Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find the next big thing like Bitcoin?  (Read 544 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Find coins that are early and has a good market cap.

Vires in Numeris
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

Now most of great things are sold on private presail) and you can see this coins only already x5-x10 on exchanges) But some of the projects you can buy on IDEX before they reach big exchanges. Good projects I'm looking on https://icodrops.com  Very high ideas usually gives good profits.

NicoRosberg

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Just research and gut my friend
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

It's not easy to do. It is necessary to study the projects that are now cheap and buy. But there's a lot of scam on the market right now. Be careful.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

I think nowadays it is very difficult to find projects and big coins like bitcoin,
because it takes a lot of time to observe or study other projects,
about its safety and potential, currently many projects are manipulation-based
and it needs to be anticipated.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

Your search never ends, there won't be any big thing like Bitcoin for another 100 years from now and there won't be any big thing would be born or invented like this beast forever I bet. Bitcoin is a awesome concept and an awesome project succeeded in real life and it is being a tough competitor for fiat money and banks and financial institutions.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

Hello guys can we please share some  strategy on how to dictect some big trending coin early just like discovering bitcoin in 2014!!!

To find the next big coin like Bitcoin it has to study and know the market, not just the crypto one; you have to understand how the world you live in today will evolve and what people will ask and need in 5-10-20 years.
The blockchain, however revolutionary, does not solve many of today's problems, and will not do it tomorrow.

Among the coins of today that could have a huge impact in the real world, and therefore have a very strong growth in the future, are those that have a proprietary blockchain and at the same time have agreements and partnerships with companies in the real world, true. Among them I can suggest:

Iota (and his like cousins, like Cpchain, IoTchain) - TANGLE, totally different and revolutionary concept compared to blockchain
Vechain and Waltonchain (and similar coins, such as Trac, Wabi, Amb, Tfd), as part of the traceability and safety of goods and products, as well as Rfid and similar systems
Stellar and Nano, for speed and payment costs
Shift, new web system, decentralized and versatile
Multiversum, just finished and not yet in exchange, a new concept of relational blockchain ... to be discovered, and for this reason potentially explosive
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:30:56 PM

I think nowadays it is very difficult to find projects and big coins like bitcoin,
because it takes a lot of time to observe or study other projects,
about its safety and potential, currently many projects are manipulation-based
and it needs to be anticipated.
It seems to me that Bitcoin is a nugget that gets into Human society once every 100 years or more. There were no such analogues and so far it has not been planned.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:41:40 AM

NEO will mature this year and follow ETH worth a few hundred dollars As more and more coins increasingly difficult to predict the next big thing. And my guess will be classic ethereum as it has just been confirmed as a new list for coinbase
Based on the OP's question though, all these, still does not classify any of them as the next big thing LIKE bitcoin. I wonder why so many people like the OP are so focused on that which is the reason so many people are after quantity than quality.

No one knows what the future holds for any coin or token just like no one knew in 2009/2010 that bitcoin would be this big, but what you can do is to hold on to what you believe in as a good project and hope for the best. It is as simple as that instead of trying to find what you cannot get the answer to.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

The only coin right now are possible to be like a bitcoin is the ethereum, I have a lot of ethereum now and I will hold it for few years because I believe it will increase the price very high like 10k dollars after 1-2 years from now. So if you want to become millionaire now just invest to ethereum.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

I usually look in IDEX or other decentralized exchanges, I've seen a lot of potential altcoins in decentralized before they will be listed in big exchanges. Research and research.  But I stop comparing my newfound altcoin to bitcoin. Bitcoin is bitcoin its hard to defeat BTC. 

Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

I can’t tell for I myself have a hard time distinguishing a good coin that will hit skyrocket! What i did instead is to look for a good and beneficial ico.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

Well, first and foremost, bitcoin was not discovered and before it was really a big thing, people thought it was nothing. It was only when people began to find its actual use did it began to raise its popularity. Therefore, looking at all the coins and the ICO now, and trying to identify which will be the next bitcoin is quite difficult. Even with all the research, all the information that we will be able will still be limited. Plus, there are so many factors that determines the success of a coin and of a project that's why it is next to impossible to tell.
Yes, I agree with your suggestion as it might be a bit difficult and almost impossible to find a new coin that might be a big thing like bitcoin but if your a very good at decision making and you do  very good research of new coin, you might be lucky to find one but you still cannot be able to predict if it will be a big think like bitcoin in future,
koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

Hello guys can we please share some  strategy on how to dictect some big trending coin early just like discovering bitcoin in 2014!!!
So far, we have such a wonderful thing as bitcoin and there's no point in looking for something instead of it. Bitcoin is a good crypto currency and promising
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

all you need is to research and observe what coin has a great future and give you benefits in the near future.. you can see if the coins that you choose are for long term or for short term.. if you need long term all you need is to be patient and if you want a short term all you need is to invest a big amount  for that coin.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

There is no written rule to find the Next Big thing. For that you need to remain in constant touch with the cryptocurrency world and not only that you need to be lucky enough to time your move rightly. I know people who were playing with bitcoins for a long time and just before december 2017, they went out of cryptocurrency for 2 months and missed the biggest opportunity of their life. So knowledge and luck both are needed.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

It may be said that there will be no fixed bitcoin can replace. Moreover, a growing number of other coins that appear and this made competition and to find the best coins is very difficult because almost every month there are just new coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: