Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price gained $1,000 in less than an hour, Experts revealed the reason be  (Read 181 times)
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

So I was correct all this while,  I know it can only be the work of a whale to cause a growth by $1000 in bitcoin price within 30 minutes,  but we don't really know their full intentions for making the purchase z it is either that want to make use of the bitcoin for a good purpose or theyjust want to pump the price of the coin in other to make huge profit then dump again.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

So they are getting in now, I hope with their entry many more will follow and hopefully they will stay for good, Cryptocurrency really needs this kind of investors, without them Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will have a long bear trend.

institutional investors enters with a back up plan or exit plan, what when they will leave??

unless you think the whole bitcoin price is because a bunch of imaginary investors bought it, their imaginary exit won't have any effects on anything!
it is a market we are talking about and there is demand from a lot of different sources, from multi millionaires like Warren Buffet, to newbie investors buying $10 worth of bitcoin. the total result of millions of investors make the current price.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: