Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find the next big thing like Bitcoin?  (Read 544 times)
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

In the current market, I don't think you will find the next Bitcoin. But you might find a project that in the future could make you a lot of profit. Do some research into low market cap projects, that have working products with real use.
I personally like projects Like FantasyGold (FGC), Tradetoken (TIO) and Steem (SBD)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:01:22 AM

You can see that there is strong competitor of bitcoin, but it will never take over the number 1 spot because Bitcoin is Bitcoin. But if you want to get some profit from hunting an altcoins to be stepped up like bitcoin, that will be EOS and Ethereum.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:53:25 AM

With each passing day, it becomes difficult to recognize next big altcoin as most of the coins have good teams and products. I think NEO, SYSCoin, EOS are good bets to follow.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:14:55 AM

In the current market, I don't think you will find the next Bitcoin. But you might find a project that in the future could make you a lot of profit. Do some research into low market cap projects, that have working products with real use.
I personally like projects Like FantasyGold (FGC), Tradetoken (TIO) and Steem (SBD)
yeah true, I think nobody will be as successful as bitcoin, but you might be able to find potential project and give big advantage to
you, or maybe you can find the next ethereum, you can find potential ico with innovative project, do research first to find it
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

Due to the increasing number of coins it is becoming more difficult predict the next big thing. My guess will be ethereum classic as it has just been confirmed as a new listing for coinbase. Also NEO will mature this year and follow ETH to be worth several hundred dollars

hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

Its really hard to find a good coin now because there are so many coins existing in the market.. to make sure to select  a good coin is to make a research about the coin your going about to invest if their project is good and check their dev team. But for now the best thing to invest aside from bitcoin is ethereum which is the second most popular coin the market today. this is good for long term investment and now it has a low price.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

You have many coins in front of you like Bitcoin. Among these the most eminent is Ethereum. And, do not forget about the Dogecoin which is traded high in volume and also listed in all popular and big exchanges. The Dogecoin transactions are going to happen more in future because the transactions are very fast than Bitcoin.
Mehdecline

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

ETH is definitely on top of my list since it's basically an all around coin from micro transactions to smart contracts. Also, there's one token that I believe will change the way we choose and invest in ICOs forever. MET (Menlo Token) is launching its token sale this mid July and I was really amazed by Koreanjew's interview with their CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o. Anyone heard of their team and is this a good project with potential mass adoption??
conectum

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

The thing is there is not going to be the thing that is as big as bitcoin because bitcoin is always going to be in first as it's the first cryptocurrency ever.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

EOS  that's my favorite that can get big like btc .
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I think it lies right in the nature of the project. If the project is solving real human problem it stands the chance to go to the moon. Though all projects intend to a particular problem identified but some may solve peculiar problems and I think such projects stands the chance to rise significanty

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

it's not that simple! no one can predict that bitcoin would hit the 20k$.what we can do is search for good coins with great technology and a potential for growth then diversify our portfolio among these coins and wait for the right moment.

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

A very simple reason for why 99% of crypto wouldn't survive in long term or wouldn't get any enterprise scale adoption is because they all are permission-less network,  having different consensus module - pow,  POS, dpos and list goes on. But they don't have any control on addition of nodes and what computational/mining power their network gets. And added to that, the risk of getting hacked. Hence, Enterprises will not put their business on stake by going with public blockchains.

That's why I am quite enthusiastic about hybrid Blockchains (mixture of public and private blockchains)

I would suggest you to invest in DRGN, XLM, XDCE etc. They are going to get big in 2019. Buy in every dip.
montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

This is nothing new afer all.
People are always going to be looking for the next bitcoin, but it is impossible and you should really stop looking for that my friend
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

I think it lies right in the nature of the project. If the project is solving real human problem it stands the chance to go to the moon. Though all projects intend to a particular problem identified but some may solve peculiar problems and I think such projects stands the chance to rise significanty
At present there are many potential new projects with a modern technical foundation and serve a clear purpose but the success has not come for these projects because they have not built enough strong communities and The theme of these projects is the time to develop a more robust development project.

godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

The next big thing like bitcoins can be found from any project that looks promising but the problem, you need to have a long term view of that coins. Like bitcoins, it took it more than five years before it became big.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

Hello guys can we please share some  strategy on how to dictect some big trending coin early just like discovering bitcoin in 2014!!!

Well, back in 2014 being new, it felt like one was very, very late to the party. Done, over, you missed the train. So who knows where we will be in 4 years.
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

It seems to me that it is no longer possible to find the same coin as bitcoin. Yes, now there are quite good coins in the crypto market for investing, but you are unlikely to get the same movement that bitcoin has.
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

Hello guys can we please share some  strategy on how to dictect some big trending coin early just like discovering bitcoin in 2014!!!

To find it I find it very difficult, because it requires long-term predictions, while Cryptocurrency is very volatile, so long-term predictions are difficult.

But for now I believe that Ethereum will have a high price in the next few month/years, although the increase is not as high as Bitcoin. But Ethereum is like a second generation Bitcoin
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

I think bitcoin is the most special altcoin, and it is really hard to say that the price of an altcoin can reach its price in a near future. But I think that, you can try your chance with eth, neo and eos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: