Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Day a Big Hit in Argentina  (Read 205 times)
orangetax (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Bitcoin Day was a big success in Beuno Aires. With 500 attendees in an event feeding a growing demand for information about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Read more about it on our blog!

Read the full article here : https://coinfrenzy.io/bitcoin-day-big-hit-argentina/
For more interesting and trending articles, visit : https://coinfrenzy.io/
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

South America is the next HUGE untapped resource for crypo adoption.
Despite Americans thinking they are pretty awesome, the West is actually not a huge portion of the entire crypto world.
Asia has and is still continuing to be the main chunk of investment and development.

Now, there is an astronomical rise of adopters and investors coming from Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, and Argentina.
Expect to see a lot more startups popping up from those countries.
If you were smart, you would have seen the macro trends and jumped into one of the first: Ripex.

I have been trying to reach out to different crypto communities in Mexico and Brazil to increase my networking (it's been a bit hard due to language barrier).
But from my own personal experience, I see a lot of positive vibes and large communities forming.
It is a much different feel than in America where people are basically crying all the time, "OH NOEESSS! My portfolio is red!"

By the way, as a side note and a bit of advice, you ever want to big money in crypto, you have to understand the worldwide implications of blockchain tech.
Then you will truly get a scope and scale that you can realistically shoot for.

cryptoenthu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

It's really nice to see many countries coming up with good ideas to improve cryptomarkets
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

I did not know that Argentina is very much into Bitcoin, but this is great news I hope from 500 it will grow to thousands in the coming months and years here in our country the acceptance is very open, this is a good step for Bitcoiners in Argentina.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:14:42 PM

It is a positive sign that more and more countries are accepting bitcoin.
It means that blockchain and bitcoins are gaining more and more recognition. Grin

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

I actually don't know anything about the interest in crpyo in the south america since mostly crypto is dominated by north america and asia and so news sources don't so vary.

zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

I have already read this news and believe that the Bitcoin day in Beuno Aires with so many participants is a very significant and reassuring event for the entire crypto community. It's good to see how many countries are joining the crypto movement. This will contribute to a wider penetration of blockchain ideas across the world. It will be great to organize a Bitcoin day flash mob across the planet.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: