Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,...  (Read 2332 times)
jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:31:35 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 12:14:45 AM by jamesbond007pro

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

My opinion is that people should relax about every single micro movement. Sure it is better than last month but by no means does that mean we will surpass 9k, or even the illusive 10k. Anything is possible but don't hold your breathe, believe it when it happens friend.

Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

As technical analysics, the RSI show that there is the strong support bound at 8200. If the buy trend go through this point, BTC will dramatically increase and can reach 20000 $. But if it can not go over this point, it will go down and sitting at the range from 6500 - 7100 $.
BTW, in cryto market,  technical analysics is only for reference. Please think twice before invest.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

If you look at the movement prior to the big jump in price, there was clearly a lot of confusion among traders regarding the future, and it all changed in a matter of minutes, the price jumped from around 6600 to 7800 which is massive in itself, but considering the volatility of BTC price - it shouldn't be taken as a very strong signal of a big rally like what happened last year.

But, generally people are becoming more optimistic and positive about BTC and crypto in general even though the market very much crashed during the start of the year - which was a huge upset (but not shocking or unexpected).

I am very much positive about BTC future, since if we look at the long-term chart...BTC price's current position is itself extra-ordinary. There will be corrections in the future, but overall I see a huge potential for crypto's when looking at all the development which is going around it.
Ikechebelu

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

This month is better than the previous one but that is no guarantee that bitcoin will be more than 9k or less but at the moment, i remain positive on this subject
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

Bitcoin is a good growing coin so don't think negative. This will continue to pump in the market if you want to downtrend again you should invest in some other altcoins. Tomorrow this will touch the 9k USD so this is right time to invest in Bitcoin many traders are buying more Bitcoin. Because all the hunters are pick the Bitcoin so definitely this will going to moon.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

this is a good start, hopefully it will last and even be over for now.
why not BTC at 9k $, all possible. just pray guys

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

If you see that orice bump happened yesterday you never doubt that one week is enough to hit $9000, because it was happened in just matter of minutes.Currently the price of bitcoin is over $8100 so defenitely there is a chance to hit that value what you are looking for.But again this is volatile market so anything can happen.
BettingTips

Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

Dont' worry about the downtrend anymore cause it's already ended Smiley). For now, it'll be the time for the whole market to retrieve. In just 2 days, the whole market increased really quickly, BTC has increased to more than 8k$ and ETH price is more than 500$ at the moment. IMO, if the whole market keep increasing like this BTC will be easily get over 9k$ in this week Smiley

millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:05:21 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 06:20:45 PM by millenniumcoin

Yes!i think that those down ward trend is a thing of the past because most of the factors that lead to price fall will pave way for bitcoin and altcoin to rise. Fake news carriers plus haters of bitcoin will definitely fed up spreeding fake news when bitcoin begin to pump up on a great demand,that is ,based on the awareness about Bitcoin, its popularity, trust among crypto community members, and even more. If the demand is high and the supply does not meet the demand, this causes a spike in the Bitcoin rate. With Bitcoins being a finite amount that will never cross 21 million, the supply is very controlled. Thus it is expected that the price will keep on increasing.
I believe Bitcoin  will once again hit 20000$ if we are patience to hold our investment and even most altcoin will also rise to new prices.

anjir

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

all should know what is crypto market because there we are and profit, in this month bitcoin there is upward movement to reach 9k $ so we wait for its forward.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

I thought Bitcoin would hit 9k the last time we saw it rise past 7k, so it is really hard to tell. A lot of people are feeling bullish again though and the buying volumes are really creeping up again, so I guess that is the situation we continue to find ourselves in now. Altcoin gains are huge in current conditions, but they tend to even out after a while with Bitcoin coming stronger as time passes. Alts have trouble holding on to their gains once Bitcoin becomes steady.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

Looking at my chart here, Bitcoin is struggling to achieve that support at 8200 and if it fails to break through it then we should expect a rally back to 7k or even 6k. That said and all, trade responsibly.

HoangDooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Personally I think it is time of year the price of BTC will increase. But everything will be happen, I think we should watch the market for time, and be partien.
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

It's totally real. If it has already started to go down it will probably continue for some time. If it started to go up - the same thing is true, it will continue. It happens again and again with cryptocurrencies.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

LOL. Your topic's titlle is not related to what you wrote in here Grin. IMO, I don't think Bitcoin can rise back to 9k$ in this week only, you should take a look at the whole market price at the moment, after a big pump, the whole market is dumping again. I think in this week price of BTC will be stable around 8k$ or maybe under 8k$, it's really difficult for Bitcoin to be able to reach to 9k$ in this week and

ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

The recent rapid increase in the market in recent days is a positive sign that the recovery of the market shortly. This time I respond to this article, the exchange rate is tending to fall, and this is the right time to invest in BTC and ETH because the market will undoubtedly recover sharply at the end of 2018.

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

Many people think that bitcoin prices including altcoin move at random. This raises the notion that the price movement of bitcoin or altcoin is unpredictable, leading to another conclusion that people entering the world of krypto currency are actually gambling or gambling, or speculating to try to guess random price movements. Let's look at market prices in 1 to 2 this week.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:22:11 AM

My opinion is that people should relax about every single micro movement. Sure it is better than last month but by no means does that mean we will surpass 9k, or even the illusive 10k. Anything is possible but don't hold your breathe, believe it when it happens friend.

Thanks for your opinion. Just take a look. I hope btc can reach 9k soon and the uptrend is going on for a long time.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:24:37 AM

The recent rapid increase in the market in recent days is a positive sign that the recovery of the market shortly. This time I respond to this article, the exchange rate is tending to fall, and this is the right time to invest in BTC and ETH because the market will undoubtedly recover sharply at the end of 2018.

Thank you for your information. Maybe this is the good time for all investors to invest in BTC and ETH,... Good luck
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: