He just want to sell it to other people. haha

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
gracesfall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 04:17:00 PM

I haven't even been redeeming my ad vouchers. Where do they get stored?
collingiusti (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:31:15 PM

I haven't even been redeeming my ad vouchers. Where do they get stored?

If you have an account with them you can find them on the site other wise they are gone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: