Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,...  (Read 2332 times)
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

coin is a dynamically growing coin, growth will continue, but kickbacks will be. I think BTC will go to the range of 8000-11000 until the next pump.
Aleksandracern1

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

The market is fine, i mean yeah, it was better back in the days, but still it's fine. Could be worse. Just don't cry about it.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

The market is improving and i am sure about it bitcoin reach $9k , but recently I just participated in SciDex’s community program. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science. Has anyone else been following them yet?
he project inspires confidence. Strong team and a excellent white paper. I hope to get a big profit. That's my opinion. You should check it out.
Servinatqwe1

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

I think that it is actually not so easy, this market. And your success depends on your skills, but personally if i had right skills i would start firstly a business and then enter into crypto market)
hawaii236

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

for the moment is not going over the 10.000 during the month of May and Juny.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

First of all, we need to treat all the movements of our coins and tokens calmly, then we will make fewer mistakes. Crypto currency will periodically rise and fall in price. And sometimes the behavior of the crypto currency can be predicted, but in most cases it can not be done. Of course, bitcoin will recover after its longest and greatest decline and grow further in its value. However, there are also many factors that inhibit its growth and can not be predicted. It is impossible to predict when there will be negative information about crypto-ala, which will affect its price or when such people as Mt. Gox from Tokyo will again throw large batches of bitcoins onto the market.

CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

Generally people are becoming more optimistic and positive about BTC and crypto in general even though the market very much crashed during the start of the year - which was a huge upset
This is a new form of investment in modern technological life.The market is fine,could be worse.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Generally people are becoming more optimistic and positive about BTC and crypto in general even though the market very much crashed during the start of the year - which was a huge upset
This is a new form of investment in modern technological life.The market is fine,could be worse.
I think the market will be fine and will be recover, because now in the market almost all coin are experiencing price increases, and maybe in the next few months the market will soon recover
solmat

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:29:14 AM

I think Yes, for almost half a year behind the crypt for the entire year will not be very good in terms of growth. This is confirmed by events at the state level-in a number of States, strict rules have been applied to the ICO, strict tax restrictions have been introduced, and this has a negative impact on the growth of assets, although public information leads more and more people to the crypto world . But definitely the growth of such as it was in 2017 will not be..
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

I think the ico prize I got, there's no market yet !!
How do I search the market for the ico prizes I get I can be on the market and can be in the money?

Please help.!!

BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

In this month, BTC will rise up to 9k then going sideway, it's time for altcoins to pump after a very long dumping period. Bittrex listed USD as a new fiat, it's very good news for the crypto community, people are very optimistic right now
Jamboo30

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

It is very difficult to understand the market at the moment

Agree with you, it is very difficult to understand about the trend of Cypto. I had used many way of technical analysis when trading and the result was i lots a lot of money. Technical is only technical and is is only for reference, do not totaly follow it

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

according to today's analysis, the market is very bad compared to last month, with the weakening BTC will also impact on other altcoins.
but some say the market continues to increase
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:21:37 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 03:07:02 PM by A.SanchezNo7

RED COLOR
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

the cryptocurrency market is completely depending on bitcoin if we see bitcoin having some bad news and fluctuations whole altcoin market get shattered
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

Bitcoin should cross 10thousand dollars after then we can previous Altcoins prices so as of now bitcoin is in downtrend
superstarbtc

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

Bitcoin and Altcoin both are relative growth phenomena so we should consider first bitcoin and next take positions for altcoins until bitcoin owns the crypto currency market altcoins will be affected
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

Well, apparently now the market is not in a stable state, big candles, swings from side to side. Now for me there is a test of people to the Navy at all. It remains to believe

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

If the market doesn't break down in the next few weeks to new lows then I don't think bad scenario can play out. I also don't see what fundamentals are in play that can drive the market down that far.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

the market right now it seems wants to stabilize the price first after the long time of the downtime and the market giving a green sign for every coin. but unfortunately, there still many coins that don't increase in this time but I am sure that soon, the altcoin and bitcoin will rise again and reach the highest price. and for people which buy the altcoin and bitcoin in a few days ago, they can start to sell their coins to make their profit but for me, I think it is better to hold for a while until the price reaches the highest price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄