Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-BOUNTY] vSport Chain, Token-Powered Platform for the Sports Industry  (Read 156 times)
DerBNB (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

Token-Powered Platform for the Sports Industry

vSport (Sport Value Chain), founded by Sino-American Internet and Artificial Intelligence entrepreneur Qiang Bai and Dutch football star Wesley Sneijder, is an open-source platform based on the blockchain technology targeting the global sports industry. vSport’s strategic partners include 433, the world’s largest football community on social media (headquartered in the Netherlands) and Sport 8, China’s biggest youth sports platform.  More details on http://www.vsport.io

Pre-Bounty Program

In anticipation of our upcoming bounty program, we are giving away VSC tokens to our Twitter and Facebook followers!!!

Twitter campaign:

Follow vSport and our CEO Qiang Bai on Twitter

• Accounts with a minimum of 200 followers (Audit score must be >80% real followers), account must be > 3 month old and public
• Maximum of 1 tweet per day
• Tweet must contain #vSport hashtag
• Reward: 10 VSC per tweet,15 VSC if account has more than 1000 followers

At the end of each week, participants will have to apply for reward (fill out an excel spreadsheet with the amount of tweets and links to the tweets so our admin can check the information submitted)

Facebook campaign:

Like our Facebook page vSport and our CEO Qiang Bai on Facebook

• Accounts with a minimum of 200 friends, account must be > 6 month old
• Maximum of 3 posts per week
• Facebook post must contain #vSport hashtag and link to vsport.io
• Reward: 10 VSC per post, 15 VSC if account has more than 500 friends

At the end of each week, participants will have to apply for reward (fill out an excel spreadsheet with the amount of posts and links to the posts so our admin can check the information submitted)

Application and distribution of rewards

Before participating in our pre-bounty program, please fill out our application form

Welcome to our community !!!
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

You have 433 football communities, which is a great reason to attract investors to contribute to your project.
Please allow me curious what sPORT will do with the global sports industry?
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 07:38:48 PM by Vinxent

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper?
Egretia
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:35:03 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:35:53 AM by kalunomics

I have applied via the google doc in the ANN but I couldn't find the spreadsheet where we are supposed to log our daily or weekly tasks. Do you have a link to the main ANN of the project where we can get more details about the project's team members, advisors, coin specifications, how vSport is going to be applied in the sport industry, etc.? You have 443 football community as a partner already which is a plus but then I would like to know how the project intends to harness the power of the community towards the adoption of vSport token by the sport enthusiasts
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:29:41 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 07:46:57 PM by Rosa bella

The project is very promising. The project has a strong team and an area idea. Good luck
egretia
seanver12

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

What is the purpose of this coin? Do you plan to create a roadmap? Is there a white paper in its future?
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

Great project and I will follow the development of your project
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

Do you have an ANN thread?