Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise to $250,000 by 2022???  (Read 503 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Impossible to happen but I don't know if really hits $250,000 in 2022, because if bitcoin reach $50,000 maybe people will not use bitcoin anymore because of the high fee, we all know that if bitcoin increase the price then the transaction fee will increase as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyen9977

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

You think it will not increase too much
If that is too high then the risk will be very much
shadowdio

Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 01:47:26 PM by shadowdio

Impossible to happen but I don't know if really hits $250,000 in 2022, because if bitcoin reach $50,000 maybe people will not use bitcoin anymore because of the high fee, we all know that if bitcoin increase the price then the transaction fee will increase as well.

The fee isn't related to how how the value of bitcoin is, so your comment doesn't really make any sense. The fee depends on the congestion of the network, if there are a high number of transactions at once, then only the highest fee transactions are included in the next block, it is simply a competition over space in the blockchain. Bitcoin could be worth $1,000,000 and still have extremely low fees if the mining power increases, or competition is low due to transaction batching.

Thank you for explaining this to me, yes your right bitcoin could be worth $1,000,000 and possible we pay a low fee, I just thought that if bitcoin price is high then the transaction fee as well so no more people will use bitcoin, but I'm wrong, I usually trade in exchanges mostly in exchanges set 0.001 to withdraw your bitcoin and I paid the highest fee which around $20 it was December when bitcoin reaches the highest peak and that is what I thought if bitcoin price is increase then the transaction fee will increase as well.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

I think that 250,000 dollars for Bitcoin is a fantastic price. Of course, I can share the skepticism of many users, and I myself can negatively relate to this prediction. But I doubted that Bitcoin would rise to 20,000 dollars. But it became a reality. Now we will be convinced of the reality of the new forecasts.
antoclaus (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

will rise, but i think 250k is a huge statement, guess we will see
Koloulinger

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

very imposible if bitcoin price can reach 250k dollar
youre prediction over value

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

the price is quite large but it could happen if the count from now because every year bitcoin prices always go up and now it is almost half of that price if you look 4-5 years ahead will reach if the demand is growing.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

I often see threads discussing bitcoin price issues in the future, but I still do not understand what tujan of all this. I just hope bitcoin has a high price in the future.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:04:16 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 01:37:55 AM by GoldenLad

I think its to much or to high to predict with that value. But i believe bitcoin will keep rising and no one or no others can stop that.  Cheesy
And if bitcoin will rise to $250k, wow we are indeed the luckiest human alive.  Wink
Exactly, I would say the same. It sort of too high to predict such price in such year. It's not as if I am not seeing the potentiality in bitcoin hitting that price in 2022, but we should be so moderate in predicting the price of bitcoin. And also be so realistic too. We should try not to over estimate because this is why most investors gives up easily.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

Hello, everyone!
Tim Draper says that bitcoin would reach $250,000 by 2022. “Believe it. It’s going to happen, they going to think you’re crazy. It’s gonna be awesome,” Draper told the enthusiastic onlookers.
What do you think about it guys? Is this a possible future for the BTC or another provocation?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-will-rise-to-250000-by-2022-says-tim-draper-2018-04-13?dist=markets
Tim Draper says something, McAfee says something, but who cares? Nobody knows what will happen in the future.
But one thing is certain if you do not invest, you may miss an opportunity.

Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

I think its to much or to high to predict with that value. But i believe bitcoin will keep rising and no one or no others can stop that.  Cheesy
And if bitcoin will rise to $250k, wow we are indeed the luckiest human alive.  Wink

No others can stop bitcoin. But if it does not have good development and slow transaction, the price will not rise fast.
BigBos

Merit: 447

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

very imposible if bitcoin price can reach 250k dollar
youre prediction over value
we never know the extent to which bitcoin prices will grow. but, such a high expectation will also make you lose the goal when it does not happen. well, assuming that bitcoin prices will be very high it's not wrong, but start with the expectation of a lower number, like $ 50000  Wink
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

Fees increased at end of last year because of ongoing spam attack. Fees in near future should not be a problem fro Bitcoin but in far future security of blockchain might be indanger because of to low miner reward.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

Fees increased at end of last year because of ongoing spam attack. Fees in near future should not be a problem fro Bitcoin but in far future security of blockchain might be indanger because of to low miner reward.
Fee can be high in dollars, but in bitcoins that will be counted like couple hundred satoshis, thats not much. That fees were high, like 1 or 2 mbtc, but in dollars that was like more then 30$ in some moments, but who sends more then 1 bitcoin what is 1 mbtc, almost nothing.
I think price will grow to 250,000$ one day, it can happen in 4 years, it can happen for 10 years, but it will happen! I`m sure in that cause of my 3 years here, we are growing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███