Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find the next big thing like Bitcoin?  (Read 544 times)
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

Be aware of the project itself, the creators/devs and the way how project will operate is the common factor in order for an ICO/Token to perform well in the market. I mean BTC is being accepted and popularized due to it's basic but useful features, while other alts are categorize to be helpful and consider as a new breakthrough because of their use for the future. If one token maximizes the advantages of blockchain to make an innovation thru finance and technology i bet those are really good coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

People that invested in bitcoin from beginning never knew it was going to be big like this . So my advice is research for good tokens with potential then try and invest on them and endeavor to hold them for long

Indeed, the next bitcoin might be already around but it is not talked about much. Keep in mind that Bitcoin disrupted the payment space, it was not a copycat but a unique idea. Look for those new ideas instead at copycats like Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Trash  Cool

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

It is so hard to find that one because lots of coins have good project, good team and also lots of money they got through ico. Diversify so increase your chance to be in the next big thing.
Big thing like bitcoin only happens once because when bitcoin exist only 1 coin and there is no other.
Now other than bitcoin, there are many coins out there and our choice is confusing and i am sure the market cap will spread wider with many different coins.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

Hello guys can we please share some  strategy on how to dictect some big trending coin early just like discovering bitcoin in 2014!!!

You have to find it yourself by doing your research I have been scammed by other coins from other's recommendation, from then on I just do my own research, so you have no one to blame but you in case something goes wrong and you can always modify or set up new criteria and guidelines.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

Is there a need to search for it? The most obvious one for me is ETH, difficult to talk about other ones. And also I seriously doubt that a big project like BTC/ETH will appear in nearest years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

It is so hard to find that one because lots of coins have good project, good team and also lots of money they got through ico. Diversify so increase your chance to be in the next big thing.
Big thing like bitcoin only happens once because when bitcoin exist only 1 coin and there is no other.
Now other than bitcoin, there are many coins out there and our choice is confusing and i am sure the market cap will spread wider with many different coins.
indeed. No coin will be like bitcoin, because Bitcoin is initial cryptocurrency. But we will have good coin like ETH. For example, token of telegram.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

indeed. No coin will be like bitcoin, because Bitcoin is initial cryptocurrency. But we will have good coin like ETH. For example, token of telegram.
in any case, I expect that the leadership of the Creep will take the airspace, after which Bitcoin will go to the background. But this will happen if Bitcoin loses its relevance. But regarding the Telegram coin, I believe that it will not be as global as Bitcoin and the etherium.
Batelk

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

Is there a need to search for it? The most obvious one for me is ETH, difficult to talk about other ones. And also I seriously doubt that a big project like BTC/ETH will appear in nearest years.

I think both ETH and BCH have good potential.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

I once read on the news that bitcoin will skyrocket after halving is over. but I am confused and do not understand what is meant by halving? when will halving happen?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

Hello guys can we please share some  strategy on how to dictect some big trending coin early just like discovering bitcoin in 2014!!!

Well stuff like this is impossible to predict, There really is now way of making such calls. Best bet is to look at value and usecase. Which coins do you think actually could serve a purpose with a real world use case. These are probably your best bets. I would suggest taking a look at the privacy coins like XMR and Z cash and apart followed by dexes BNB or ZRX being the best examples there

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

I think if you do your own research of the available token, you will find the one that is potential. When you find this, buy and hold for as long as possible and I am sure it will grow and some day be big because bitcoin growth started from one point before it became a very potential coin.
Sermihal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

We need to study new ico projects. Ethereum when it was also very cheap and now costs $ 500. Learn new good projects that will really help society. And over the years, maybe they will grow as well as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

NEO will mature this year and follow ETH worth a few hundred dollars As more and more coins increasingly difficult to predict the next big thing. And my guess will be classic ethereum as it has just been confirmed as a new list for coinbase
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

Predicting the next big crypto is as simple as figuring which one of these cryptos most likely have a real-world use.
On the other hand, the next big thing could be a merger of existing solutions
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

Be aware of the project itself, the creators/devs and the way how project will operate is the common factor in order for an ICO/Token to perform well in the market. I mean BTC is being accepted and popularized due to it's basic but useful features, while other alts are categorize to be helpful and consider as a new breakthrough because of their use for the future. If one token maximizes the advantages of blockchain to make an innovation thru finance and technology i bet those are really good coins.

i thik eth will be the next big thing in 3 or 4 years.
and
maybe tezos can be the next big thing after ethereum. they have really very classy projects
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

My personal thoughts
1. Project innovation rate, because only innovative things can be more competitive!
2. Sales channels, which means how many people can understand and buy products!
3. Team strength, which means whether the project can be successfully developed!
4. Market demand! The role of products in the market!

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

For me, While ICO project is still alive, it is possible that Ethereum will have a chance for it. But even so, the price of Ethereum will not exceed the Bitcoin price. For other candidates, maybe it is Bitcoincash.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

Not that east lol, if anything take a look at upcoming ICOs that have a very promising future. Idk if you're into the idea of ICOs but i'll give you a few to check out just in case.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

A lot has changed already in crypto world because there are so many altcoins to choose from and others lose their trust because of the pump and dump scenario so if you are looking for a coin that would give you a good profit then better chose those that are in the coinmarketcap top 10 list.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

It is hard to find a coin just like Bitcoin but since there are a lot of ICO’s, you can try to check out one of them and see if their roadmap is kind of the same with Bitcoin. And if ever there is a coin created somewhat the same with Bitcoins capabilities I’m sure someone will post it here in this forum too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: